Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 86

Thread: GENSHIN IMPACT: HOW BAD YOUR ROLL ARE?

  1. #61
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,438
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by telesbleach View Post
    I'm playing it on the ps4, the performance is not that great, but my pc is not much better anyway.

    i have 24 characters, 8 at level 80, everyone else level 50. i'm WL7

    curently using a freezing team with Ganyu, Mona, Zhongly and TiTi, all talents at 5 and weapons at 80.
    I play it on PS4 and I have FFVII remake there too. Still fast for my tastes even though it's a Slim version.

    Not gonna lie but that game made me miss two events in FGO, and I'm mad at myself for that.

    One event's at 50 missions completed, the other's at 70 missions completed. Those events are freaking Santa Karna and the welfare of Little Big Tengu.

    Dang, should have managed it within my 12 hour duty at a local government hospital. -.-

    On the flipside, I'll join the cocogoat trend. Sorry Klee, you didn't appear during my time of need. Reminded me of my first 5* in FGO, an Archer and Artemis at that.
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  2. #62
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,037
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    lolz Gratz with Cocogoat

    Ancient Geovishap is annoying with bow btw, keep diving to the ground
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  3. #63
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,438
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    lolz Gratz with Cocogoat

    Ancient Geovishap is annoying with bow btw, keep diving to the ground
    Prime Geovishap being solo'd by LV70 cute maid knight with fully leveled 4* gladiator 4 pc set and R2 LV60 Whiteblind. Made me open my mouth as f2p. Made me wonder what it can do at R5 LV70 Whiteblind and 5* 4 pc gladiator set. Still at W3 since I like my levels that way.

    Could have made Whiteblind to R5 if not for my friends egging me to level up my world, which is a huge mistake btw since another one of their acquaintances leveled up their Whiteblind to R5 at W1 no less. The 5th one is my fault since I told him where to locate the free claymore prototype. -_-

    Been angry at myself ever since and doubting them ever since. Ironically the ones I trust now are strangers that typically invite themselves to my world and not taking anything of value while they are in my world. They are the ones who helped me through Dragonspine to unlock the huge needle there. Those 9 hours of exploration really is worth it.

    Playing on Asia server btw and I'll give my code if I have the time.

    And for additional experience, I encountered an actual Japanese person playing there. She talked to me in decent English, then full Nihon - go, and I replied in kind, thanks to my half - baked learning of the language. When I revealed my nationality, then that's the time that she left. Welp. Could have talked to her a little longer and made friends with her to broaden my language.
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  4. #64
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,037
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Noelle is that strong with Gladiator?
    I'm using 4 piece Bollai set (the one increase shield strenght)
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  5. #65
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shizuoka Prefecture
    Posts
    6,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Noelle is that strong with Gladiator?
    I'm using 4 piece Bollai set (the one increase shield strenght)
    Shields are the natural counter to that boss. Her, Xianyu, and Zhongli dominate it.

  6. #66
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,037
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    oooohhh
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  7. #67
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,438
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Noelle is that strong with Gladiator?
    I'm using 4 piece Bollai set (the one increase shield strenght)
    I'd say Noelle's better off with Gladiator based on my experience. Substats of gladiator are evenly distruibuted with emphasis on defense as opposed to bolide where it focuses on attack.

    Fed my perfect glad set to bolide set, and it did not sit well for me as I realized that the stats and substats of bolide are subpar compared to gladiator.

    Sure, she's doing more on attacks, but I really miss that consistent 3k damage that she does on whoever she bashes her claymore on.

    Even her shield timer and heals became subpar when I put that bolide set on her. As of now, I'm grinding for 4* artifacts that can help me decide which set is better by looking at the substats. So far, gladiator's still the winner for me until I see an artifact that can really take the cake.

    As for Ganyu, I'll settle for a hybrid too as Noelle is one with that gladiator set. That Favonius bow did wonders as I do consistent 1-2k damage on LV50 with the full Berserker set. Until I can grind for the cryo artifacts, she'll stay on Berserker.

    Although I'm not really good at bowfights, at least she can stay as my main sniper unless I need to light up torches or destroy cryo enemies, in which case, Xiangling with Crescent Pike and Amber with Stringless combo with Zerk sets and character levels at level 50 still wins.
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  8. #68
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shizuoka Prefecture
    Posts
    6,194
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    I'd say Noelle's better off with Gladiator based on my experience. Substats of gladiator are evenly distruibuted with emphasis on defense as opposed to bolide where it focuses on attack.
    That's not how substats work. At all. Not in the slightest.

  9. #69
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shizuoka Prefecture
    Posts
    6,194
    Now that I'm back on my computer and not on my phone (and remembered this thread), I want to expand on my prior comment.

    Substats are completely RNG and random on a piece by piece basis. It is not dependent on what set the piece is from. The only thing that affects them in any way is whatever the main stat for that particular piece is, as it might remove a potential substat from the list of rollable options.

    This is why people farm artifacts. They might get a usable one for the set they want, but it'll have all defense/hp substats. So they keep farming to get a better one with crit rate/crit damage. Then they farm more to get one with BETTER crit rate/crit damage.

  10. #70
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,601
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Defence rolls are the bane of my existence.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  11. #71
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,438
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Now that I'm back on my computer and not on my phone (and remembered this thread), I want to expand on my prior comment.

    Substats are completely RNG and random on a piece by piece basis. It is not dependent on what set the piece is from. The only thing that affects them in any way is whatever the main stat for that particular piece is, as it might remove a potential substat from the list of rollable options.

    This is why people farm artifacts. They might get a usable one for the set they want, but it'll have all defense/hp substats. So they keep farming to get a better one with crit rate/crit damage. Then they farm more to get one with BETTER crit rate/crit damage.
    Well, mine's got absurd crit damage, but crit rate's crap. Although that MIGHT be fixed if I got a 5*.

    Then again, I want to proc crit rate better than crit damage if I want to use crits.

    I wanted to use this 123% crit damage, but of what use is it if crit rate's 12.3%?

    And yeah, thanks for correcting me on substats, what I mean is main stats.

    And more defense rates means more tanks for Noelle who curbstomped Childe in freaking minutes. Then again, party levels at 70 and Childe at 60 made it all worthwhile.

    What helped it more is that my World Level is at 3, meaning that I should challenge this boss at WL3 and NOT WL7.

    Good job reminding us, Mihoyo. No wonder many people freaking screamed at the sight of the words "Recommended Party Level:35" or in my case "Recommended Party Level:30" when actually the boss scales in World Level difficulty and not party difficulty.
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  12. #72
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shizuoka Prefecture
    Posts
    6,194
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    And yeah, thanks for correcting me on substats, what I mean is main stats.
    Main stats are still dependent on the piece, not the set.

    Flower - flat HP
    Feather - flat Attack
    Timepiece/Sands - can be any of Attack %, Defense %, Elemental Mastery, Energy Recharge, or HP %
    Goblet - Attack %, Elemental Mastery, Elemental % (individual elements, not as a whole), or Physical %
    Helmet - Attack %, Defense %, HP %, Elemental Mastery, Crit Rate, or Crit Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    And more defense rates means more tanks for Noelle who curbstomped Childe in freaking minutes. Then again, party levels at 70 and Childe at 60 made it all worthwhile.

    What helped it more is that my World Level is at 3, meaning that I should challenge this boss at WL3 and NOT WL7.

    Good job reminding us, Mihoyo. No wonder many people freaking screamed at the sight of the words "Recommended Party Level:35" or in my case "Recommended Party Level:30" when actually the boss scales in World Level difficulty and not party difficulty.
    Instanced bosses like Childe, Dvalin, and domains don't scale with world level though. World level is for the outside world, like the big Wolf boss or random enemies around the world.

  13. #73
    Hey, I ainít no lizard! Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Miskatonic University
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,854
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18
    Just started. Didn't realize about the spyware though... is it gone now, or do I have to find it and remove it?

    Also, my UID is 621419671 for anyone who wants a few easy boss fights.

    Signora is really bitchy, but it was entertaining watching her curbstomp Venti... and then basically get called a hooker, but classier and in rhyme, by him, twice. I mean she attacked us basically because she was throwing a temper tantrum over "YOU DIDN'T LET ME KILL YOUR DEMIGOD, YOU SELFISH FUCKS, HOW DARE YOU!!!"

    When do I get to beat her like a drunken jackass's wife? I feel like she's going to earn it several times over with her gratuitously villainous mannerisms.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

    I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.


    Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

  14. #74
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,037
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Main stats are still dependent on the piece, not the set.

    Flower - flat HP
    Feather - flat Attack
    Timepiece/Sands - can be any of Attack %, Defense %, Elemental Mastery, Energy Recharge, or HP %
    Goblet - Attack %, Elemental Mastery, Elemental % (individual elements, not as a whole), or Physical %
    Helmet - Attack %, Defense %, HP %, Elemental Mastery, Crit Rate, or Crit Damage



    Instanced bosses like Childe, Dvalin, and domains don't scale with world level though. World level is for the outside world, like the big Wolf boss or random enemies around the world.
    Yeah they are based on your AR
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  15. #75
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shizuoka Prefecture
    Posts
    6,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Just started. Didn't realize about the spyware though... is it gone now, or do I have to find it and remove it?
    It's gone now. They fixed that within the first week.

    Also, my UID is 621419671 for anyone who wants a few easy boss fights.
    Global, Asia, or Chinese server? Can't cross server friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Yeah they are based on your AR
    Your world level can grant you access to higher world levels, but things are not directly based off of your AR. Because you can technically choose to not level up your world level (though that means not going past that AR either). But a WL6 AR50 player and a WL7 AR50 player would have different difficulties for the overworld stuff despite being the same AR.

  16. #76
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,037
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    but to access it you just need AR
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  17. #77
    吸血鬼 Vampire telesbleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    496
    US Friend Code
    638,107,622
    Got to AR55 today, not that much of a diference.

    for domains and bosses i ussually go with a character that's more suitable to face it, but for overworld stuff, i just fuck around farming friendship.

    i already have 6 cards (jean, Klee, Fischl, Ning, Zhong and ChiChi) now working on Gannyu, Mona, Beidou and Diona.

    in regards to artifacts, i only have luck with feathers, everything else is mid-tier to trash.

  18. #78
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,037
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by telesbleach View Post
    Got to AR55 today, not that much of a diference.

    for domains and bosses i ussually go with a character that's more suitable to face it, but for overworld stuff, i just fuck around farming friendship.

    i already have 6 cards (jean, Klee, Fischl, Ning, Zhong and ChiChi) now working on Gannyu, Mona, Beidou and Diona.

    in regards to artifacts, i only have luck with feathers, everything else is mid-tier to trash.
    Ahh artifact farming in nutshell
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  19. #79
    Hey, I ainít no lizard! Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Miskatonic University
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,854
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    It's gone now. They fixed that within the first week.
    Oh. Thank goodness.

    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Global, Asia, or Chinese server? Can't cross server friend.
    Pretty sure I'm on Global.

    I don't like increasing my AR. Makes fights harder for a while. I'm strategically trying to gain the necessary mats and AR points to be able to ascend my characters as soon as I finish the AR uncap quest.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

    I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.


    Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

  20. #80
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,037
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3

    distorted ASMR
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •