Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2025282930

Thread: Genshin Impact

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle M@koto Kisaragi's Avatar
    The whole least amount of info we had about Natlan is reminded me with Nahui Mitclan/LB7, mean we will not heard any of it until we're truly entering the land

I also expecting Pyro Archon to be the most powerful out of the six (formerly seven) archons beside Zhongli and Raiden, i also hope that Capitano will live to his status as the strongest person on Teyvat, which mean he need to contended and equally fight against the archons or even dragon sovereigns

I have a good little faith on how they are going to handled Natlan since they did a good job on Sumeru and Fountaine, despite Genshin writting is all over the place and average at best, but yeah the way they handled black chars make me worried

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    3. Furina not getting closure at the end of the quest was a big one, maybe they're saving it for an event or an in between main story quest but it just felt kind of odd after her mind basically broke after that trial and we see how she's been struggling this entire time. I don't expect it from the traveller but not even seeing it from Neuvi is kind of eh....
    Her story quest has some closure
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Her story quest has some closure
    I figured though it's still kind of off I have to rely on a story quest for that. I think the only other character who really gets that treatment is Ei, though in her case they exist to give damage control (one and a half of them are pretty good though)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by M@koto Kisaragi View Post
    The whole least amount of info we had about Natlan is reminded me with Nahui Mitclan/LB7, mean we will not heard any of it until we're truly entering the land

I also expecting Pyro Archon to be the most powerful out of the six (formerly seven) archons beside Zhongli and Raiden, i also hope that Capitano will live to his status as the strongest person on Teyvat, which mean he need to contended and equally fight against the archons or even dragon sovereigns

I have a good little faith on how they are going to handled Natlan since they did a good job on Sumeru and Fountaine, despite Genshin writting is all over the place and average at best, but yeah the way they handled black chars make me worried
    Capitano being the strongest is by far unconfirmed "leak" by unverified sources so I wouldn't bet on that yet. The only things we knew about him are:

- Very powerful that he can kill a Ruin Guard using a crayon, John Wick style.
    - Allegedly the kindest/most chill of all the Fatui Harbingers, and every underlings prefer to work under him than anyone else.
    - Most likely the strongest of the Fatui Harbingers, and since those of rank 3 and higher are god-level strong he should have enough power to at least hold his own against an Archon not named Nahida, Venti or Focalors.
    - Is currently being dispatched to Natlan.

If they have to send someone like him to Natlan, then the land itself must have quite a number of powerful people, not counting the Archon yet, since just the Muratan tribe alone are known for their inhuman strength (Vennessa case) and when they are on their home turf they can use Divine Flame to enhance themselves.

So far each main contender factions had substantial amount of their members fleshed out or revealed beside from Celestia and Abyss Order. The endgame wouldn't only involve Archons and dragons anymore:

Archons: Only Pyro and Cryo left, with Pyro Archon name being unknown (we do know her Ars Goetia name being Aym) and Cryo Archon in old Childe's profile is named Bronya.
    Fatui Harbingers: Only number 10 is yet to be introduced.
    Dragon Sovereigns: Electro, Pyro, Anemo, Geo and Cryo not introduced. Dvalin might be descendant of the previous Anemo one and Azhdaha might also be the same. Apep is as big as like several mountains combined which matches Azhdaha's original size tho. There's also the king of them all - Nibelung.
    Abyss: Skirk (unsure if aligned with it in particular), The traveler's twin sibling, The Sinner.
    Visionaries: Surtalogi, Vedrfolnir, Gold
    Hexenzirkel: Only 2 unnamed.
    Celestia: The Usurper (Phanes the Primordial One), Sustainer of the Heavenly Principles (known in beta as Kiana, Asmoday), Ishtaroth (goddes of time, one of the four shades of Phanes), a bunch of Vision users who attained godhood in the past.
    Traveler: Paimon, Dainslef, most ppl we met along the way from various factions will help out if the plot calls for.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Fontaine is probably the best archon quest for me, and Furina the best character. An actual Genshin character going through growth and a character arc, we get to see and experience her defining moments and backstory first hand instead of reading it with bland text in a profile, a real character we see the entire journey of, instead of a finished product they just sell you and you need to fish for their story yourself if you're interested, or a half assed journey that they're too scared to commit to, because they want a certain image of them to be mainted for the fans.

Blog Entries
    Given the lore in Enkanomiya and the reveal that Dvalin is a vishap, it's all but outright stated that he and Azhdaha are the Anemo and Geo Sovereigns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Fontaine is probably the best archon quest for me, and Furina the best character. An actual Genshin character going through growth and a character arc, we get to see and experience her defining moments and backstory first hand instead of reading it with bland text in a profile, a real character we see the entire journey of,
    I think she and Scaramouche are the only playable characters we see get their Visions on screen?

(Rana too but she's an NPC)
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Fontaine is probably the best archon quest for me, and Furina the best character. An actual Genshin character going through growth and a character arc, we get to see and experience her defining moments and backstory first hand instead of reading it with bland text in a profile, a real character we see the entire journey of, instead of a finished product they just sell you and you need to fish for their story yourself if you're interested, or a half assed journey that they're too scared to commit to, because they want a certain image of them to be mainted for the fans.
    They're trying to balance the scale. Honkai 3rd has extremely strong character work, but world building is quite limited since the settings only revolves around a few factions on Earth, and they are trying to expand it. Meanwhile Genshin has a lot of world building potential hindered by shoddy character work and storylines, so they are fixing it. HSR is still too early to tell what they'll go with, aside from Aeon politics.
    Given the lore in Enkanomiya and the reveal that Dvalin is a vishap, it's all but outright stated that he and Azhdaha are the Anemo and Geo Sovereigns.
    Both might as well be the new generation, yes. Since they don't fit the mold of the old dragons who directly fought Phanes. Dvalin is too young to be the original one, and Azhdaha has stayed underground for really long time until Morax found him. If he was the original Geo Dragon, he wouldn't have such a relationship with Morax that easily. Apep who was around the timeframe of the fall of the dragons is currently the largest dragon so far in the game, and it also mentioned how even the dragon king Nibelung will be reborn. So out of the known Sovereigns, we can only confirm Apep to be the original atm. There is a theory that the Electro one is currently sealed in Inazuma as well, which would be a very good reason to revisit that region outside of Arataki fests.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Both might as well be the new generation, yes. Since they don't fit the mold of the old dragons who directly fought Phanes.
    I thought that went without saying. Neuvillette's still the Hydro Sovereign despite being a reincarnation.

I think she and Scaramouche are the only playable characters we see get their Visions on screen?

(Rana too but she's an NPC)
    Speaking of, Neuvillette's profile mentions he's the one handing out Hydro Visions now. If Furina was the first person he gave one, then that makes that scene so much better.

JP Friend Code
    I thought that went without saying. Neuvillette's still the Hydro Sovereign despite being a reincarnation.
    It is not guaranteed. Dvalin being an Anemo Vishap does not guarantee him being the Anemo Sovereign. A vishap needs to reach a certain level of elemental purity and power to be crowned a Sovereign. Like the Geo Vishaps you get the tiny small ones, the decently big ones, Primo Geo Vishap boss, and then Azhdaha. For Hydro Vishaps you get the tiny ones, the bigger ones roaming around, the 2 big ones in Enkanomiya, and then Neuvillette as their king. We never saw any other Anemo Vishaps to compare to Dvalin, but since he happens to always be around Venti that it is more likely that he will be the new Anemo Dragon. Azhdaha OTOH has more supporting evidence since he is called Dragon King of Geo Vishaps, but both of them are completely clueless about the past generation and act friendly with the Archons, unlike Neuvillette who has the hatred even without full info about the past. Therefore it is still up in the air whether they are actually crowned as the new Sovereigns, or they are just really big elemental vishaps of their kind.

JP Friend Code

Genshin's first animated short. They finally decided to do it after Honkai Impact and Honkai Star Rail been at it for awhile.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    That's so good, hope they will make more.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    Now that they created their own anime studio I think they definitely can make more of these more regularly.

They made 3 for HSR already with the latest one from said new studio. So they can release these once in awhile for a hyped character like this or a part of the story (like Honkai Impact animated shorts).

No idea how the anime project with ufotable went tho lol.