Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets face it. Type moon doesn't care about Tsukihime. There aren't enough of us for them to bother

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Never because MMDs are a long dead form of media.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    How many years til we get to the point where zoomers are more likely to know "the Blendy_13 girl" than Tohno Akiha? or are we there already?

I don't know if I should laugh or be surprised.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Should have just had an anime adaption of the manga and not bothered with a remake project tbh. Would have been a lot easier, less painful for all involved and would not be tied up in dev hell like everything else under tm proper seems to be in favor of fate at this point.

To begin with, outside of hisuis route its a superior experience to the vn for me anyways in telling a tightly woven more consistent story, while seamlessly incorporating all of the non hisui route revelations into a cohesive whole.

Although i appreciated the ideas the vn had in there, its clear most of the routes were fluff filled with redundant scenes and info only held together by shikis convenient memory lapses to stetch things out, or characters acting completely out of character because the plot dictates they need to to stop the story from being ended right away.
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; September 22nd, 2020 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Should have just had an anime adaption of the manga and not bothered with a remake project tbh. Would have been a lot easier, less painful for all involved and would not be tied up in dev hell like everything else under tm proper seems to be in favor of fate at this point.

To begin with, outside of hisuis route its a superior experience to the vn for me anyways in telling a tightly woven more consistent story, while seamlessly incorporating all of the non hisui route revelations into a cohesive whole.

Although i appreciated the ideas the vn had in there, its clear most of the routes were fluff filled with redundant scenes and info only held together by shikis convenient memory lapses to stetch things out, or characters acting completely out of character because the plot dictates they need to to stop the story from being ended right away.

Yep, it would have been much easier to just use the re designs for an anime adaptation and take everything else from the manga

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Yep, it would have been much easier to just use the re designs for an anime adaptation and take everything else from the manga
    Im fine with the redesigns being scrubbed as well. On top of not liking them compared to the originals, it triggers my OCD because only two of the girls have been changed and the other 3 have stayed the exact same designwise outside of a more modern art style.

If your going to make controversial design changes, why even bother if your not going to change everyone as opposed to two characters who didnt need it in the first place. What did arcueid and ciel specifically do to deserve it nasu!

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Im fine with the redesigns being scrubbed as well. On top of not liking them compared to the originals, it triggers my OCD because only two of the girls have been changed and the other 3 have stayed the exact same designwise outside of a more modern art style.

If your going to make controversial design changes, why even bother if your not going to change everyone as opposed to two characters who didnt need it in the first place. What did arcueid and ciel specifically do to deserve it nasu!
    When the tsukihime remake comes out, I want to see their developer thought process behind them or else they have said it before and I just didn't know.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

I still want that sacchin rute, tought

Blog Entries
    Same.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    My guess is for Sacchin would just be her and Shiki vs Nero, while Arcueid/Ciel deal with Roa or Akiha/twins vs SHIKI.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The sacchin route will happen but she'll the only one with sex scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Inorite. No way the horror summer camp is it, despite it being perfect.
    I feel there are story reasons as to why there hasn't been a Tsukihime/Melty collab in FGO, but I also think that it will happen eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by rocohanda View Post
    I feel there are story reasons as to why there hasn't been a Tsukihime/Melty collab in FGO, but I also think that it will happen eventually.
    wich these would be?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We still have no clue what Sion's role will be in the big picture.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Obviously she's the traitor, having traveled from a Tsuki timeline to erase the Fate worldline once and for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Turns out it's just an UN:IB crossover.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Obviously she's the traitor, having traveled from a Tsuki timeline to erase the Fate worldline once and for all.
    And Zepia is still letting her do so even if it won't bring anything good to him.

What a good father.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The real tsukihime remake we have been waiting for was this moment.

Hearing a tsukihime story.

https://twitter.com/jyuri0606/status...95134669422593

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    The real Tsukihime was the friends we made along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    wich these would be?
    Sion, the fact that Melty Blood crossover manga ended up being important for FGO's story and certain stuff related to the main plot that might be nothing, considering Extraverse's "Type-Moon", but might also be something.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    another day, another funny dab at tsukiremake.