-
    Blog Entries
    I only notice it from Ning
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    extra dialogues from archon quest

+ after talking with Qiqi, if you get close to the sea at the port (close to the ship with 3 kids), Shenhe says that she indeed feels something in the sea, and we should not get too close
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just got to my third 50/50.

But that's a 0% for me so far.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Condolences, I was cursed on my last 50/50 on Eula's banner, and I'm not sure I have the willpower to go for C1 Ganyu like I'd hoped.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

I'm enjoying Enkanomiya a lot. It's beautifully designed and atmospheric (if a little confusing to navigate at times).I feel like it definitely should've been voiced too, stuff like Tsurumi and this is where the game actually stands out with how open world and elemental mechanics are used.

Also the story:
    Spoiler:
    not finished with the main questline yet, but there's already interesting tidbits connecting to the Abyss and possibly Khaenri'ah? The lore is derivative (affectionate) enough that you can sort-of reasonably speculate on where it will go, but vague and open-ended enough that it can still surprise. And it has stuff like events being portrayed very differently in records depending on which unreliable narrator made them, something I enjoy a lot in worldbuilding.

I do kinda hate the number of mobs and constantly respawning seventy eight ruin guards guarding a common chest after said chest is gone like I know you worked hard on the battle music but PLEASE.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love the masses of ruin guards personally, I need so many of their bits for upgrades that their huge miniboss groups down in Inazuma's Toilet really are a godsend.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

FUN FACT the region where we enter is called Serpent's Bowels and we jump into it through the vortex pool.

Hero Suppository.

Also, looking at the lore discussions really makes it hit how young the playerbase is, people are discovering stuff like
    Spoiler:
    Atlantis myths and gnosticism and while that's cute I cannot relate, I'm in ancient aliens chariots of the gods insanity mode.
    Last edited by Snow; January 8th, 2022 at 08:41 PM.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And here I thought Latin makes everything Gnostic since Dragonspine times.

Yep, everything we see on the surface of Teyvat is a lie. We should know it by now.

Congrats, other sibling. You have convinced us.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Spoiler:
    Personally I don't think it's quite as straightforward as 'Celestia is lying because they're evil'. Forcibly directing human development a certain way and brutally culling everyone who goes against it is definitely not good either but I think there's some at least marginally convincing reason behind it. If it were so black-white the Traveler's journey of seeing the world and making their own judgements wouldn't make much sense.

It is p much confirmed Teyvat's beneath a firmament and not a true sky. My personal theory for that is it makes the mild and controlled climate in the world possible + you can project whatever constellations you want onto it and tell people it's their destinies up there. Maybe the world was terraformed? It belonged to 'dragons' originally, and since said dragons (vishaps) are elemental life forms, subduing them is probably analogous to subduing the elements?

I'll have to have a good look at it when I see the whole book at the end of the quest and not just snippets from lore discussions.

Gnosticism in GI is interesting because while I don't think it's gonna be a full gnostic parable or anything, the usage of stuff like archons, and archons having alternative names assiciated with the Lesser Key demons, plays into how everything depends on how you look at it in this world.

Also, I can't help but think of the 'the Sustainer is fading away, the Creator has not yet come' in the Traveler's story description in the light of (at least the pop culture lvl of knowledge I have of) gnosticism. Does that mean that the 'Creator' is coming, and the PC play a part in that? Much to ponder.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I'm enjoying Enkanomiya a lot. It's beautifully designed and atmospheric (if a little confusing to navigate at times).I feel like it definitely should've been voiced too, stuff like Tsurumi and this is where the game actually stands out with how open world and elemental mechanics are used.

Also the story:
    Spoiler:
    not finished with the main questline yet, but there's already interesting tidbits connecting to the Abyss and possibly Khaenri'ah? The lore is derivative (affectionate) enough that you can sort-of reasonably speculate on where it will go, but vague and open-ended enough that it can still surprise. And it has stuff like events being portrayed very differently in records depending on which unreliable narrator made them, something I enjoy a lot in worldbuilding.

I do kinda hate the number of mobs and constantly respawning seventy eight ruin guards guarding a common chest after said chest is gone like I know you worked hard on the battle music but PLEASE.
    78 ruin guards?

- - - Updated - - -

Also the story:
    Spoiler:

There's
    Spoiler:
    people of Khan who were destroyed by Celestia fell to the abyss and turn into monster. There's story Knight of Favonious that led the expedition against monsters from abyss that swarm to Teyvat after Khan fell. And there's also in Inazuma the predecessor Oni (Chiyo) got eaten by Abyss monster even though survive but become crazy after that. There was probably a very bad Abyss leak on Inazuma back then. Also Seirei, Tsurumi and Tataratsuna still show a very big effect of a God's power/death even after hundred years

- - - Updated - - -

I also remember that I read about some Lawrence family member who met a witch and turn into some animal. Forgot the detail

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno if that Twin Witch will be relevant of something later on
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

マリーの味方
    if i grind another def% sands and the upgrades go to some shitty filler stat again i will be very angry.

Blog Entries
    Can't even grind for artifacts, had to choose between mora, exp, weapon or chara ascension materials.

Life is not daijobu
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    this is so sad. I dont know what to farm either
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Btw
    Enkanomiya is freaking huuuge
    Literally underground country
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    78 ruin guards?
    Just a figure of speech. The highest number I've actually encountered on a single chest is two Guards and a Hunter.

And yuup Enka is so huge, tons of little interesting tidbits and treasure, plus it's gorgeously designed. Secondary area design is again kicking it out of the ballpark like it did with Dragonspine.

Blog Entries
    Not to mention the music. I used to just idle on Seirai at the Thunder Manifestation for BGM, now I idle over near Dainichi Mikoshi to listen to the music of Enkanomiya. It's so good.

What isn't good is this abyss cycle

muh memeteams can't do this one

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Yea Abyss become more horrible. Because whale and no lifers keep beating it and saying it's too easy

Meanwhile me still looking for good Emblem of Severed Fate artifacts

- - - Updated - - -

Just a figure of speech. The highest number I've actually encountered on a single chest is two Guards and a Hunter.

And yuup Enka is so huge, tons of little interesting tidbits and treasure, plus it's gorgeously designed. Secondary area design is again kicking it out of the ballpark like it did with Dragonspine.
    I just reached the entrance teleport where you can see light in the middle. I wanna explore more
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    i'm to lazy to even do the 9th and 10th floor, which i can do almost effortlessly
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Inspired by this I went and did another floor in the Abyss but not the best combination with carpal tunnel. My Rosaria does kick ass even more than I thought, though, especially considering her talents aren't even maxed yet.

(By the way, if anyone on Euro server is low lvl and/or could use help, DM me for my code. Mostly maining Kaeya and Beidou + Hu Tao depending on situation)

Blog Entries
    *laughs and cries in me not doing abyss and just enjoy the sceneey instead.*

Yeah, I can do 9-10, but only these floors. 12 hour shifts and reviews take a toll on me.

So I just decided to enjoy the scenery instead of trying to catch up for bragging rights
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...