Thread: Fate / White Memoria

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fate / White Memoria

"Under the moonless, starless sky... Beneath this blank place... I can hear it calling... My name..."

A stark white city atop a black abyss.

The location and nature of this mysterious place are unknown to those who find themselves inside. It has been dubbed "The White Library", not only because it's walls are completely bleached, but also because the myriads and myriads books who cover the walls are empty, all pages left blank.

At the center of this place, you. Like many others, you find yourself in here without knowing how or why. The only thing you know is that something awaits you on at the bottom. Something you should reach no matter what.
    However, your not alone.

A number of other people have taken residence here. Each has its own objectives, not all of them agreeing with yours. To make matters worst, it seems like the only way to advance further down is to participate in what they called the "Holy Grail War", meaning only one can fulfill their goals.

Whatever you do, one thing is certain. You must reach the bottom of the Abyss.

At all costs.

But first... Who are you?

Last edited by the god of world-0; April 26th, 2021 at 11:09 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria