Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1823262728

Thread: Sakura's problem: I still confuse about Magic Crest and Sealing designations.

The drama CD is just Rin POV again its just th london trial and 3 lines about giving Sakura a key to the Tohsaka house cuz in HF keys to the house are a symbol of being welcomed into the family.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kohaku View Post
    I mean " describe", " analyze", not just " mention".
    From the beginning, I think Nasu is rushing when writing both Normal and True End. He maybe doesn't really know what he should do with two endings.
    It is very strange when he writes the True End under Rin's view. She is the character who never really understand her sister. No way we can see what really going on with Sakura through Rin's view ( and not only that, she almost costs her time in London and finding Touko, instead of living with her sister.).

Remember Shirou said what he will ready to cost his life if Sakura and Illya can smile and cook breakfast together?
    And? He removes even Illya from the Normal End,too.
    HF True was one of the more, if not most, detailed endings, there was plenty to unpack, but if you really wanted to get into the meat of all these topics, would require quite a bit more time, and since it was already one of the longer epilogues already, I didn't expect Nasu to give much more even if I wanted it. Hell, look at UBW True, it was only really with the anime that we got more than "Shirou and Rin go to the Clock Tower, Archer realized his ideal wasn't wrong with Answer. The end". And True had more to unpack by far. How Shirou's rehab went in detail is one amd would be good for more magecraft mechanic lore while showing how Sakura's progressing as a magus while also showing what these abilities as the grail she still possesses. The fact the Association never gave up wanting to investigate Fuyuki and Zel is just distracting them for now, telling Rin to hurry up and get what she wants from them and get out quickly. Sakura and Shirou have side effects they are largely putting off, what constituted the cleanup Sakura did around town.
    That and more could fill up another 20-30 minutes of dialogue easily. Shit, Dilo never, not even with Hollow, got a design, the mentor and teacher for a main character/heroine doesn't get a design, how borked was that on Nasu's direction? Though technically Tokiomi never had one originally either except for a headpat CG for Rin, so *shrug*. We don't even get Rin's cute granddaughter or the (according to said granddaughter) bijin granny Sakura in HF Normal. Not even for Realta Nua's TWO releases. Believe me, I am aware that Nasu could have done more, but that ending seems par for the course for him in giving you just enough to spark discussion, but leaving you hanging. I like lore and mechanics, so that makes me a bit peeved.

You know Takeuchi cant draw old people, didnt you see his Raiga sketch. If you want bijin granny Sakura you have to keep her away from him or she'll just look like Zouken
    And Badass grandpa getting forcefully replaced by something with tits was just a portent of things to come.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sakura is lot more sympathetic than Zouken and Raiga, so I think she has a better chance of becoming a Zelretchface instead.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    The fact the Association never gave up wanting to investigate Fuyuki and Zel is just distracting them for now,
    that slow burns until 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    HF True was one of the more, if not most, detailed endings, there was plenty to unpack, but if you really wanted to get into the meat of all these topics, would require quite a bit more time, and since it was already one of the longer epilogues already, I didn't expect Nasu to give much more even if I wanted it. Hell, look at UBW True, it was only really with the anime that we got more than "Shirou and Rin go to the Clock Tower, Archer realized his ideal wasn't wrong with Answer. The end". And True had more to unpack by far. How Shirou's rehab went in detail is one amd would be good for more magecraft mechanic lore while showing how Sakura's progressing as a magus while also showing what these abilities as the grail she still possesses. The fact the Association never gave up wanting to investigate Fuyuki and Zel is just distracting them for now, telling Rin to hurry up and get what she wants from them and get out quickly. Sakura and Shirou have side effects they are largely putting off, what constituted the cleanup Sakura did around town.
    That and more could fill up another 20-30 minutes of dialogue easily. Shit, Dilo never, not even with Hollow, got a design, the mentor and teacher for a main character/heroine doesn't get a design, how borked was that on Nasu's direction? Though technically Tokiomi never had one originally either except for a headpat CG for Rin, so *shrug*. We don't even get Rin's cute granddaughter or the (according to said granddaughter) bijin granny Sakura in HF Normal. Not even for Realta Nua's TWO releases. Believe me, I am aware that Nasu could have done more, but that ending seems par for the course for him in giving you just enough to spark discussion, but leaving you hanging. I like lore and mechanics, so that makes me a bit peeved.
    I don't really sure.
    I think the main reason why Nasu doesn't write it just because he doesn't want to write anymore.

It is exist very many topics of HF that he never dig deeply enough ( that is why I have to find these doujinshi which write about these topics). And, until now, he still never explain why Sakura suddenly improve her hearing.

I always think Sakura is the interesting character who he just created by...accident. I remember he actually doesn't have any role in creating her design. And his first idea just to create the heroine who loves sex. But finally, he created the tragic heroine that feels sex is something very sadly and tragic. And her story lead to many moral questions. It is too much for " the heroine who loves sex".
    Last edited by kohaku; March 20th, 2021 at 01:03 PM.

you are maybe into something here

Think about it. Nasu never explains clearly how Sakura thinks about Shinji.

Under other characters, it looks like Sakura feel pity and take care of Shinji.
    But under Sakura and Dark Sakura's view, we know that she think Shinji is pathetic ( negative view). She know that Shinji loves her ( follow his brutal way: He loves these people who he hates). In the Murder Case scene, we can see her just feel awful about Shinji.

So,from the beginning, she really feel pity to Shinji?
    Or she simply doesn't care about him? Or it is her Stockholm syndrome? Or it just because her guilty ( she tries to think it is her fault)?
    Last edited by kohaku; March 20th, 2021 at 02:45 PM.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The answer to that is that its difficult to not have complex feelings about a person you've lived with your whole life. Much less siblings.
    She was forced to accept a lot of things or basically perish on the spot very early on in life. But she also saw Shinji as basically the brat who had the idea pumped into his head that he was made to be great, but she knows the truth, she pities him for not knowing it but wanting to aspire to something, so empathy for the fact that he can't achieve that dream.

So at first look at it this way, she saw him as a brat that didn't know anything, a rich boy who wanted to be Harry Potter but knew nothing about how much sacrifice magecraft can require. Plus he thinks he is special, but doesn't know the family members are Zouken's test subjects at best.
    And then when he did finally find that out, he only foisted his anger upon the person he knew wouldn't just annihilate him, herself. So disappointment that he couldn't see the forest for the trees and became an even worse brat, and resignation on her part, basically she coped in an erroneous way.
    Added to the fact that she could kill him, but as said before, you don't have a sibling for that long and just slit their throat immediately upon a confrontation, even bad ones. Lots of stories can attest to people who lived their entire lives coping with a sibling's abuse.
    So that bitterness built upon itself, and in HF she was having a pile of bad days for about 2 weeks and soul bending, so Shinji just slapped the wounded lioness a bit too much at the wrong time and got bitten, that's it. She took his fists to the face and still asked him to stop, it was him saying he would humiliate Shirou regardless of what she did that broke the camel's back. That he would do his best to ruin not just her, but tarnish Shirou.
    And yeah, Shirou wouldn'thave cared, the important thing was that he wouldn't stop regardless to ruin their lives. But the feelings as a sibling didn't go away either, but it would be a mistake trying to equate it as romantic. And it explains how she could end up helping him post UBW, other than the fact she is genuinely empathetic, she would just be glad he stopped being deluded. It also explains why she would cry about headshotting him. She says she feels nothing, but the scene says she was crying too. Imagine the worst fight you'd had with a sibling, something to bang knuckles over, and you killed them by accident? You could see a bit better why Sakura was out of sorts after that. Coping with the revelation recently about the Shadow, the pain of her soul and body having been mangled as it was, and all that came crashing down in a really awful couple of days.

So its a lot of things that built up to what occurs.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; March 20th, 2021 at 03:32 PM.

the trouble is, Nasu usually only write about the events/ characters' reactions, but doesn't explain the meaning of that events/characters' reactions.

That is why everyone will read and understand the same events/reactions follow their own idea.
    It is fine with Fate and UBW route. But with HF, It is really confusing.

Exp: The scene where Sakura kills Shinji and laughs.
    - Sudo understand that is how Sakura tastes and enjoys the smell of power for the first time in her life.
    - You has just explained your understanding above.
    - I actually think that means Sakura is mocking herself about how she tried to not killing people. And she finally realizes that every of her resist is nonsense. "It" will kill people no matter how much she tries to prevent it. With her, " killing is the crime", no matter who you kill.

I actually read about rape victims and some of their diaries to create more theory about Sakura's idea.
    I have just read a novel/diary of a rape victim of Taiwan. Poor girl. Imagine what happens if someone has high pride as Rin Tohsaka suddenly fell in that situation. Everyone and even her refuse to believe that she got raped. That is why she creates an illusion that " it isn't rape. I actually love him. We actually are lovers." to prevent herself to see the truth. Ten years after, she can't escape her trauma, and finally suicide. It just several months before when the HF movie 1 is released.

I mean. We really can explain it is a more simple way " it is a part of her illusion/guilty.". It is because our writer never really explains about it clearly.

after I finished Mahoyo, I have to re-confirm that, the Type Moon Lore & Theories's theory about Sakura and Rin will kill each other if Tokiomi doesn't send one of them away. That theory is...wrong.

I don't know why, almost the Magus usually very brutal, and ready to kill even their teacher, their friend, or even their son,... but we have very many examples about these Magus sisters/brothers live in peace with each other:
    - Sola Ui never envies her brother about Magic Crest. She just cares to find her ideal lover.
    - Fiore and Caules never have any trouble with each other. Her father teaches magecraft to both of them ( although he maybe only teach family's secret magecraft to only Fiore).
    - Heine maybe doesn't even know about Rosalind ( she is too young that I think their parent give birth to Rosalind after Heine ran away to the Church), and he still cost his life to save her.
    - Sakura and Rin, of course.
    - And now, we have Aoko-Touko on the list.

Among these couples, we never heard about any plan " we must send one of them away, or they will kill each other because of Magic Crest" at all. Even Tokiomi never says about it in FZ.

Follow Mahoyo, both Aoko and Touko know about their Magus's family from very long ago ( as same as Fiore and Caules). Aoko even can access the Aozaki's workshop ( ask her grandfather - prototype of Zouken? - to revive the kittens.). For many years, she and Touko live in peace and doesn't have any jealousy against Touko. She knows that Touko is studying very hard to become the heir to ( Touko reduced her eyesight because of that).

Aoko only become the Aozaki's heir two years ago. And the sister war between them actually isn't because of the Magic Crest, but because of the Root. Touko doesn't really care about the Root as same as Tokiomi, she actually just wants to see how it looks like, and how about the 5th Magic. Aoko says that: after Touko's curiosity is satisfied, she will throw it always. That is Touko.

With Aoko, she actually doesn't want to become the Magus. But follow her logic, refuse = coward.

= > Their grandfather confirmed that, they become the enemy just because of their ego.
    It is explained more clearly in the story of pizza:
    - Want to eat pizza, Aoko walks to the Misaki town ( it cost her an hour) to find any store that sells pizza. It cost her much time until she gives up.
    - Want to eat pizza, Touko kills a cow and three chicken, try to make her own pizza follow the way they make the rice cake. It cost her too much just to eat the pizza, but she doesn't care. She never gives up until she gets her goal. But after reached to that goal, she will lose interest in it.

So, Aoko-Touko war is actually similar to the Tokiomi's imagination that his daughters will kill each other in the next HGW, to reach The Root.
    Last edited by kohaku; September 6th, 2021 at 04:56 AM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Man, I really need to get that shotgun. Or at least a good spade.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Someday I will make a recipe for Touko's rice cracker pizza and it will be my greatest contribution to this website.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A whole cow for one pizza? Damn, Mikiya's gonna be eating good for a month, I wonder where he fits in that analogy.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless