Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: [JP] Dance Tournament in the Land of Shadows - 2020 lottery event

Blog Entries
    QSH dominates this map, though I ended it with Guda punching M to death.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, the grail fronts give lotto currency for clearing. Should aim to do that at some point.

Now at +8 drop bonus, need 4 more drops to mlb a second CE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Is M just programed to make Arthur not fight with a Lancer unless forced to? I had cleared this without even fighting Arthur once, and the only battle that happened was when he ran Astolfo into Jing Ke

(Not that it mattered, since after a while, it all finished when M ran head first to the left side of the map to face Quirinus 1v1 ...)
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

JP Friend Code
    As this is a Grail War, we have 7 stages right. Roflstomping Meuniere for a week seems so pitiful tbh

I'd like to fight other Masters... also could we get a new Servant cameo from the enemy?

Blog Entries
    From what I saw, Muniere's behaviour is to prioritise himself, then attacking/moving to the closest enemy Servant, then moving his Servants to Guda.

Also, when trapped within 3 tiles between Kama and Guda, he just gave up and didn't even attack Guda.

Blog Entries
    How do you 3 turn the 90+ farming stage with Vinci-chan and C.Artoriax2?

JP Friend Code
    You don't. I tink you are thinking of 90 stage. That one is 3T farmable using Youjo Vinci + 2 Castoria
    FGO ID JP: 092237557

Support List

*Placeholder Image*

Check my supports using my ID

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Most 3t comps there utilize Arash just so you know.

Special shoutout to Jalter and Shiki in today's war. The clear standout performers. Was pretty easy except Arthur did manage to punch through my lines. Kept getting first attacks and beating me to bonus spaces so he did create a lot of havoc for Muniere's side.

When I was doing 90+ I did it with Tomoe/Shiki/double Castoria. But 90 is better for tags.

I think I'm going to need to spend a lot of QP before I can get back to farming. I'm at 150+ boxes and having to open them all so I don't end up going way over the inventory/QP cap by accident.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarw View Post
    You don't. I tink you are thinking of 90 stage. That one is 3T farmable using Youjo Vinci + 2 Castoria
    I want to try. What CE is needed?

I did Arash (5* gacha CE from the event)/Musashi (Kaleido)/2x Castoria. Everyone apart from those two had the lotto CE.

JP Friend Code
    Th 90+ stage one? Not sure if Vinci gain enough NP on the turn 2 single Boar.
    FGO ID JP: 092237557

Support List

*Placeholder Image*

Check my supports using my ID

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I did Arash (5* gacha CE from the event)/Musashi (Kaleido)/2x Castoria. Everyone apart from those two had the lotto CE.
    I can do the 90+ stage with Arash, Shiki, Castoria2 and Saber Tomoe. Wonder how to set up Vinci-chan to 3 T 90 stage.

She wouldn't, but a second round of her first skill might well put her over.

^ There's nothing to think about. Just toss her out with double Castoria, buff her up, use her first skill, kill wave one, wave two, use third skill, use MC buffs or Castoria NP as needed. Full drop CEs is quite easy too. At NP2 and 8/1/10, lotto CE and the polar outfit and no Castoria NP, mine does enough damage to kill with NP like 99% of the time, after which random attacks finish the fight.
    Last edited by Arha; September 20th, 2020 at 10:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post

Enviable, but I won't be able to pull that off. I don't have the eggs to max Da Vinci's first skill, nor have I grailed her or have any intention of doing so.

Actually wait. I have a +9 bonus with only four CE slots used. I could maybe toss Smiling Face on her to get around the NP gen issue and the damage bonus would probably push me over as well. I'm going to try that real quick. I need to use up some AP real quick anyway cause I've been spending so damn long at the lottery box, mailbox and leveling screen. If this works it'd slow my clearing down a little but I'd also slowly pick up the last few things in the shop.

Oh, it works. Really cleanly.
    Last edited by Arha; September 20th, 2020 at 12:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Aozaki. But my Vinci is at NP1, so it might not be that smooth.

Taste the Rainbow
    Im doing 6CE with NP1 lvl90 vinci
    if you use fragments' np gain on t1, and her 3rd skill on t3, that should cover the gauge
    fragments' NP buff+1x castoria NP can clear the third wave, sometimes needing a random face card to finish the job

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    Im doing 6CE with NP1 lvl90 vinci
    if you use fragments' np gain on t1, and her 3rd skill on t3, that should cover the gauge
    fragments' NP buff+1x castoria NP can clear the third wave, sometimes needing a random face card to finish the job
    Hmm, it doesn't work. Vinci can't kill the boar.
    Last edited by rxrx; September 20th, 2020 at 01:13 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarw View Post
    Th 90+ stage one? Not sure if Vinci gain enough NP on the turn 2 single Boar.
    You wouldn't use Da Vinci (Rider) to kill the boar, that's what Arash is for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.