My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    it's called weird flex isn't it

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This guy was faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    ... I wonder if DW can get sued over this
    On what grounds? That someone had nothing else to do over Silver Week?

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    On what grounds? That someone had nothing else to do over Silver Week?
    Just set Grand Automata and let it run by itself. You can make 100-200 boxes in one day without even touching the screen.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    If only I don't use my phone for something else... or run the game on emulator...
    FGO ID JP: 092237557

Support List

*Placeholder Image*

Check my supports using my ID

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Christ, I nearly lost this one. Taking Plugsuit instead of Anniversary Blonde was one thing, having Karna bumrush me was another, but fucking MHX roiding up with Instinct and critting Andersen and Kama to death, now that's what really hurt. Merlin even punched me twice, the bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Mission 5 done. I kinda felt like the cost was a bit too low for the content, I wanted to try other teams but with that low cost I'm very restricted with what I can bring, specially if you take CEs into account. The left path seems to be the safest one as only Karna and MHX can reach you before you reach the Master and the two Casters protecting it.

If you have her, I'm sure Kama can still handle this easily, though take into account the Casters I've mentioned. I'm sure she can kill them by herself, but I'm still warning here. I also watched Baisu one-shotting everything with Orion's crits, in case you have him.

If you don't have those two, the best approach is to do team battles IMO, there's a Caster slot so you can have a healer/support and your main attacker together at all times and you should be able to handle this.

You can abuse the bad AI as well. I've seen many examples already of taking your Caster and plugging up the middle path with it and bumrushing Mr. M by taking the outer path with your Assassin and following the path blazed by said Assassin with your Master in order to keep Karna at bay.

Or you can solo the map with Kama.
    Last edited by Pendant; September 22nd, 2020 at 11:09 AM.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    KH and Hans can do well. keep them together and give Hans' buffs and stars to KH.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Doing the grail fronts finally, 100 LZO finally got some use again.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    I felt like a fool for plowing through my enemies when I see a 3 mins+ video which show how you can use 2 servants to finish off M by abusing the AI.

Blog Entries
    I mean, this is chess, except you can do up to 5 moves per turn. All you need to do is to make him run and waste his Servants' turns. I did have to dispatch Karna and MHX cuz I misplayed in the beginning.

Xuanzang and Kuro rushed the middle and eliminated everyone there. Marie stayed back to clean up any Casters if they showed up. I brought Charlotte again just to block a path because I had spare cost. Karna was pretty dangerous but everything else was okay.

I only just realized that this event shop is full of shit I don't really need (only 2 mats). I've also calculated that I'll need just over 250 boxes to get all the mana prisms I'll need to buy the costumes and CEs out of the shop.
    And I need SO. MANY. EGGS. AAAAAAAAAA why why why why why. Once this event is over I'll have to farm the hell out of Yuga .

JP Friend Code
    I'm in the last stretch in terms of CE drops. I will need one more CE drop to be at +11 tags and five more CE drops to be at +12 tags. For reference, I'm at about 200+ boxes. I don't recall ever getting this much boxes this early of a lottery event.
    Last edited by Rentenzen; September 22nd, 2020 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rentenzen View Post
    I'm in the last stretch in terms of CE drops. I will need one more CE drop to be at +11 tags and five more CE drops to be at +12 tags. For reference, I'm at about 200+ boxes. I don't recall ever getting this much boxes this early of a lottery event.
    Holy shit, you went in. I'm two days late in the event so I'm not even a quarter of where I want to be on boxes. And unfortunately I'm out of gold apples, so I have to rely on the ones we have from boxes and my silver and bronze stash.

Super curious, do people clear boxes as they farm or do they wait till they finish farming?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Holy shit, you went in. I'm two days late in the event so I'm not even a quarter of where I want to be on boxes. And unfortunately I'm out of gold apples, so I have to rely on the ones we have from boxes and my silver and bronze stash.

Super curious, do people clear boxes as they farm or do they wait till they finish farming?
    With the exception of this event, I usually get the first 10 boxes to get all the damage CEs and gold+silver apples from them, but I haven't really bothered to do that this time. Otherwise, wait for a day when a really shitty farming spot is active to continue opening boxes.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I'm at 260 boxes with a +11 bonus, one CE from +12. I have spent the last few hours after work opening these motherfucking boxes, burning the exp and spending QP to raise the skills of all the Servants I don't have archived and don't require anything that's not in super short supply like hearts. I literally spent over 700m QP doing this.

I'm not actually willing to really farm this round heavily. I'd prefer to spend the rest of my effort on a round with something like pages or wyvern claws. I've got like 250 of those but a lot of Servants suddenly need 72 of them or whatever and I don't want to start spending them now without knowing what we're going to be getting.

And I guess that answers the question of whether I farm until the end or open boxes partway. Typically I let a large amount of currency build up and then hate the game for awhile as I deal with the buildup. Clearing the boxes as I go lets me know when there's no more reason to farm due to full invenotry/QP cap/more resources than I believe I can spend. I did go through literally all the bones I've grabbed so far, though, plus about another 200.
    Last edited by Arha; September 22nd, 2020 at 10:28 PM.