Thread: Fate Stay Night UBW Drama CD Translation?

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viņa del mar, chile)

Fate Stay Night UBW Drama CD Translation?

Hello everyone I'm here with a question. Long time ago I get the complete OST of FSN UBW anime, and it came with a Drama CD, or some track with dialogs, this is Called [Curtain Call ~Let us Drive Toghether]
    it seems is some kind of Interview between Rin SHirou and Lord El-Melloi II when they go to London, and it have a Chat between Shirou and Sir Kay (I guees because the voice of Jotaro XD)

I don't know if it had been translated but if it haven't I can give the Tracks to someone, and he/she can Translate it, it seems very interesting and there are 6 tracks, wth a total of 43 minutes and 15 seconds.

I hope find someone to translate it and can understand all the dialogs, thanks

PD: sorry by my bad english, can read it but whe I write is a little more difficult.

"Ever Present Feeling" translated it to spanish.
    I was thinking about translating it to English but got busy, and ES->ENG doesnt looks like a good idea.

Maybe this will do for you(native spanish?).
    I'm a new user but a years old guest.. is it ok to post a link?
    Let us drive together

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Is Garden of Avalon also fully translated into Spanish?

US Friend Code
    The drama CD is but I'm not sure about the novella. There's a video of it with Spanish subs on Youtube. The same video's English subs are kind of wonky though so I don't know how the Spanish is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Gr4IXkfWs

Quote Originally Posted by LagGaiden View Post
    "Ever Present Feeling" translated it to spanish.
    I was thinking about translating it to English but got busy, and ES->ENG doesnt looks like a good idea.

Maybe this will do for you(native spanish?).
    I'm a new user but a years old guest.. is it ok to post a link?
    Let us drive together
    I think it's fine to translate it from Spanish to English. That's what we got anyways for kagetsu tohya and mohoutsukai no yoru anyways

Hi, I've been working on a direct translation from the japanese cd (I actually kind of finished). Though, I am French, and while I didn't have any problem with making a french version, I'd rather have my english one to be checked first by a native speaker. Would there be anyone here willing to give me a hand, my english isn't that terrible so it really shouldn't be much trouble.