Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakura's problem: I still confuse about Magic Crest and Sealing designations.

Or simply some other mangakas writes some ideas, go to Typemoon, ask him Nasu " hey. I want to write Sakura-post UBW or Fate. Are you alright?".

Or we should support Case File enough for them to write Waver story until when he return to Fuyuki during 2010s?

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Could be an idea, but I would think that author would make that story of a post grail war into something more Waver focused though, and since Nasu confirmed in the other routes things don't end well for Sakura when asked, I would be honest and say his input in that might not be good..

I used the Misaki example because it had so many parallels, the "busty blonde rival to the popular tsundere-ish character that people like when seeing as a team and who want to fight over the MC". Its also too on the nose, but Astral Buddy's mangaka really likes Misaki, so its definitely the spirit of "if the original creator ain't got the appetite for it, do it yourself".
    Took many years but eventually they got Astral Buddy for Misaki around the time she got more stuff in Railgun. The irony is, that as soon as the original creator got a hold of her again, it was back to being a tag along with Misaki, which while entertaining, expelled a lot of the interesting story elements about her for harem comedy. Narratively, like Sakura, she also has interesting abilities (that the original author sees fit to nerf hard or put restrictions is similiar to Sakura) and a good backstory to branch off into and characters to work with outside the MC(much 9f the stuff I mentioned there with Sakura didn't even put Shirou into the equaMisaki.

Nasu says that he made CCC to "save" Sakura, but if he has the desire to do that, he would merely need keep going with the various other story elements he has and not put so many restrictions on her. Basically like Kamachi bemoans how difficult it is to pick up where another author enhanced Misaki's story, maybe another person who is a fan that takes the reins with Sakura would get his author juices flowing. Or he puts her in, only makes jokes about competing with Rin (like unfortunately he did in Hollow when he could have reinforced the multiple other interesting story elements) and "the little sister cannot beat the older sister" jokes, and then cocks his head and wonders why its so difficult to write his own character when another person got ahold of it, like he did with Luvia, and like Kamachi does with Misaki. I could totally see that happening, and I would be saddened.
    That said, I would love to have a good Sakura fan take the reins, and there are plenty who could do it. Sudou could be good, Task Ohna maybe, Fue seems more into Carmilla and Boudica atm (more Boudica and Carmy is fine though Fue, do it), hell no to Himura Kiseki.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; December 22nd, 2020 at 08:05 AM.

I tell you a magic:

What you can't buy with the money, you can buy it with much of money.

--------------
    Seadragon said before.
    Exp With Heaven Feel Normal End. It isn't Sakura can't love and marries another man. Still many good men out there who can accept and share the pain with her. But it is because of the eroge's logic, the heroine can't marry anyone exclude the main char. Yeah, the game's logic more than the story's logic.

The idea " only your loves and your relative will help you" make our world is smaller than it really is.
    You do not become the lover to save someone. Friend and fight for their friend. We have many organizations that try to support anyone like us. Look at how these rape survivors fighting until now. Im really in trauma after watched HF3 and re-read HF route. But another rape survivor on youtube helped me. She isn't even like Sakura, she hates the way Nasu write about rape victim. But she accept to heard me, and save me.

If not because of her, I may be fell in insane now, and become another Mike already.

---------------

Someone say me Sakura really can defeat Zouken, because Nasu' world full of miracles. I hate that "miracle"'s idea. It is too easy and illogical when creat the NP and solve every trouble.

However. Zouken has his weak points. We really can research about it, and find the best solution to fight them.

If I really write the story, it will not about another man who will love and save Sakura, but other friends who fight to save their best friend. How about another orphans group, who have several members who were the abuser's victims. And they try to discovery what are happening, and side-by-side with Sakura in the battle against Zouken?
    Last edited by kohaku; December 22nd, 2020 at 10:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yeahhhhh, don't become another Mike, that would be bad, his viewpoints were twisted, to say the least.
    Ironically though, there was an interesting talk I did have with a victim of abuse about how she was working through her issues. Ironically Mike heard the same convo and got entirely different meaning from it.
    In any case, there is story to be had both with and without Shirou and Rin, my main thought is despite his gripes if Nasu has the appetite for it. Honestly, I say that most with even a passive interest will give better accounts than Nasu might. Hell, despite the fact that Rin, Luvia and Sakura are cousins, there seems to be more thought put into that in joke games or a footnote in a novel by another writer than anything he has done, which is sad.

The most important weakest of Zouken:
    - His core worm right inside Sakura. He has nowhere to run.
    - He starves to live that will doesn't have some stupid idea as killing her.
    - Zouken doesn't really care if Sakura/Shinji read some books about Magecraft.
    - We actually can kill him with Flamethrower or something else.
    - The Church can kill him. And we have the new priest in Fuyuki ( maybe he isn't Caren as in FHA. But he is the good guy.)
    - He can only work during the night.

---------------
    What we need to know:
    - How many core worms which Zouken can create?
    - Beside Hypnosis, there is anything spell he can cast?
    - Besides " refuse to continue the War", is he placed any " certain condition" at her? What are they?

If not because of fanservice, who cares about Shirou and Rin in the story about Sakura ( post UBW)? it just makes her story more tragic. The only thing I need from Rin, is the scene where Sakura and her have total calmly talking with each other. At there, Sakura will tells Rin everything.

From how she gave birth just to replace Rin if she dies, to how she received both the abuse and rape from Shinji just because Rin refuses him.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Yeahhhhh, don't become another Mike, that would be bad, his viewpoints were twisted, to say the least.
    Ironically though, there was an interesting talk I did have with a victim of abuse about how she was working through her issues. Ironically Mike heard the same convo and got entirely different meaning from it.
    In any case, there is story to be had both with and without Shirou and Rin, my main thought is despite his gripes if Nasu has the appetite for it. Honestly, I say that most with even a passive interest will give better accounts than Nasu might. Hell, despite the fact that Rin, Luvia and Sakura are cousins, there seems to be more thought put into that in joke games or a footnote in a novel by another writer than anything he has done, which is sad.
    Honestly he isn't that interested in the main FSN/FHA cast anymore. Then again perhaps that is okay because authors do seem to try to explore some aspefts of his characters more than he did.

Then again, sometimes fans of a character writing for them can lead to bad things. Like how Nero has turned out in FGO in Septem.

Blog Entries
    It depends on the writer and if they started , but he seems exhausted with FGO as well though too.

The Misaki example worked well because he worked with Kamachi to get the foundation down. Sudou was able to do the same by just working with Nasu.
    I would definitely not recommend someone to just go hog wild on their own.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    [...] and since Nasu confirmed in the other routes things don't end well for Sakura when asked, [...]
    Eh? Why wouldn't things improve for Sakura, at least in UBW? We have Gilgamesh basically destroying all of Zouken's supplies by feasting on the worms in the Matou manor (and knowing both Goldie and Shinji's hatred for Zouken, Gilgamesh would probably have taken Zouken out as well) and Shinji improving his attitude after being rescued by Rin; her life should improve immensely.

It cost me a day with methematics class to count how much time he Zouken left.

Summary:
    We know: During 200 years.
    - The first time: his body lived for 50 years
    - The last times:his body lived for several months ( with the way he says about himself. I imagine it is around 5 months)

= > On the theory, during 200 years, he killed 16 victims, changed his body for 16 times.
    After everytime, his life is shorter, just 75.25% compare to the period body.

---------------------

So, with that speed, he only can live no longer 2 years after HGW5 with his method. And he has to kill 21 victims to reach to that goal.

I doubt the Church will leave him alone.

= > Sakura's fate isn't hopeless as Nasu mentioned.

That is how technology and civilization research/analyze about magecraft.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Eh? Why wouldn't things improve for Sakura, at least in UBW? We have Gilgamesh basically destroying all of Zouken's supplies by feasting on the worms in the Matou manor (and knowing both Goldie and Shinji's hatred for Zouken, Gilgamesh would probably have taken Zouken out as well) and Shinji improving his attitude after being rescued by Rin; her life should improve immensely.
    How would he have killed Zouken when we know his soul's vessel is in Sakura as insurance? That, and Nasu was directly asked and wasn't even that vague about it this time, which was unusual for him. The person didn't even ask him if she would be saved, just if she could live a decent life post other routes, and his only answer was "believe in your dreams". Not a good sign.
    There are several points that aren't really addressed, we know the grail is ultimately dismantled 10 years later, but that means her condition doesn't improve and the experimentation continues in those ten years barring the old guy suddenly croaking, but if he was gonna croak 2 years like the last guy was talking about in the post above mine, and the decay was speeding up that rapidly, he would be more desperate, not less.
    Also, Shinji's attitude is merely not actively being a douche, he won't tell anything to Rin or Shirou despite his so called innate wanting to change, and Nasu confirmed he was mainly freeing himself from his obsession with magecraft, he will leave and that will be the end of that, but he was never the sticking issue here, only another problem in her life but one that wasn't immediately life threatening. Oddly enough, she is the one being more actively supportive of the two, which is hilariously sad and ironic.
    If Gil had killed Zouken in UBW, he wouldn't have answered the questioner as he did.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; December 24th, 2020 at 02:31 AM.

There are very many orphans in the Fuyuki, you know? Think about the story where another orphans who trying to discovery what are happening in Fuyuki city these years ago. I really doubt too many people who "disappeared" from Fuyuki during many years ( especially is after HGW4) but no one notice and try to find what is happening.

Shinji continue to abuse Sakura? Good. That is the good evidence for anyone among them to notice about Sakura. And the new story begin.

The Last Sakura War. But different to Case File, this is the story when the science fight against the magecraft. The normal fight against Magus. It isn't the story about the girl and boy, but the story about the friend and friend.

OP Song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZZU8EP3s3c
    The story' idea:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJrxezWLUk

Quote Originally Posted by kohaku View Post
    There are very many orphans in the Fuyuki, you know? Think about the story where another orphans who trying to discovery what are happening in Fuyuki city these years ago. I really doubt too many people who "disappeared" from Fuyuki during many years ( especially is after HGW4) but no one notice and try to find what is happening.

Shinji continue to abuse Sakura? Good. That is the good evidence for anyone among them to notice about Sakura. And the new story begin.

The Last Sakura War. But different to Case File, this is the story when the science fight against the magecraft. The normal fight against Magus. It isn't the story about the girl and boy, but the story about the friend and friend.

OP Song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZZU8EP3s3c
    The story' idea:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJrxezWLUk
    I can barely understand what your rambling here is about. What are you trying to push?

nothing.
    I just excited when use mathematics and understand how Zouken's method works.

Our human so great with science and human right. I never love the civilization as I am now.

the only of our trouble is: Nasu may be will add some more ideas to make Zouken's situation better and better. Exp: beside the method he uses in HF, he still have some other way to continue his life.

That is why someone should seals his mouth with some questions like:
    - Can he products any other core worms?
    - Is he have any other ways to prolong his life?

--------------

One of the first question:
    If really a group of these normal humans research and know about Zouken. Will Rin kill all of them to keep the secret?

I'm not Rin's anti-fan. But because she is "duty person". I'm really think she will become the enemy.
    Last edited by kohaku; December 24th, 2020 at 06:54 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Rin tries to be a "duty person" but in case you hadn't noticed, she's kinda bad at it. Hence why she can't bring herself to kill Shirou or Sakura.

And in any case if any normies find out about Zouken, Rin wouldn't have to do anything. Worm-Man would kill them himself.

Who knows?

- Zouken killed very many people in Fuyuki to prolong himself, but Tohsaka clan doesn't care. Why Rin cares?
    - Rin isn't surprise at all when heard about Zouken. If she care about human life as Shirou, do you think she leave that zombie around for many years?
    - The only reason why she save Shirou ( begin of FSN) is because of Sakura.

When she discovered Sakura can't control her power ( she actually still didn't know that Sakura is the Sakura), she tried to kill Sakura right after that ( two bad ends.).It is not because saving the normal people, but because of Magus law " keep the magecraft in secret from norma society.".

She really make me fear.

This is not the problem " do you respect the human life?". It is the problem " do you respect the human life enough to against the Magus law?". If she tried to fool herself that " I'm saving the people"+" dead is only mercy for Sakura" to follow her duty. I don't think she will care much about some stranger's life. In the most terrible situation, we have to add her in " list of enemy",too.

"List of enemies?" What the heck are you talking about?

Rin knew jack and shit on Zouken beyond some of the bare minimums.

I know there are couple of ways about "how to kill Zouken" but kinda hard to actually done it. Since FSF not much different from FSN (I know Nasu told that it parallel), Zouken in that timeline powerful enough to kill Francessa and doesnt let her to observe (already have US support) so it not easy to kill this worm old man. Or maybe just Narita is high af as always.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    How would he have killed Zouken when we know his soul's vessel is in Sakura as insurance?
    If his worm body is devoured by a Servant, wouldn't his soul also be eaten?

Anyway, Nasu left it purposefully vague, but I don't think that necessarily means Sakura would be screwed in the other routes.

How would he have killed Zouken when we know his soul's vessel is in Sakura as insurance? That, and Nasu was directly asked and wasn't even that vague about it this time, which was unusual for him. The person didn't even ask him if she would be saved, just if she could live a decent life post other routes, and his only answer was "believe in your dreams". Not a good sign.
    There are several points that aren't really addressed, we know the grail is ultimately dismantled 10 years later, but that means her condition doesn't improve and the experimentation continues in those ten years barring the old guy suddenly croaking, but if he was gonna croak 2 years like the last guy was talking about in the post above mine, and the decay was speeding up that rapidly, he would be more desperate, not less.
    Also, Shinji's attitude is merely not actively being a douche, he won't tell anything to Rin or Shirou despite his so called innate wanting to change, and Nasu confirmed he was mainly freeing himself from his obsession with magecraft, he will leave and that will be the end of that, but he was never the sticking issue here, only another problem in her life but one that wasn't immediately life threatening. Oddly enough, she is the one being more actively supportive of the two, which is hilariously sad and ironic.
    If Gil had killed Zouken in UBW, he wouldn't have answered the questioner as he did.

Good points, also, if sakura will be saved anyway just later with much less trauma for everyone, and without shiro sacrificing his ideal or his body, whats the point of HF ? By the way, i dont want a any direct sequel to UBW or any of the rutes for that matter, im fine with HA being the only "sequel" , so people can still head canon

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, Nasu left it purposefully vague, but I don't think that necessarily means Sakura would be screwed in the other routes.
    Is not like i take that reply too seriously but..it makes sense. Why HF would be left for te final rute and be such a big deal if .."that old man will just die soon and she will be fine" . I understand why people want to believe it, they maybe are not big on shiro x sakura or shiro abandoning his ideal but they still dont want her to suffer forever, but is not what i "want" is what makes sense narratively

Isnt Kireis exorcism described as a spiritual attack and did nothing to his soul...

Although the logicstics of how zouken would make new bodies if you killed all the worms outside Sakura's heart escape me...Ring worm medicine to make a escape?