Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 510131415

Thread: [JP] Dance Tournament in the Land of Shadows - 2020 lottery event

Blog Entries
    i hate this gay 90+ node

Is it a dumb/crazy idea to farm 80 AP (I really want that Cerberus enemy lol) or should I just suck it up and do lotto nodes?

Is there any consistent full lotto CE setup for the 90 lotto drop only node? I'm liking the drops there more than the 90+ this time I think, but can only be consistent with full minus one.

One that doesn't use Berserker Musashi, that is.

You could probably quite easily replicate the 6 CE Chen Gong/Arash combo (the one Trubo ran) from the earlier 90+ node on that one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Is there any consistent full lotto CE setup for the 90 lotto drop only node? I'm liking the drops there more than the 90+ this time I think, but can only be consistent with full minus one.

i mean its a pretty easy node
    i just did with da vinci 2x castoria and ishtar for wave 3
    if you have high charge archer you can use them to nuke wave 3
    and i hear schez is good there because looping plus antiking
    my vinci rider can also do it with any sort of charging uniform

I'll give those (replacing Da Vinci with Mordred) a try once my AP resets.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post

Jeanne Archer + double Saber Caster. You can generally give each Saber Caster their own 20% charge so that an Arts Chain lets you get the additional Attack Up from their NPs if you need the extra damage. As for MC, any of the 10%s, 2004, or plugsuit work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    SIshtar works too

111 boxes, 10k+ Mana Prisms, refilled my empty second archive. I think I'll stop appling here.

Also. Fuck these giant women alter-egos

Last edited by Zork Knight; September 25th, 2020 at 04:51 PM.

Gold gems are weird. Like I have over 500 Archer gems, but only about 100 Saber gems.

I think I'm also running out of Servant skills to level without dipping into mats I'm not comfortable spending. Out of hearts again after getting Karna to 9/9/9 buuuuut I don't think anyone else in particular needs them. Once I get a stockpile saved up I can switch over to the other area and hopefully be able to automate it three turns without using plugsuit even if it's just something lame like MA outfit.

Are we getting another node swap or are these the last nodes we're getting?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There have only ever been 3 rounds, with last round lasting until end of event, for every September lotto event. Same deal applies to this event.

Also, more data now that seems to suggest what we originally thought halfway through 1st round: 90 and 90+ having the same lotto and CE drop rates. My guess is that the end of the 1st round's data was heavily biased towards no drops.

I'll be sticking with 90+ anyway because it has better mat drops for me than 90.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

How disappointing.

And I only ever got 2 CE drops, so I'm not pulling in as much tickets as I can. I'm gonna have to wait till Christmas lotto to go all out.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    While my CE drops haven't been as bad as yours, I have been getting some pretty bad drop rates for CEs. Even discounting the 6 boxes we get for free from completing the grail fronts, I've averaged 1 drop every 13 boxes. Not as bad as Gilfest was for me, but still a bit annoying I'm not at +10 yet.

JP Friend Code
    I just completed the last Grail Front with Amakusa solo (equipped with Pharaoh Chocolatl CE for a try) in order to highlight who the true mysterious masked man is in Chaldea. (Santa Island Mask costume when?) It took 9 turns. He won without ever losing a single HP bar. The Jeanne & Tamamo CCs combined with Chaldea MC helped with that, of course.
    Last edited by Rentenzen; September 26th, 2020 at 01:37 AM.