Thread: Fate Stay/Night Realta Nua Ultimate Startup Help

Fate Stay/Night Realta Nua Ultimate Startup Help

Hi, this is my first post here, and to a forum in general, so please forgive any missing etiquette. I have been trying to install FSN Realta Nua Ultimate Edition, and have downloaded all patches and other files, but when I try to open the shortcut, i receive the message,

"Script exception raised, file (my directory).xp3 is not XP3 archive or unsupported"

I was looking at other threads with similar issues, but my files currently are not "read only" and I have plenty of storage space.

How would I be able to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hi. Did you happen to have installed the patches manually and within the setup? It might be because you have dupliacted the same patche(s) on your machine, which may result in a co-existence conflict.

Thanks for the response! I actually just typed in before replying to you "Fate Stay/Night Realta Nua into Youtube and found an old install video with a comment by you under it. I followed the instructions in redownloading the games as well as the launcher, but after installing the patches, I am not getting any option to merge the three games together. Is there another launcher I need to install (the one I currently have is Saber with the red background) or a command that I'm just missing?

Btw, thanks for such an in-depth guide in how to install this, I greatly appreciate it!