Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Thread: Genshin Impact

Blog Entries
    Voice or not, the more a quest features generic face literal whos the more I skip. Mihoyo is way too slow to realize that we want to read these quests for the featured character, not generic nobodies.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, yes, the epitome of UWOOOGH SEEEEGGGSSS!!!!

Skipping it for an imaginary Shenhe rerun.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Voice or not, the more a quest features generic face literal whos the more I skip. Mihoyo is way too slow to realize that we want to read these quests for the featured character, not generic nobodies.
    I fell asleep midway through Ayato's story quest while putting it on auto. And that is a quest feature 2 NPCs I at least care about a bit more than normal due to their involvements in previous quests.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Ah, yes, the epitome of UWOOOGH SEEEEGGGSSS!!!!

Skipping it for an imaginary Shenhe rerun.
    uoooggghh

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna lie, I hurrily finish that pillar quest because people said Yelan showed up
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Tbh, the game has felt unfun and like total ass for about 3~ months. Just going to quit logging in soon and wait for Sumeru. I'm at the point I let my resin rot and don't touch my dailies anymore. This happened back in the day after the Dragonspine patch where the game was lackluster and had a ton of unfun, uninteresting events. Coming back after taking a multi-month break helped. This game runs out of content FAST and the daily resin dumping grinds are demoralizing.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Please, [USER], complete Momiji-Dyed Court just one more time before you leave...
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    I'm about to swear of that domain FOREVER

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Tbh, the game has felt unfun and like total ass for about 3~ months. Just going to quit logging in soon and wait for Sumeru. I'm at the point I let my resin rot and don't touch my dailies anymore. This happened back in the day after the Dragonspine patch where the game was lackluster and had a ton of unfun, uninteresting events. Coming back after taking a multi-month break helped. This game runs out of content FAST and the daily resin dumping grinds are demoralizing.
    Yea, i.completely dont play back at september, came back at the end of december and then I got enkanomiya and that foggy island.

- - - Updated - - -

Now the game become fun again for me til now while also finishing other games
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I find some of the events cute and fun (like the bartending event was for example), but I'm really just dozing off and leveling up my teams in between the crumbs of Khaenri'ah/Abyss/Snezhnaya content. Looking forward to meeting Dain again at least, the harbinger of those crumbs. And the Childe rerun.

Blog Entries
    I want every event to have Tartaglia in the plot and I'd play them all, he is so cute and singleminded and kind of stupid just like me frfr I love him

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Imagine a world where Genshin had good event writers.

Blog Entries
    I doubt I could even imagine it. That which traveled the stars, giving waifus their fullest censorship. O', Genshin Impact! Written... by someone, or something.

JP Friend Code
    Dataminers has found crumbs about a TCG in Sumeru that might be a YGO reference, I can kill time with that for sure. But knowing them they prob will add it for an event like the tower defense mode and remove it after 2 weeks or sth.

Blog Entries
    It will be a 2 week event, super brainless, and have some tedious NPC dialogue to click through to start a match every single time you want to play a game.

A Genshin - MtG collab is ever looming. At least I'd be closer to canon answers to which character would play which colours.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Card game on genshin
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Usually I'm lurking in this thread but I had to come here to say that, for some reason, the Chasm is being the most fun I had with GI for the past, what? 2 or 3 months? I've been even loging in daily again.

I dunno, something about the way they make you take your time opening each part of the Chasm truly spoke to me. No need to rush, every section more alien than the last... And I thought the surface level would be more interesting than the mines. Silly me.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

マリーの味方
    i kinda gave up after skipping through dialogue for a few minutes but maybe i'll try it out now, it's nice to see positivity!

JP Friend Code
    The overall exploration in the Chasm does feel very nice, I spent the weekend blazing through the last parts of the whole thing. Took me total of 4 days I think

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    dunno why playing jrpg kind of game if dont like clicking through npc dialogue
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet