Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Thread: [JP] Dance Tournament in the Land of Shadows - 2020 lottery event

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    can Medea clear first wave?
    Not sure, her NP has lower damage modifier for some weird reason, so maybe not.

And yeah, can 3-turn this with Arash in first wave dying for my sins.

Edit: Oh boy, the mixed node drops void dusts. I can see some people doing this node only.
    Last edited by Oz1337; September 21st, 2020 at 05:21 AM.

Blog Entries

5 CE setup. For second wave, I have to switch in Altria early. Sanzang's third skill is handy there as well.

Master of Procrastination Fujiri's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Drops

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Medea with MLB black grail and both Castoria's atk buff can clear first wave

JP Friend Code
    The full 6 CE Arash, Chen Gong, Double Castoria, Waiver & Plugsuit from previous 90+ node should work just fine without needing extra Grails and such. Just have Arash NP 1st this time (& give him the MC ATK buff for the guarantee kill for faster run time, I guess).
    Last edited by Rentenzen; September 21st, 2020 at 05:52 AM.

I forget about the cost lol. guess Arash is still most effective.

Blog Entries
    cost bottleneck is fucking real holy shit

- - - Updated - - -

ok my alt can nuke 90+ node without double castoria
    i dont think my main can though

Blog Entries
    Arash is made for these 90+ difficulties.

Blog Entries
    My main is really close to NP oneshot for wave 3 but there is nothing i can do to boost it further. FOOK.
    but i think i can get stronger pokes
    reines tho, shit i might need to go back to waver
    main cant poke reliably, just tried
    too much health left on ushi REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE do i just double castoria instead of waver

Last edited by Aozaki-desu; September 21st, 2020 at 06:21 AM.

This event CE is sure doing its worst to prevent easy clears urgh. I think I found a way to do this by sacrificing 1 event CE slot.

It really must suck to those that like to use Chen Gong for farming, this node would have been perfect for him honestly.
    Last edited by Oz1337; September 21st, 2020 at 06:18 AM.

setup for this node will increase button press but it's still 3 turns clear for Chen Gong.

JP Friend Code
    Grail War stage 4... so many Hassans...

But I have the first Hassan so everyone is beheaded (Asclepius rocks btw)

Here's my setup without double Castoria, swap Mystic Code is necessary, also you can only 5CE as Arash is equipped with Aerial Drive:

Front: Arash, Sieg, Support Castoria.
    Back: Nero Bride, Tamamo, any 1-2* of your choice.

Order of the back party is important. You want to swap Castoria in the first wave after using all of her buffs for Tamamo, and use her damage buffs only to make sure that Arash has enough damage that even using two Buster cards from Arash before NP should kill the boss. Once Arash dies, he's replaced by the other support. The Attack up from the Mystic Code can help reach that amount too, I would recommend using it here instead of Wave 3 since it's the most problematic one IMO.

You can use other back supports if necessary (Lanling should easily replace Nero Bride IMO), but keep in mind that you absolutely need Castoria and at least a +20% NP charge for Sieg in Wave 2. If Sieg doesn't reach 100% in Wave 3 and you can't increase it with another skill, that setup doesn't work. If you haven't used the Attack Up in Wave 1, using it in Wave 3 should easily guarantee a clear.

If you can't 3-turn clear with what you have because Summer Ushi is still alive, you can just use the stun from the Mystic Code to make sure she does nothing and you easily kill her in the 4th turn.
    Last edited by Oz1337; September 21st, 2020 at 07:00 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentenzen View Post
    The full 6 CE Arash, Chen Gong, Double Castoria, Waiver & Plugsuit from previous 90+ node should work just fine without needing extra Grails and such. Just have Arash NP 1st this time (& give him the MC ATK buff for the guarantee kill for faster run time, I guess).
    Not needed. Even if you have full Arash cards, BBNP will guarantee kill the Nue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Tales of a dumb AI chapter 4, the AI swaps its Master for another Servant to block Dioscuri's advance (good move), then proceeds to move the Master close to Cu instead of using another Servant to block Cu's advance or at least don't move the Master so Cu couldn't reach him due to movement cost, probably because it prioritized dodging Dioscuri no matter the result as it took one health bar before.

I wonder if somebody will put a video about all the dumb things the AI can pull off in this mode.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    This event CE is sure doing its worst to prevent easy clears urgh. I think I found a way to do this by sacrificing 1 event CE slot.

It really must suck to those that like to use Chen Gong for farming, this node would have been perfect for him honestly.
    The CE does actually help here, Chen with Superscope(or scope and Mage's Association) then full NP with 2 castoria and then waver charge his battery in the 3rd wave.

All of this scenario only works with 2 Castoria, if you don't have this then it's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by ADab1za View Post
    The CE does actually help here, Chen with Superscope(or scope and Mage's Association) then full NP with 2 castoria and then waver charge his battery in the 3rd wave.
    So Superscope CG can do the node as sole DPS provided you do 2xCastoria+Waver?

If that's the case then that's what I'm doing, even though it isn't full drops Dust is simply far too valuable to pass up.

Do you even need Plugsuit btw? It sounds like the setup procs Castoria guts on turn one then kills her on wave 2 naturally bringing in Waver or am I missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

Or do you still need an ST attacker too?

Blog Entries
    Do mental simulations. That's a solo CG setup.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    So Superscope CG can do the node as sole DPS provided you do 2xCastoria+Waver?

If that's the case then that's what I'm doing, even though it isn't full drops Dust is simply far too valuable to pass up.

Do you even need Plugsuit btw? It sounds like the setup procs Castoria guts on turn one then kills her on wave 2 naturally bringing in Waver or am I missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

Or do you still need an ST attacker too?
    Yeah basically Wave 1, use Arts UP and fire CG NP, Wave 2 charge CG battery with Double Castoria, Wave 3 charge CG battery with waver.