Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 118 of 118

Thread: Lets face it. Type moon doesn't care about Tsukimhime. There aren't enough of us for them to bother

  1. #101
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,875
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Never because MMDs are a long dead form of media.

  2. #102
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Namelesss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    TYPE MOON HQ
    Posts
    45
    JP Friend Code
    696969
    US Friend Code
    696969
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    How many years til we get to the point where zoomers are more likely to know "the Blendy_13 girl" than Tohno Akiha? or are we there already?

    I don't know if I should laugh or be surprised.
    I'd say there were a few Nasus over the years. There is no going back, but we have yet to see them all.

    0) Doujin Nasu - Rakkyo, O!Mahoyo
    1) Young and Depressed Nasu - Tsukihime, KT
    2) Go-getter Nasu - FSN, Hollow
    3) Experimental Nasu Enjoing Riches - Extra, N!Mahoyo 1
    4) Desolate Nasu Throwing Shit On The Wall To See What Sticks - Extella, FGO
    5) Punished Nasu Drained by Capitalist Working Hours - ????
    6) Punished Nasu Disowned by Company For Too Much Soulsborne and Not Enough Writing as Sakurai Takes Over - ????
    7) Hookers and Blow Nasu - ????
    8) Out of Money Nasu Looking to Cash In - ????
    9) Nasu Reminded of Own Mortality - ????
    10) Old and Depressed Nasu - TsukiRe?????????????

  3. #103
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,713
    Should have just had an anime adaption of the manga and not bothered with a remake project tbh. Would have been a lot easier, less painful for all involved and would not be tied up in dev hell like everything else under tm proper seems to be in favor of fate at this point.

    To begin with, outside of hisuis route its a superior experience to the vn for me anyways in telling a tightly woven more consistent story, while seamlessly incorporating all of the non hisui route revelations into a cohesive whole.

    Although i appreciated the ideas the vn had in there, its clear most of the routes were fluff filled with redundant scenes and info only held together by shikis convenient memory lapses to stetch things out, or characters acting completely out of character because the plot dictates they need to to stop the story from being ended right away.
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; September 22nd, 2020 at 07:43 AM.



  4. #104
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors TheSeaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Should have just had an anime adaption of the manga and not bothered with a remake project tbh. Would have been a lot easier, less painful for all involved and would not be tied up in dev hell like everything else under tm proper seems to be in favor of fate at this point.

    To begin with, outside of hisuis route its a superior experience to the vn for me anyways in telling a tightly woven more consistent story, while seamlessly incorporating all of the non hisui route revelations into a cohesive whole.

    Although i appreciated the ideas the vn had in there, its clear most of the routes were fluff filled with redundant scenes and info only held together by shikis convenient memory lapses to stetch things out, or characters acting completely out of character because the plot dictates they need to to stop the story from being ended right away.

    Yep, it would have been much easier to just use the re designs for an anime adaptation and take everything else from the manga

  5. #105
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,713
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Yep, it would have been much easier to just use the re designs for an anime adaptation and take everything else from the manga
    Im fine with the redesigns being scrubbed as well. On top of not liking them compared to the originals, it triggers my OCD because only two of the girls have been changed and the other 3 have stayed the exact same designwise outside of a more modern art style.

    If your going to make controversial design changes, why even bother if your not going to change everyone as opposed to two characters who didnt need it in the first place. What did arcueid and ciel specifically do to deserve it nasu!



  6. #106
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Namelesss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    TYPE MOON HQ
    Posts
    45
    JP Friend Code
    696969
    US Friend Code
    696969
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Im fine with the redesigns being scrubbed as well. On top of not liking them compared to the originals, it triggers my OCD because only two of the girls have been changed and the other 3 have stayed the exact same designwise outside of a more modern art style.

    If your going to make controversial design changes, why even bother if your not going to change everyone as opposed to two characters who didnt need it in the first place. What did arcueid and ciel specifically do to deserve it nasu!
    When the tsukihime remake comes out, I want to see their developer thought process behind them or else they have said it before and I just didn't know.
    I'd say there were a few Nasus over the years. There is no going back, but we have yet to see them all.

    0) Doujin Nasu - Rakkyo, O!Mahoyo
    1) Young and Depressed Nasu - Tsukihime, KT
    2) Go-getter Nasu - FSN, Hollow
    3) Experimental Nasu Enjoing Riches - Extra, N!Mahoyo 1
    4) Desolate Nasu Throwing Shit On The Wall To See What Sticks - Extella, FGO
    5) Punished Nasu Drained by Capitalist Working Hours - ????
    6) Punished Nasu Disowned by Company For Too Much Soulsborne and Not Enough Writing as Sakurai Takes Over - ????
    7) Hookers and Blow Nasu - ????
    8) Out of Money Nasu Looking to Cash In - ????
    9) Nasu Reminded of Own Mortality - ????
    10) Old and Depressed Nasu - TsukiRe?????????????

  7. #107
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors TheSeaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,170
    I still want that sacchin rute, tought

  8. #108
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Twelveseal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Elysium Dream
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,604
    Blog Entries
    4
    Same.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see




  9. #109
    My guess is for Sacchin would just be her and Shiki vs Nero, while Arcueid/Ciel deal with Roa or Akiha/twins vs SHIKI.

  10. #110
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Namelesss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    TYPE MOON HQ
    Posts
    45
    JP Friend Code
    696969
    US Friend Code
    696969
    The sacchin route will happen but she'll the only one with sex scenes.
    I'd say there were a few Nasus over the years. There is no going back, but we have yet to see them all.

    0) Doujin Nasu - Rakkyo, O!Mahoyo
    1) Young and Depressed Nasu - Tsukihime, KT
    2) Go-getter Nasu - FSN, Hollow
    3) Experimental Nasu Enjoing Riches - Extra, N!Mahoyo 1
    4) Desolate Nasu Throwing Shit On The Wall To See What Sticks - Extella, FGO
    5) Punished Nasu Drained by Capitalist Working Hours - ????
    6) Punished Nasu Disowned by Company For Too Much Soulsborne and Not Enough Writing as Sakurai Takes Over - ????
    7) Hookers and Blow Nasu - ????
    8) Out of Money Nasu Looking to Cash In - ????
    9) Nasu Reminded of Own Mortality - ????
    10) Old and Depressed Nasu - TsukiRe?????????????

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Inorite. No way the horror summer camp is it, despite it being perfect.
    I feel there are story reasons as to why there hasn't been a Tsukihime/Melty collab in FGO, but I also think that it will happen eventually.

  12. #112
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors TheSeaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by rocohanda View Post
    I feel there are story reasons as to why there hasn't been a Tsukihime/Melty collab in FGO, but I also think that it will happen eventually.
    wich these would be?

  13. #113
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,875
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    We still have no clue what Sion's role will be in the big picture.

  14. #114
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,046
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Obviously she's the traitor, having traveled from a Tsuki timeline to erase the Fate worldline once and for all.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  15. #115
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Twelveseal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Elysium Dream
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,604
    Blog Entries
    4
    Turns out it's just an UN:IB crossover.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see




  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Obviously she's the traitor, having traveled from a Tsuki timeline to erase the Fate worldline once and for all.
    And Zepia is still letting her do so even if it won't bring anything good to him.

    What a good father.

  17. #117
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Namelesss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    TYPE MOON HQ
    Posts
    45
    JP Friend Code
    696969
    US Friend Code
    696969
    The real tsukihime remake we have been waiting for was this moment.

    Hearing a tsukihime story.



    https://twitter.com/jyuri0606/status...95134669422593
    I'd say there were a few Nasus over the years. There is no going back, but we have yet to see them all.

    0) Doujin Nasu - Rakkyo, O!Mahoyo
    1) Young and Depressed Nasu - Tsukihime, KT
    2) Go-getter Nasu - FSN, Hollow
    3) Experimental Nasu Enjoing Riches - Extra, N!Mahoyo 1
    4) Desolate Nasu Throwing Shit On The Wall To See What Sticks - Extella, FGO
    5) Punished Nasu Drained by Capitalist Working Hours - ????
    6) Punished Nasu Disowned by Company For Too Much Soulsborne and Not Enough Writing as Sakurai Takes Over - ????
    7) Hookers and Blow Nasu - ????
    8) Out of Money Nasu Looking to Cash In - ????
    9) Nasu Reminded of Own Mortality - ????
    10) Old and Depressed Nasu - TsukiRe?????????????

  18. #118
    We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,426
    The real Tsukihime was the friends we made along the way.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •