Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sakura Revolution - Sakura Taisen mobage (SEGA and DelightWorks collaboration work)

In regards to sales, I'm not helping it either because... 900 gems for 10k yen. 300 gems per ten-pull with the same "minimum guaranteed 3* character and a 4* roll". That's 3 ten-pulls, which is very small when you factor in how much you're spending. Yes, you can upgrade the 5* characters' Ougi without rolling and that's a major change from FGO's necessity to pull the gacha for NP upgrades (not that NP upgrades were ever important for the most parts) but when it comes down to spending money, the thought of that little amount of rolls will turn people off. And no safety net either. FGO doesn't have any safety net and we (the playerbase) are slaves to it but Sakura Revolution doesn't necessarily need to follow it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, FGO is my primary spending location. Cash for FGO first, any spare might go to Sakura Revolution when they improve on their gem payouts.
    Last edited by manafusion; December 26th, 2020 at 02:41 PM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    HOOOOOOOLY ACTUAL FUCK!!! I knew Sakura Kakumei flopped but sounds like it might actually be a nuclear case of bombing, like really really bad. According business journal japan, Sega invested 3 billion yen, meaning 30 million (THIRTY MILLION) dollars into Sakura Kakumei. Currently its only made about 700k dollars, and sales ranking just isnt going up... Generally a new big gacha game like this should pop up in top 50 on release, but sakura kakumei just keeps fumbling about in the 200-300s. Its so fucked up, Sakura Kakumei is probably in the same ballpark as the development costs of the actual Shin Sakura Taisen!

If you guys are playing the game I'd advice not to spend money on it, it really might be gone surprisingly soon. Along with my dreams of more games...

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    that's pretty bad

and damn, never thought that it would take that much money to make it
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Most of it probably went into grandiose marketing, the game is NOT a 30 million product by any stretch.

RIP Sakura Wars. Again.

Sakura kakumei is pulling the plug in june. Thats a lotta money down the drain.

thanks delightworks.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, at the very least, its a lesson learned. Well, one would hope.