Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2567891217 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakura's problem: I still confuse about Magic Crest and Sealing designations.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    I dont even remember it being implied he ate the worms.
    Me neither. Also, that quote coming from the king of vice isn't anything unexpected.
    I mean this is coming from the dude who said he wanted to drink Saber's tears and whatnot because he found her beautiful.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    " 'Then let's start, Archer. We don't have to worry about catching people's attention. Go ahead and kill all you want, eat lots of souls, and get strong.
    …Then they'll be next. We'll have to crush that annoying Saber and go settle things with Emiya.' "

I suppose it's never explicitly stated Gilgamesh soul-eats the worms, but at least it seems Shinji took him there to do so.

Is it really exist any source says that " Zouken didn't know about the Grail is corrupted until when he received the part of Grail after HGW4"????

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kohaku View Post
    Is it really exist any source says that " Zouken didn't know about the Grail is corrupted until when he received the part of Grail after HGW4"????
    the opposite. He knew
    “… Zōken, can you really watch Kariya, who is fighting for the Matō house, have his chances of victory destroyed little by little?”

“Chances of victory? Kariya? Hmph, such things never existed. If that piece of trash can obtain the Holy Grail, then the past three bouts of slaughter would all seem like a comedy show.”

“I don’t quite understand. Isn’t the Matō house also one of the Three Noble Families of the Beginning, one that craves the Holy Grail?”

Hearing Kirei’s question, Zōken gave a cold snort.

“I think the Tōsaka son and those of the Einsbern house are all idiots. If they remember the details from the last battle of the previous war, then they should understand that there is something odd with this fourth Heaven’s Feel, and be alert towards it.

"I saw through the battles of this round from the start. Truth be told, just by looking at that despicable Caster at the start of the War, we should have been able to tell that the summoning didn’t call forth a Heroic Spirit, but an evil spirit far removed from heroes. Without a doubt, something has begun to err within the Heaven’s Feel system. We need to solve this problem first.”

This odd man, who had overcome ordinary humanity, had likely been present in every single Heaven’s Feel. This man Matō Zōken had grasped something that even the previous Supervisor, Kotomine Risei, had not known about.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

so. Summary. He knows it from before HGW4, not after.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    " 'Then let's start, Archer. We don't have to worry about catching people's attention. Go ahead and kill all you want, eat lots of souls, and get strong.
    …Then they'll be next. We'll have to crush that annoying Saber and go settle things with Emiya.' "

I suppose it's never explicitly stated Gilgamesh soul-eats the worms, but at least it seems Shinji took him there to do so.
    That just seems like him proclaiming that he'd do whatever it took to get back at Shirou. As you see him try to do with Medusa.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I'm starting to wonder: Zouken wanted to use Sakura as a sort of fake Lesser Grail. Had there been no corruption of the Grail when he had implanted those Grail shards into Sakura, how much would've changed about Sakura during a Heaven's Feel-style route, in your opinions?

Like I imagine there wouldn't have been a Shadow wandering around town?

I apologize if this has been asked before but I just suddenly thought on it.

yeah. I have that question,too.

is the corruption of Servant is the ability of the Corrupt Grail? Or actually the no-corruption Grail have the same effect,too.
    Exp: It takes control of Servant but not corrupts them?

-------------------

suddenly, I have a question:
    Even if Rin killed Sakura in day 9, is it solve anything?

I mean: Zouken is the master of controlling corpse, look at how he controls Medea's corpse. So, now, when Sakura died, the core worm will take control her body easily, right?
    Last edited by kohaku; January 3rd, 2021 at 08:29 AM.

Since Kirei had already told her about the worm by the time she made that decision, she surely would've killed the worm itself as well. Unless I'm missing something, that means Zouken is gonna start disintegrating like on the final day. I wouldn't have high expectations of his powers at that point.
    Last edited by Walnut Sparks; January 3rd, 2021 at 09:30 AM.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Kirei never say about the core worm.

Zouken's origin idea is uses Sakura as his new host.

He refers to a worm that is buried in her heart and nerves. Is that not the same one that she rips out of her heart on day 16?
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

he actually says " worms infected all of her body and nerves, I can't remove all of them.".

He specifically states in Set position that he would only be able to remove it by removing her heart. Even if the language is slightly different from Superhero, I see no reason to think he isn't referring to the same worm.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I'm starting to wonder: Zouken wanted to use Sakura as a sort of fake Lesser Grail. Had there been no corruption of the Grail when he had implanted those Grail shards into Sakura, how much would've changed about Sakura during a Heaven's Feel-style route, in your opinions?

Like I imagine there wouldn't have been a Shadow wandering around town?

I apologize if this has been asked before but I just suddenly thought on it.
    If there was no corruption, there wouldn't be a 5th war, as it would have already been won and done. No leftover energy making the 5th come faster either.
    The reason why the 5th even happens in the first place is because Kerry destroyed the vessel with the gate and the area was saturated with fiery mud. Then afterward Zouken was able.to get the shards, which again only occurred because it was corrupted.
    So no shards would be seen either, so Zouken would just do other experiments on her, likely doubling down on the "use her and/or her children as vessels plus get the grail at some point" rather than "I'll just scoop up these leftover vessel parts from the Einzbern and jury rig my own grail to speed this up. Oh, it's corrupted? Who cares, I can use that.".

What is the dark side of Sakura, I wonder?

Look at heaven feel, I think she is:
    - Wants to become stronger.
    - Wants everyone respect her for her talent/power.
    - Wants to capture both Rin, Shirou for herself, even by force.

She doesn't really care about revenge. That is why she never hunts Zouken ( only kills him when he's trying to reach to her).
    She doesn't even care about massacre human. Look at how she say, It more looks like " every character in my situation will says something like " I will destroy the world.". So, I says it,too.".

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    IMHO Dark Sakura doesn't really 'want' anything, it's is essentially just a teenager throwing a tantrum about her lot in life (granted with good cause, she deserved nothing of what she got). So she's lashing out at everyone around her, and in particular Shirou and Rin because they are people she loves and admires, which feeds into her resentment.

The problem is that she's also hooked up to a God of Evil at the time, so she can't really be stopped, and the only people she cares about enough to listen to in her current state (Rin and Shirou) are a major source of anger for her at the moment.

It's why when she thinks she's actually killed Rin she snaps out of it, her heart wasn't really in it.
    Last edited by forumghost; January 9th, 2021 at 04:26 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    What were Sakura's resentments against Shirou again, since she kept all of her life as much of a secret as she possibly could from him, and he was far more openly onboard with the "Let's not kill Sakura if we don't hsve to" plan, unlike Rin who jumped to the "kill Sakura" plan right away?

Oh and how he was essentially going through a bunch of issues intended to help free her from Zouken?

What were Sakura's resentments against Shirou again, since she kept all of her life as much of a secret as she possibly could from him, and he was far more openly onboard with the "Let's not kill Sakura if we don't hsve to" plan, unlike Rin who jumped to the "kill Sakura" plan right away?
    I don't remember she hate Shirou for any reason.
    Her main idea is try to protect Shirou, even if it costs her life.

However, even " protect Shirou from the dangerous" can become the evil feeling ( Shadow try to eat him, to " protect him").

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    She loves him and wants to feel needed by him, but it's tainted by her resentment towards the world in general for how awful her life is.

She doesn't want him to fight.
    But having him fight makes her happy.
    The two contradictory wishes compete for control within her.

"…What a lie. It's not competing at all."
    With a pained murmur, she acknowledges the darkness within her.
    Yes.
    She wants him to fight. She wants him to save her. She wants him to answer her to make up for all the times he did not.
    For that reasonhe can get hurt.
    And she thinks about something she shouldn't.
    So yeah.

I don't know if it is because of my lack knowledge of English. But I don't feel like she is hating or blaming him at all.

Look at these sentences. It looks like she wants him to save her, while she actually accepted her death.

It as the same as when I say " I want you to love me much more, to make up of all the times when you still not love me.".

It isn't mean I hate or blame my partner because she doesn't love me before at all.