Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    100% Defense Up has never been funnier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Also, I made a spreadsheet, so you can write what CE's you have for yearly CE hunt.
    would be cool if it was open to edit by everyone

Picking VTuber Nagiko Sei Shonagon for the first CE, wondering who will be 2nd

on archer slot

- - - Updated - - -

maybe Kaoruko Murasaki Shikibu for the 2nd
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Suzuka and Marie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    would be cool if it was open to edit by everyone
    Ah, damn. Fixed permissions.

I picked Bedi for my first, as is tradition. Second will prob be the arjuna/karna one because bless pako.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    100% Defense Up has never been funnier.
    Arash getting another guts just because was so funny. My mouth was twitching from ultimate entertainment.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Wake me up when there's some fucking actual new content at last.
    Why are you trying to comment about gameplay and such if you never play FGO?

Also, reading posts and stuffs about FGO is not the same experience as playing the game yourself...

As for the questionnaire:
    1. New QoL update, new features, new casual contents for daily/weekly on deadweeks, new Servants (as in multiple Servants), teaser for LB6 or Hell Mandala, summer 2020 teaser. Free quartzes are a given. Maybe another free SSR OR free pick GSSR.

2. Anything NeroFes/GilFes throw at me. GilFes 2 is unusually easy though because the sheer powercreeps we got since 2018... storyline battle maybe Shimosa against Shuten/Raikou because my phone threatened to explode lol

3. Kara no Kyoukai collab. Destroying Goetia together with everyone and fanboying about plots back then at Christmas 2016 is probably my ultimate experience in online gaming. Other than that, when I finally rolled Tamamo after 2 and half year playing the game, I literally cried lol.

The thing that make me mad is the dearth of new contents in 2019 and 2020, also fk Saber Wars 2 and Astolfo in general.

4. Overall 5 years: QSH. He is one of my most wanted Servant to appear in Fate, and in the game he is the true personification of tank in my mind, almost indestructible with insane damage potential. I always take him into any challenge quests if I can with satisfying results.

2019: Chad Orion and Arjuna Alter, Reines is also fun. Don't forget Chen Gong

2020: Dioscuri for insane gameplay, and Kijyo Koyo (because T-rex is awesome)

5. Genghis Khan, Pale Rider and Abe no Seimei

For it to have any actual new content of the storyline/characters variety at last. Sorry, guys, but I honestly can't care a single flipping fuck about your rolls and strenghtening quests and whatnots and I have to waddle through all that shit whenever I look for some content and news I'm actually interested on in a given thread.

Nothing personal, glad you enjoy the game itself, or at least enjoy suffering it, as I wouldn't have the lore to start with then, and I'm so thankful with you all for it. But whenever I have to sort out through three pages of game mechanics I can't make heads or tails of just so I can find some characterization or background piece I wanted to read, I get a fucking migraine to rival Nero's. I want those times to stop already and enjoy what I like again.
    Then stick to the lore thread and don't go into the general thread?

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Last time I checked this still was a generally free access and opinion board. If that has changed somehow please let me know.

Content info still shows up often first in Gameplay threads, so I check those too. More often than not something like a new character shows up in such threads first before there's any actual lore to be commented for them in that other thread. There's nothing especifically complicated to understand about that.

And Jesus, no, thanks, I don't want to sink myself into a gacha game on top of everything else I've got going on. It's not an experience that appeals to me anyway. I'm a person for stories for entertainment first and foremost.

There's nothing especifically complicated to understand about that.
    You're complaining that you have to sift through gameplay stuff in the gameplay thread to get "early access" to info on lore. Complaining that it gives you a debilitating migraine. That seems rather complicated to understand for someone who doesn't want to "suffer".

And now that I'm back on my laptop instead of just my phone waiting for lunch:

1. What's the bare minimum for you to consider 5th Anniversary a success?
    2. The hardest fight in FGO so far? What kind of mechanics do you want to have in Boss battles? Also, what mechanics do you find the most annoying?
    3. Your fondest memory in FGO? And what things made you mad at FGO/DW/TM?
    4. Your favourite Servants gameplay-wise? At least, one from last year, one from NY 2020 onwards, and one from all 5 years of service.
    5. Top 3 Servants you want to be added in game?
    1. Honestly, not sure. I feel like my expectations are so low for anniversaries in FGO that I'm not sure I can ever really consider it a success. It's just a 2-week gacha event that rarely if ever has anything to actually do. I guess a complete and utter revamp of the daily quests would be a good start?

2. I'm completely blanking. I know there's at least one or two, but I can't remember them. I'm sure it was something related to NeroFest or GilFest's challenge quests, but damned if I can remember. Not really sure what mechanics I want. I'm tired of super RNG (like randomly locking card types or certain units) and just massive crits everywhere that almost force taunt sacs.

3a. Fondest memory was probably... either the Kara no Kyoukai event or Summer 1. The former just had a lot of heart and soul poured into it. The latter had a fun island designing feature... until we realized it didn't really matter in the slightest. I'd like them to revisit that feature but with it mattering in some capacity. Not sure how, though.

3b. Plenty, but mostly their seemingly laziness. Or perhaps complacency is a better term. Constant content droughts, with week long breaks almost guaranteed between even the most minor of "content" being almost guaranteed. Not buffing characters to perform to the standard level of power almost solely because of being released in a seasonal banner.

4. Assuming we're going by anniversary years and not calendar years:
    Last Year: Sitonai, with Kama, Reines, and Gray coming in a VERY close second.
    This Year: Honestly... haven't really enjoyed anyone this year. So I guess I'll default to Nightingale Santa or Chen Gong. Maybe Voyager?
    All Time: Tamamo Cat is stupid fun.

5. Honestly not sure. I'd like some Norse stuff, since if I'm not mistaken all we really have is Valkyrie and Skadi. But I'd want them to not be demi/pseudo Servants, but actually themselves. Not sure how that'd work. Beyond that, obviously I want an Ereshkigal alt, but I also want a good Old Man Beowulf. I would've said an American Servant here, but after Voyager I doubt we'll get much better for a long time. Though if we could get an American, I'd like Ichabod Crane or Paul Revere. They could probably be made into interesting units.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    5. Honestly not sure. I'd like some Norse stuff, since if I'm not mistaken all we really have is Valkyrie and Skadi.
    Brynhildr, Sigurd, Erik?

My bad, should have specified more Norse god-like stuff. Guess Brynhildr still fits there since she's a valkyrie or something if I recall, but that level of mythology.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Brynhildr, Sigurd, Erik?
    I'd add Beowulf as well.
    We could have some more, though. The sagas don't lack in colourful characters ripe for TM's reinterpretations.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    My bad, should have specified more Norse god-like stuff. Guess Brynhildr still fits there since she's a valkyrie or something if I recall, but that level of mythology.
    Yeah, Brynhildr is like, the most famous Valkyrie
    And Sigurd is Odin's grandsomething.

Would be nice to see Sigurd's werewolf father or brother-cousin too, I suppose. But not before Kriemhilde.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Marros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    1. What's the bare minimum for you to consider 5th Anniversary a success?
    2. The hardest fight in FGO so far? What kind of mechanics do you want to have in Boss battles? Also, what mechanics do you find the most annoying?
    3. Your fondest memory in FGO? And what things made you mad at FGO/DW/TM?
    4. Your favourite Servants gameplay-wise? At least, one from last year, one from NY 2020 onwards, and one from all 5 years of service.
    5. Top 3 Servants you want to be added in game?
    1. Match or Beat everything last year, plus some interesting new way to shake up the game.

2. Of the one's I've bothered to try, the 3 field type fight from Gilfest. spent way too many tries to not even beat it. worst mechanics are forced deployment and enemies that just drop turn one nukes.

3. Fondest memories are chapter releases. Waking up/Getting home from work early in the morning bouncing between threads here and on Reddit to see all the new shit has been weirdly hype over the years.

4. This year... Yang Guifei's the only one I actually have and use, so her. Last year? Kingprotea, if only because her mechanics are actually somewhat unique. Over the whole run it's probably King Hassan, for how survivable he is.

5. Tiamat, Demeter, and another Tamamo Nine. I know Vitch is coming and I'll wait if I have to, but come on DW give me any (playable) Tamamo.

You're complaining that you have to sift through gameplay stuff in the gameplay thread to get "early access" to info on lore. Complaining that it gives you a debilitating migraine. That seems rather complicated to understand for someone who doesn't want to "suffer".
    Oh, please stop making a mountain out a freaking anthill. I've just said that as a mere aside, only once, in a humorous fashion, in this single thread. Sometimes when I need to make clear my level of GO knowledge I'll admit I follow the lore and not play the game, but other than this time I make no criticisms on gameplay because it'd be like me doing criticism on astrophysics. It's not like I'm always going on in the General Thread about General Thread issues and telling you guys you can't do what the thread's main purpose is there for.

I'd like to think one can vent out a little personal quirk, every once in a while somewhere else, in a general thread also raising general non-gameplay questions like 'Servants you want to see the most', right after a paragraph I commend on players for their devotion to the game, without having people jump on my throat. It's not like that occasional musing is actually bothering you that much, you always can just skip it. Or put me on Ignore for all I care.

Whatever I decide to 'suffer' through or my reasons for it otherwise are only my own business, thank you very much, and I don't need or wish to be lectured on the subject.

???

Blog Entries
    If you guys would like to continue mudslinging, keep it to DM's. I intended to avoid commenting on this issue because I thought it died out while I was asleep, but apparently not.

All opinions are welcome, be they positive or negative. However, it's only while you keep things civil. No need for gatekeeping or passive aggressive attitude, thanks.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Okay, but Eresh was right.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

If getting the last words means so much to you.