Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Flames

"I... I think Saber will be okay." Senga finally said.

Moonchild looked at her Master. Her expression was hard to read, but she seemed a bit hurt.

"Of course he is!" Kasumi, on the other hand, had a smile that could be seen as more than a bit smug. "That's my Servant we are talking about."

The brunette squirmed a bit, holding the chains a bit Tighter. Senga couldn't help but wonder if maintaining the boundary field was harder than what Kasumi was trying to make it seem.

"If you say, Master." Moonchild turned her attention back to the fight. "Still, we should carefully observe Berserker. Just like Saber, I feel like she also has not shown all that she is capable of, and she has a lot of extra mana because of you burning the house."

The Amnesiac cringed.

"Yeah, that's right." She said, also turning back to the fight. "Let's pay attention to her..."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

The blade clanked, colliding with the pavement. Again, Berserker managed to dodge Saber's slash at the last second, when the boy was sure he would get her.

Keeping to his usual strategy, the boy backed away. He carefully analyzed the situation. It has been one or two minutes since the fight began and, in that meantime, 11 attempts at cutting down Berserker were made. Each time, Saber made sure to feint his moves and strike from blind spots. Each time, his blade was parried or avoided, despite Berserker's clear delusional and crazy mind.

How was that possible? Was he just that bad of a swordsman? No, of course not. He learned from one of the greatest Samurai to have ever lived! Even if he wasn't a swordmaster like his teacher, he should be able to kill a non-warrior, completely mad woman.

He dashed again, but this time Berserker was ready. She avoided his thrust and kicked him. There was no particular form to her kick, and in fact, it was amateurish and sluggish, but the power behind the hit sent Saber flying back.

He recovered midair and landed on a wall, absorbing the impact with his legs before front-flipping back to the ground. This wasn't working. He would have to use one of his Skills.

He lifted his Katana to his eye level. The two Servants' eyes met for a second. Berserker had a distorted smile on her face as if she was enjoying the attention Saber was giving her. The boy simply remained stoic as ever.

For the 13th time, he dashed. This time, there was no feint. Saber went straight to her chest. Berserker didn't even notice the change in her opponent's strategy. She just met his advance, throwing a heavily winded up punch aimed at the boy's face.

But it didn't hit.

For a split second, it was as if there were six Sabers, moving in six different directions, completely avoiding Berserker's fist. It was only for an instant, however, as right afterward the actual, real Saber appeared with a horizontal slash aimed at his enemy's throat.

To Saber's great frustration, Berserker still managed to react, moving back enough that the boy couldn't decapitate her as it was his intention. She didn't avoid his blade entirely though, as the woman still ended up with a deep gash on her right cheek.

He jumped back again, to avoid any retaliation, and observed his enemy. This was bad. This Skill was his usual death blow. The best trick he had before he was forced to pull out the big guns. The next thing he could do was use one of his trump cards, but this early...

"Ah! Pain!" She moans, touching her cheek with a deranged look. Then her expression changes to one of pure anger. "No! Only... Only my Darklord can hurt me!"

"Your Darklord doesn't exist." Saber points his sword at her. "You are mad."

"No... No... Just a while back... He... She..." Berserker tried to conjure her flames again. They spread around her, harmless and translucent. "...gave me a gift! Filled me with his essence!"

The transparent flames started to swirl around Berserker, slowly regaining their purple color. Saber instinctively took a step back. As a Servant, he knew what she was doing. He cornered her, and in her madness and desperation, she didn't hesitate as he did.

The woman bursts into a fit of laughter, as the swirling flames start to form the silhouette of... Something.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

"Argh!" Kasumi screamed, falling to the ground. The silvery chains dissolving into nothing.

"Kasumi!" Senga ran to help the girl. She was pale, sweating, breathing hard, and seemed to be barely conscious. "Kasumi! What's wrong! Talk to me!"

But the Brunette wasn't in conditions to answer.

"Master!" Moonchild said, dividing her attention between Saber's fight and the two girls. "Berserker is gathering a large amount of mana!"

"What... What does that mean?" Senga asked, afraid of the answer.

"It means she is getting ready." The servant says, with a fearful look on her face. "Ready to unleash her Noble Phantasm."

The words echoed in the amnesiac's head. She never heard the term, but somehow she knew exactly what it meant. It was bad news.

"Master!" Moonchild said again, with a louder and more urgent tone this time. "Saber needs help! Now!"

Senga looked at her Servant, then at the unconscious girl in her arms. It was as if the amnesiac was on the edge of an anxiety attack. A thousand things flowed through her mind, until a voice whispered in the back of her mind.

"Runaway."

The voice sounded like her own.

"Master!" Moonchild exclaimed for the third time. Even more urgently this time.

Warning! Critical Choice!

This is a Critical Choice. The outcome of this decision could lead to the permanent death of one or more characters, or even to a Dead End. With that said, What should Senga do?

1. Stay with Kasumi, send Moonchild to go help Saber.

2. Leave Moonchild to take care of Kasumi, jump in to help Saber yourself.

3. Run away with Kasumi and Moonchild, abandoning Saber.

4. Write-in?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    4. Run away with Kasumi, send Moonchild to go help Saber

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    4 for sure, Moonchild can focus on coverage while we bail

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    4. Run away with Kasumi, send Moonchild to go help Saber
    +1

I am red, and also a bunny Red the bunny's Avatar
    I will thrust Zik (and blame him if that fails)

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Going with Zik's #4!

​Zik's 4

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Zikari's 4 it is, hmm
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Running or Fighting

Character Status

Physical Condition: Stable

Magical Energy: stable

Memory Recovery Rate: 5.6%

Command Seal: 3

Belongings: Gems (25)

"Master?!"

Senga snapped back to reality. She needed to make a decision, and she needed to make it fast.

"Moonchild! Go and help Saber." The Amnesiac Master lifted Kasumi off the ground, carrying her bridal style. "I will take Kasumi away to a safer place."

"Are you sure, Master?" Moonchild asked, unsure. "That means my abilities would be limited, as to not incapacitate you."

No, she was not sure. But she didn't have the time to be.

"Go!" Senga ordered. "Saber needs help!"

The unsure Servant noded, then stepped over the edge of the building and jumped to the fight, leaving Senga and Kasumi alone.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

"Yeeeeeees!" Berserker let out an exclamation of pleasure as the swirling purple flames converged upon her body. "Come! Fill me! Dark Lord!"

Saber dashed with his blade raised. He had to at least try and stop her, otherwise, it would definitely be a huge problem for him.

Unfortunately, he didn't make it on time.

"I confess! I confess!" Berserker let a loud, cackling laugh before finally uttering her Noble Phantasm's name. "
    A Deal with the Devil
    Witch's Confession
    !"

From the spiraling purple flames emerged a huge figure. It stood behind Berserker, towering over her by at least two meters.

The Figure

Saber barely had time to stop in his tracks and jump back as the creature's large fist collided with the ground he was just over. Even if he was able to dodge the hit itself, just the air pressure created by the impact was enough to send the swordsman flying back.

He recovered his footing and looked at the creature. It was a horrible sight. A demon straight from hell.

Saber didn't know what to do. He wasn't even sure if any of his Noble Phantasms would be able to counter this... thing.

"Uh!" Berserker was just moaning and squirming in place. It was as if she was lost in her own world, incapable of perceiving things around her. "Uuoooogh!"

"She is completely out of it." Thought Saber. "If I can get to her, I can easily..."

But his thoughts were interrupted when he had to dodge another powerful blow from the flaming purple demon.

It was a lost cause. Berserker was definitely open for the kill, but Saber would never be able to get past the terrible creature. He watched as the monster launched a powerful punch with surprising speed, when...

In a flash of light, Moonchild blocked the demon's fist with her own. The size difference was ridiculous, but somehow her punch seemed to be capable of matching the monster.

The demon took a step back, and Moonchild landed gracefully beside Saber.

"Okay, that's quite the Noble Phantasm." She said. "Thankfully, it is not a real demon, or we would be screwed."

Saber looked at the newly arrived ally.

"Is Kasumi okay?"

"Yes." The girl answered. "Senga is taking her to somewhere safer, away from the four-meter monster."

"Good."

The demon had already recovered, and attempted to kick Moonchild. The Servant spun in place, matching the enemy's attack with a roundhouse kick of her own. The hits collided and canceled each other.

"I can't do much more than keep this thing occupied," Moonchild warned Saber. "At least not without using too much mana."

"That's just what I needed." The boy responded.

He dashed in the direction of the still spacing Berserker. The demon attempted to stop him by dashing in his direction, but Moonchild tackled the monster with her shoulder.

The blade was raised. Saber was aiming for her neck. This was the killing blow.

But, unfortunately, he wasn't able to land it.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Senga ran through the black cityscape carrying Kasumi in her arms. A small part of her mind found it funny how, for once, it wasn't her being unconscious.

The larger part was just focusing on getting as far away as possible from the homicidal witch.

She was running at full speed, not even noticing if Kasumi was light or heavy or if she felt tired. However, she did feel when something hit her on the face with blinding speed. The amnesiac flew to the air, landing painfully on her back as her still unconscious friend rolled out of her arms and over her face.

For a few seconds, Senga was dazed from pain. After she recovered herself, she lifted her head to see what had hit her and, to her immediate panic, saw a girl.

The Girl

Senga's eyes were immediately drawn to the girl's hand, where she saw the same kind of red markings she herself had.

"You..." Although still dazed, the white-haired girl was at least capable of rationalizing this much. "You are a Master."

The redhead didn't say anything. Instead, she just started walking in Senga's direction.

"Stop!" Senga quickly jumped to her feet, putting herself in front of the unconscious Kasumi as a protective instinct. "Who are you? Why did you attack us?"

The other stopped on her tracks, but didn't show any expression. Her eyes scanned Senga in a mechanical way, almost as if she was trying to deduce any possible threat.

"My name is Aileen Frise," The redhead finally spoke, her voice sounding cold and emotionless. "And I would like you to step away from my key."

Chapter 2 End

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Impact

Character Status

Physical Condition: Slightly damaged

Magical Energy: Slightly drained

Belongings: Gems (25)

The redhead, Aileen as she called herself, stood as if waiting for Senga to obey her order. However, Senga didn't move a single muscle.

"I said," The hostile girl reaffirmed "I want you to get away from my key."

"What does that even mean?"

Senga just had no idea what the other girl was talking about.

"You don't know the specifics of this Holy Grail War, do you?" Aileen's face was unchanged and cold. "This place, this White Library, is just the entrance. The first level."

The amnesiac kept her guard up, making sure that she was still in front of the unconscious Kasumi, protecting her. The redhead, on the other hand, didn't display any signs of tension, and just kept talking.

"For the way to the next level to open, one master must be eliminated." She lifted her finger, pointing to the unconscious girl. "This one is the best option, strategically speaking."

The word Eliminated echoed across the empty and blank street.

"You want to..." Senga's thoughts were a million per minute, but that only seemed to make her intellect slower. "You want to kill us..."

"Your death is not necessary." Aileen's expression was still as blank as the cityscape around her. "I, however, will kill you if necessary. So please, step aside.

The two girls faced each other, as the air grew colder.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

A sharp pain ran across Saber's body, starting with his shoulder. He fell to the ground just a few inches away from Berserker, and his sword slid until it hit the witch's shoe.

"Uum..." Her eyes started to refocus. "Wha..."

Saber tried in vain to ignore the pain, but it was clear that he lost his chance. The boy looked to his shoulder and saw the bloody wound of a bullet hole, then quickly looked around to localize his assailant. He was barely able to make out a figure jumping away from a nearby building.

"Saber!" Moonchild exclaimed.

The Demon was already starting to dissipate into flames, so the Senga's Servant started to dash in her ally's direction. She made it just in time to stop a confused but still very aggressive Berserker from stopping in the boy's head by grabbing her foot and throwing her back.

The Berserker landed on her back but quickly got back on her feet, looked around, and decided that she had no reason to be here anymore. The witch ran away, leaving her two previous opponents behind as they were too occupied to do anything.

"Stay still." Moonchild held Saber into place and put her hand on his wound. She contorted her face as if making a bit of effort, but nothing happened. "I... I can't heal you! This is not a normal wound!"

Saber almost wanted to laugh. This is so stupid. Would he die without even facing his opponent in a glorious battle? His teacher would be disappointed in him.

"Saber! Focus! You can lose consciousness!" Moonchild tried to snap her ally out of it. Honestly, she was panicking a bit, not being used to things going wrong. "I can maybe force it to heal with more mana. We need to get to Senga."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

While it seemed like hours, the two girls were only staring at each other for a few seconds. It was clear that Aileen was waiting for Senga to step out of the way, but the amnesiac girl did not budge an inch.

"I... I own Kasumi for saving me." The girl with white hair said, trying to sound valiant even though her voice had cracked. "You won't kill her. You won't kill anyone."

The hostile girl was still completely stoic. Without ever changing her expression or even acknowledging Senga's answer, she let her left hand reach for her right arm and pulled the sleeve of her coat, exposing what looked like green arteries across her arm.

"Gwinwydd Drainiog." She let out in a soft voice as she extended her right hand in Senga's direction.

It was almost too quick, but Senga was capable of making up what hit her this time. A vine, a very thorny one. Unfortunately, she was not quick enough to not be hit full force in the face, falling backwards.

She threw herself over Kasumi as the vine hit her again in the back. Pain was seared in her flesh and she suppressed a scream. Senga needed to do something fast, or she would be killed.

Another hit, more pain, an almost inaudible sound of crystalline clinging coming from Senga herself. The amnesiac's mind kicked in in full gear.

She waited for another hit just to be sure. "The hits come in intervals." some part of her brain that Senga never even knew she had was capable of noticing. "To cause damage, the vine needs to make a large arc to gather speed, just like a whip"

Aileen unleashed another strike, but this did not hit Senga.

The amnesiac girl turned on a dime, ducking under the thorny vine and dashing against her opponent. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small red gem. For the first time, the red-headed villain showed some emotion by widening her eyes in surprise. The vine made a return trip, hitting Senga in the back, but the assaulted girl didn't care and just continued dashing.

"Flamming..." Senga jumped into the air to gather impulse. She gripped the red gem with all her strength and the seemingly sturdy object broke like an illusion. Red circuit-like lines appeared through her arm as she winded it up. "...Punch!"

Aileen didn't have time to be more surprised. The Master of Moonchild's fist ignited with red hot flames as it collided with the opponent's face, sending the redhead flying into a wall meters away.

Senga herself fell to the ground exhausted. However, she didn't let the tiredness take hold and picked herself up, looking to her opponent who was knocked out cold.

Did... Did she win?

She looked to her unconscious opponent, then to her unconscious ally.

Choice Time

Who should Senga go check first.

1. Aileen. Make sure she is not a threat anymore.

2. Kasumi. Make sure she is okay.

3. None. Check yourself first and see in what condition you are in.

4. Write-in?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    A bit risky, but just to be sure -- while there are other problems in the distance, Aileen's the biggest threat to Senga and Kasumi thus far so it's wise to make sure she's actually out cold...

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code

​1.

Blog Entries
    Nostalgia

Character Status

Physical Condition: Damaged

Magical Energy: Drained

Belongings: Gems (24)

Senga stood, looking at her K.O foe.

While the fight had ended, the amnesic girl was still under the influence of her adrenaline rush. She faced the unconscious Aileen for what felt like hours, but it was probably just a few seconds. Senga could not believe she had managed to win this fight.

Of course, the rational part of her brain deduced that this result was only possible because her opponent seemed to be underestimating her and also because she had a trick under her sleeve acquired just a few hours ago. She was really lucky that the gems worked like how they Senga guessed they would, otherwise the amnesiac would have been dead.

She attempted to take a step and faltered. Although what she did was simple, her mana was already been used up by Moonchild, whatever the Servant was, so just that single attack was enough to leave Senga almost empty. She shook her head and stood more firmly. This was not the time for passing out from mana loss.

The amnesiac walked up to her foe. The redhead was out like a light and had a very ugly burn mark on the left cheek where Senga had punched her.

"That will definitely leave a scar." She only conscious girl mumbled to herself, as she could not contain a smirk. "Now, what should I do with you?."

Standing there, over her unconscious enemy, a weird feeling took over Senga. A feeling of regret, grief, and sorrow. These unreasonable and powerful emotions came rushing to her for no apparent reason and cause her to shed tears even though she didn't know why.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Moonchild moved at blinding speed, carrying the wounded Saber in her back, like she was giving him a piggyback ride. To those looking from the outside, she would seem to be running faster than a car.

Except, she was not actually running. What the Servant was doing could be more precisely described as "low-gliding". There was mana gathered at her feet, and she was using it to propulse her forward. Unfortunately, that was the best she could do without spending great amounts of mana.

She could feel her bond with Senga, tugging her in the right direction. More than that, she could feel that Senga had just used a spell and that she was still at risk. Inside her head, Moonchild chastised herself for leaving her Master's side.

She would never do that again.

As she continued her focused travel, she was unable to notice Saber's attempts at communication or the silhouette who continue to stalk them from afar.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

"Wha...?" She did not understand what she was feeling, just that it was something she had felt before.

Senga extended her hand, reaching for the downed redhead. However, she was broken out of her trance when something really small and fast advances and hurts her palm.

"Ouch." The White-haired girl said although it was more surprising than hurtful. She looked at what had attacked her, and it turned out to be a bird.

Blue bird

The bird hovered in front of Senga and a familiar voice came from it.

"Sorry, but this girl still hasn't lost her usefulness for my Master." It was Caster's voice. She was speaking through the bird, but her voice was clearly coming from afar. "Drat! This robin is the only thing I have around. Okay, stay quiet like a good little girl and wait until some wyverns arrive, okay sweetie?"

The arrogant Servant's tone was one of clear annoyance. There was no plan for if her conspirator was defeated because that was an absurd possibility, so Caster was having to improvise.

Unfortunately for Senga, she only had a few minutes of upper hand at max. She had to do something with it, and she had to do it now.

Choice Time

What should Senga do with her time advantage?

1. Attack. The Bluebird is probably not a match for Senga.

2. Run. Take Kasumi and get out there fast.

3. Nothing. Just wait for Moonchild and have faith she will arrive before Caster's minions.

4. Write-in?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Caster or not, a Servant is not something to take lightly; better for Senga and co. to buy time - - even if it's precious few seconds.

Now Revamped!

I agree with Sleepy, we should just get the fuck out, so 2.

Blog Entries

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar