So the new anime season starts on the 1st apparently with the Higurashi reboot, so anyone looking forward to anything?

Personally I see a bunch of 7/10's and some sequels, but nothing that jumps out and grabs my attention.

Sequels:

Haikyuu
Higurashi: Never could get into the old adaptaion, maybe this will hold my attention better
Love Live: New cast which means it's time to get to know your favourite 3 and blank on all the others.
Inuyasha: A friend is huge into it so I'll probably watch it whenever I see them.
DanMachi 3(?)
Irregular at Magic Highschool 2: This will be trash, but I wonder if it will surpass it's onii-chan/minute record from the first season. I think it was something like 28 times in 22 minutes?
Golden Kamuy: I wonder if this season will have the masturbation gunfight? Or if they've gotten a bear model not ripped from Skyrim?
Strike Witches: Main cast is back, I'm in.

New Stuff:

Jujitsu Kaisen: I've heard this talked up a bunch, but for the life of me I can't remember a damn thing about what was actually said about it.
Majo no Tabitabi: sounds like a wizard version of Kino's Journey
Hypnosis Mic: Rap battle anime sounds super stupid but I want to see how stupid it can get.
Sport Climbing Girls: this is probably going to all about fanservice, So we'll see what it brings.
Munou no Nana: I'm always for a clever hero, but the rest of this plot seems pretty rote
Yuukoku no Moriarty: I looked it up and the guys behind this also did 91 Days (which was good) and Joker Game (which wasn't) so I'm 50/50 here.