To say more clearly about what I'm mentioning:

Tokiomi in FZ try to justice his idea " send Sakura away" with the reason:

- She and Rin can get Sealing Designations because they are very special.

And he thinks the only ways to protect them are:
- Give them Magic Crest.
- Ask some other clan to adopt/ protect them.

However, follow Norikata's case and Rin's. I don't think both of these solutions have any effection in protect them.
· Norikata got the Magic Crest. But they still hunt him.
· Tohsaka family was almost ruined after Tokiomi's death. No one really there to protect Rin, actually. But Mage Association still leaves her alone.

I think the main goal to protect Sakura and Rin is to teach them how to control their power. If they can keep it in secret, no one will hunt him because they don't really know about these daughters. Mage Association usually only hunt someone who can't keep the secret about Magecraft.

---------------------

When someone tries to explain how important Sakura needs the Magic Crest. I feel confused,too.
Follow my knowledge:

- Magic Crest:
+ includes many spells of the older ancestors. If you have a Magic Crest, you can use all of these spells while no need to cost more time studying/ training how to use it.
+ increases your number of Magic Circuit. So you can use more Mana to cast the spell. Follow my knowledge, it actually doesn't help increase your Life Force. If your maximum MP is 500, Magic Circuit can’t support more than it for you to cast the spell. So, too many Magic Circuit is useless,too.

Then?
How the Magic Crest helps Sakura controls her power ( elements: Hollow)?
· You got more Magic Circuit while still don't know how to control your power. It just makes you more dangerous and out of control.
· I really doubt have any knowledge about Hollow inside both Tohsaka and Matou's Magic Crest.
· Kiritsugu's father has Magic Crest, and Caliron Observatory still hunts him. So, both the Magic Crest and the family's protection don't work at all?
So. How the Magic Crest can help Sakura controls and practices her power? And protect her from the Mage Association?
-------------------------

About Sealing Designations:

We know that they will capture you, keep you alive and use you as their experimental thing. However. We don't really know how the Caliron Observatory will decide who is Sealing Designation to hunt.

Although Sakura's Hollow may be very strange, but she isn't the only human who has that elements. If they really want to hunt someone who has Hollow element, why not begin with Trisha Fellows?

Follow my knowledge, both Shirou and Rin actually more special than even Sakura. No one has enough five elements as Rin. And Shirou is the only one who have element Sword until now. Why both of them can live in peace? They even go to Clock Tower to study?

And Kiritsugu's father is hunted by his research more than his body, right?
Can everyone explain to me? Thank you.