Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate / White Memoria

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fate / White Memoria

"Under the moonless, starless sky... Beneath this blank place... I can hear it calling... My name..."

A stark white city atop a black abyss.

The location and nature of this mysterious place are unknown to those who find themselves inside. It has been dubbed "The White Library", not only because it's walls are completely bleached, but also because the myriads and myriads books who cover the walls are empty, all pages left blank.

At the center of this place, you. Like many others, you find yourself in here without knowing how or why. The only thing you know is that something awaits you on at the bottom. Something you should reach no matter what.
    However, your not alone.

A number of other people have taken residence here. Each has its own objectives, not all of them agreeing with yours. To make matters worst, it seems like the only way to advance further down is to participate in what they called the "Holy Grail War", meaning only one can fulfill their goals.

Whatever you do, one thing is certain. You must reach the bottom of the Abyss.

At all costs.

But first... Who are you?

Last edited by the god of world-0; April 26th, 2021 at 11:09 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alrighty, let's do this:

Name: Senga Ni Wallis(?)

Appearance:

Background: Amnesiac
    Last edited by SleepMode; July 8th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Appearance: Sleepy's
    Background: Amnesiac(?)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love how everyone so far is picking amnesiac despite the possible disadvantages just because it blatantly has the most MC potential.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Same as Sleepy but with this FC:

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Same as Sleepy but with this FC:
    Spoiler:

+1

US Friend Code
    +1 for Hermes'
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

Blog Entries
    +1 Sleepy

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like the allure of Amnesic and definitely agree with the potential for storytelling purposes but still, Imma go against the majority and vote for Spellcaster, merely because I like the challenge. (Clearly ain't be me facing it, but I like to watch magus getting their asses handed to them before counter-attacking.)

I'M SO SORRY I HAVE NOTHING BUT THAT TO CONTRIBUTE THOUGH, maybe the others will have better ideas for physical appearance and such.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Okay so, unless the tie is broken by tomorrow, I will have to choose between the FC's myself.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

+1 Sleepy

Blog Entries
    Beginning

"Someone...

Someone is calling me...

Where...

Where are they?"

You see it...

㊊㊊㊊㊊

She opened her eyes wide, which was not a very good idea since they ended up hurting from the overwhelming clarity.

"Ow..." She said while covering her face with her arms.

The girl sat-up from the ground, this time taking care and letting her eyes get used to the clarity, and looked around. Her head was hurting. White was everything she could see.

She tried to get up despite the fact that she felt her brain vibrating. No, actually, her whole body felt like it was buzzing. She felt almost like a crystal glass, right before shattering from a powerful scream. The scenery around her was a street not unlike many others, with sidewalks and lampposts and houses and all the usual stuff you find on a street, except for one unusual but glaring detail: everything, even the sky itself, were completely white.

The Street

The girl tried to take a step, but stumbled. She desperately tried to support herself against the wall of a house, but failed, fell to the ground, then felt something hit her forehead.

"Ow... Again..." She said while still lying on the ground.

"What is happening?" She reached for the object that had hit her head and discovered it was a book. She sat-up again and looked more closely at the wall. It was difficult to notice from a distance, but up close the girl could see that the wall was completely covered with identical white books.

"Where am I?" The question kept repeating inside her head until an even more confusing question took its place. "Wait. Who am I?"

This was bad, very bad.

She closed her eyes and tried to remember things about herself. Her name was... was... Senga! Yeah, that was her name! Senga Ni Wallis and her age was... What was her age gain? The girl tried to remember how she looked:

The girl

She was still young, but not a child. 19? Probably 19, or 20, but let's stick with 19. She kept trying to remember things, without great success. A feeling of despair started to grow inside of her when a sudden noise cut off her train of thought.

The source of the noise

It was a small, humanoid being, floating a few feet away from Senga. A tiny winged person who was probably not even 30cm tall, and looked harmless and friendly. Or so the girl thought, but then the thing opened its mouth in a way that should not be possible for something of its size, revealing what Senga could only describe as "too many teeth for a single mouth".

Senga started panicking when the thing started getting close. The girl needed to do something, but what?

Choice Time

How to deal with the mysterious creature?

1. Stay completely still. Maybe if you don't move, it will not be aggravated and leave.

2. Attack! This thing is small, I can definitely squish it before it can harm me.

3. Let's get the f*ck out! Those who run away and don't fight, run away first.

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 27th, 2020 at 01:51 AM.

Fate / White Memoria

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tiny sharp-teethed fairies, nope nope nope—

3. Let's get the f*ck out! Those who run away and don't fight, run away first.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    4. Greet the creature amicably and try to communicate with it. See if it can tell you where you are. If that fails, then start running.

We don't know that this thing's even a threat. Like yeah it has a lot of teeth, but so what? If we can communicate with it, that'd be a big help moving forwards.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    4. Greet the creature amicably and try to communicate with it. See if it can tell you where you are. If that fails, then start running.

We don't know that this thing's even a threat. Like yeah it has a lot of teeth, but so what? If we can communicate with it, that'd be a big help moving forwards.
    Agreed, time to make a friend!

2. Attack! This thing is small, I can definitely squish it before it can harm me.

You wake up in a strange place with a strange monster of unknown intent approaching you, what else is there to do but lash out blindly? If it is friendly it will forgive you.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Considering this is a person who's very much in an unknown place with little to no memory of why, I'd say the flight or fight response would be shooting up like crazy inside of her head. Naturally, even a small threat is still a threat. So I'd have to go with the

3- Let's get the f*ck out! Those who run away and don't fight, run away first.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

3- Let's get the f*ck out! Those who run away and don't fight, run away first.

Because fleeing in front of the obviously dangerous and monstrous creature may be good instinct, but trying to talk to it before certainly brings a more interesting scene in my book ! And eh, maybe it will work indeed.