Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4912131415 LastLast

Thread: [JP] Dance Tournament in the Land of Shadows - 2020 lottery event

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    There's no looping setups for 90+.
    fml

I don't think I can loop any of the high quests.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Ah, right, forgot about that. In that case, she's probably better than my NP5 Saber Alter to use.

Edit: Lol no, she's significantly worse NP damage than Saber Alter even at equal NP levels.
    Suzuka has attribute advantage
    she wont be optimal or even matching vanilla penguid but thats still a lot of raw damage
    Salter meanwhile is disadvantaged which fucks her over royally

Btw it appears that Waver+Castoria is superior to double Castoria for the new 90+. Medea will refund over 30% NP off her first Castoria buffed NP provided you use her NP gen skill and then you can get her back to 100% by getting 50% and 20% hard fill from Castoria and Waver respectively. This will still kill the demon (especially with Artoria's Charisma tacked on top) but even if, for whatever reason, it doesn't any combination of face cards will put it down as it is a low HP Berserker. Then you get to buff, in this case Saber, with a little bit of extra attack for the final wave.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Suzuka has attribute advantage
    she wont be optimal or even matching vanilla penguid but thats still a lot of raw damage
    Salter meanwhile is disadvantaged which fucks her over royally
    Attribute advantage is nice, but Suzuka's mana burst, NP multiplier, and Attack stat are all weaker than Saber Alter's, plus Saber Alter has a Charisma, even if it's nothing special.

NP1/5 Suzuka with 80% Attack Up, 10% Buster Up from CE, 30% Power Up from event, 1300 Attack from Fours+CE = [10844 * 4 * 1.5 * (1+.4+.1) * 1 * 2 * 1.1 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.2+.3+.3) * (1+.3)+700] = 104701/156702 minimum damage to Caenis

NP1/5 Saber Alter with 80% Attack Up, 10% Buster Up from CE, 30% Power Up from event, 1300 Attack from Fours+CE = [11548 * 4.5 * 1.5 * (1+.5+.1) * 1 * 2 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.2+.3+.3+.12) * (1+.3)+200] = 116189/167740 minimum damage to Caenis

Edit: Did attribute neutral for Suzuka at first, have fixed the numbers since. Not as big a difference now, but still a noticeable difference.
    Last edited by Trubo; September 24th, 2020 at 10:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    my suzuka numbers are way higher than yours are, idk why

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post

To make things reliable (i.e. so that you don't particularly care about card draw for Wave 3), you need a NP2 Saber. NP1 can do it though provided you draw any of her cards in Wave 3 since they'll turn into Buster cards

Only other setup I could think of used Nero and Circe instead, but that requires you to fish up 10% NP gauge somewhere in Waves 1 and 2, NP2+ Circe, and pretty much NP5 Nero if you're not wanting to be reliant on IP proccing.
    This setup works fine for me, thanks for sharing. I got spooked with NP2 Artoria instead of Castoria, I suppose that spook was meant for this. Maybe.

Who would have though I would be using Medea for nuking though, with her crippled NP damage.
    Last edited by Oz1337; September 24th, 2020 at 10:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    oh nvm found my error

Castoria/Saber Alter/Medea/Waver is my 6 CE 3t. Saber has the far better kit but Saber Alter is NP4 so I've found that she hits a lot harder. If Caenis lives it's only with like 10k health so it doesn't really matter.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Why are these nodes so bad

DW can't be this clueless, so I can only attribute this to malice

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I completely forgot Medea got gauge back after NP, thanks Trubo.

Also FML I've been farming for at least a day without putting the CE I got to drop in my party instead of Lunchtime ;_;

- - - Updated - - -

Last Grail Font was okay, Achilles was MVP as he broke Lancelot, killed Brad, killed Gilles, and broke d'Eon and Napoleon before dying. Martha finished off Lancelot and killed Sanson while Kama killed Astolfo (again, poor guy) then finished off Napoleon and d'Eon, denying me my chance to punch out Meuniere one last time.

Saber was emotional support.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post

They're easy enough to beat but the mat drops are just overall meh. Would have preferred to get these earlier and have gotten the dust node now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eh, the current 90+ isn't that bad in terms of what's being offered. Do agree that only having 1 enemy that can drop stakes is a bit of a slap in the face, but it does seem to have a pretty good drop rate (~80% according to appmedia). That said, I'd much rather have a chimera in Wave 2 than a demon, as I don't really need hearts anymore.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    I guess I'll just stick to 90, done with the shop anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post

There's a demon, though. I don't know why you would call this bad unless it doesn't drop hearts for some insane reason. I need a lot of those damn things. I just assumed we'd get a chimera or something and I haven't needed more claws in god knows how long. Shit, I'll probably buy a quartz pack to get more refills.

I'm just a bit disappointed that there's no wyverns but since those would almost certainly come with a dragon, no great loss.

JP Friend Code
    I'm gonna stick with 90 I think cause my CG setup from dust node still works and I guess the rings/cores will be welcome.

I'm just annoyed that they put sticky balls in the 80 node, I really need those for Voyager ;;

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    There's a demon, though. I don't know why you would call this bad unless it doesn't drop hearts for some insane reason. I need a lot of those damn things. I just assumed we'd get a chimera or something and I haven't needed more claws in god knows how long. Shit, I'll probably buy a quartz pack to get more refills.

I'm just a bit disappointed that there's no wyverns but since those would almost certainly come with a dragon, no great loss.
    what do you do with the hearts? i'm at 150 on alt and 350 on main i dont fucking know what to do with them

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I feel the same way. Hearts are always so hyped up that I ended up collecting over 200 of them, but I've never needed more than like 10 at a time, so I don't really get the appeal.

God bless that spiky ball node though. I've been one spike ball and like 10 eggs away from 10/10/10 Castoria since I got her, and with no access to LB4/5 yet, it's been driving me crazy. The 10 eggs in the shop solved the first problem, but I was worried there weren't going to be spike balls anywhere til I actually got off my ass and did the story...which is hard to do when I'm farming tickets.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, hearts were the most annoying mat to farm since there wasn't a good spot until EoR, plus so many of the Part 1 Servants needed them that you were always short on them. That said, it's definitely the mat they've cut back on needing, as only a handful of non-Part 1 Servants need them in any significant (i.e. X>5) fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    what do you do with the hearts? i'm at 150 on alt and 350 on main i dont fucking know what to do with them
    Because right now I want to level Jack and Kama among others and both are basically bottlenecked by hearts. Glancing through the list of who else needs them that I care about I see another couple dozen I could use.

I'm also just leveling Servant skills in general because I have hundreds of gold gems. So any mat that I only have like 35 of is an obstacle to that goal. I won't be spending the whole event there now that I see how high the drop rate is, but I do want to get a large stockpile of the things. It's not like they're bicorn horns or something stupid like that.

Also any time I see a mat that's below like 100 I realllly hate to use it for anything but a Servant that is really useful like Da Vinci Rider or Castoria.

Edit: Building on that, you need to remember that I haven't actually played since really early in 2019, meaning you have a year and a half worth more mats than I do. Though looking at who needs them, I do see what Trubo was saying about newer Servants not needing them as much as they used to. Seems like it used to be every new Servant wanted like 45 hearts or something.
    Last edited by Arha; September 24th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.

JP Friend Code
    110 boxes, down to 19 Golden Apples. I think I'll use Natural Regen from here onwards, and save for Christmas. But maybe I'll have changed my mind once I'm through opening these 100 boxes