Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 132182222227230231232
Results 4,621 to 4,631 of 4631

Thread: General Visual Novels Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Noice.

Very noice indeed! Looking forward to May.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was actually hoping for a quick Tsuki Remake thing in there once I saw that. Would go perfect with the "Classics remastered" theme of those.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

DONE!!!!!! 4 years, 1 week.

Bonus Rounds: Gundam-san Escalflowne Build/Try/Divers

I finished Muv-luv Unlimited The Day After episode 03. Took me 9 hours. That was actually really, really, really good. Hotblooded badass mecha hype, feels, character growth, political intrigue, appearances by characters you know from other muvluv content that dont feel shoehorned, this episode was just filled with awesome stuff. If we compare arcs or individual chapters of the original Muvluv Alternative with TDA episodes, i'd say TDA03 ranks pretty damn high. In my opinion its up there with fan favorites such as Operation Sadogashima, PTSD arc and Yokohama hive. If TDA04 (or Muvluv Resonative as they renamed it last year) keeps up the quality and pulls off what it seems to be leading to, it might end up as MLA tier or even surpass it for me. By now as of 03, TDA is about 30 hours in total, and age said the final installment is gonna be the longest so I guess TDA might even end up longer than MLA, which iirc was about 40 h.

I pity the people who have been waiting for TDA04 since 2013. Its not Tsuki remake level but its still pretty damn bad. And at least us tsukicucks weren't blueballed in the middle of the story as it keeps heading towards payoff.
    Last edited by weeblord; February 18th, 2021 at 12:56 PM.

One of the impactful granddaddys of dating sims and eroge in general, Doukyuusei by elf, got a remake and its being localized. We truly do be livin in the era of remakes.

Overdrives final game before quitting eroge is coming out in english next month.

Written by Setoguchi Renya who also wrote their most popular title, Kira☆Kira. He also wrote Swan Song, so its fitting that he writes Overdrives swan song, kek.

Deadpan Dead People LegalLoliLover's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why is it adorable when a super-powerful "ancient being" has a hard time learning modern tech? In Sadistic Blood, Shizuha is essentially an Antediluvian, using Vampire the Masquerade terminology, and yet, she seems less technologically adept than Irisviel.
    May the Light of Zvezda Shine Throughout This World!
    Spoiler:

Some dude randomly tweeted at Ono Wasabi (eroge writer and frontman of Laplacian) in probably google translated japanese, begging for an english version of his newest game Hakuchuumu no Aojashin, to which Ono actually responded that theres an english ver in the works coming to Steam. Sounds like he went and leaked a secret project on twitter, none of the eroge loc companies have announced it yet, kek.

its a title worth keeping eyes open for, it's one of the very few titles to get an erogamescape score of 90 in recent years with the shrinking industry. Games with a 90 score are usually super famous titles like FSN, Clannad, Dies Irae, Ever17, etc

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just from seeing a few CGs I can say that the artwork alone is enough to get me interested, damn.

age's April Fools: A MIB spinoff movie featuring Mafia Kajita fighting BETA

US Friend Code
    Read Higurashi (including console chapters), Raging Loop, and Iwaihime, and Gnosia since I last posted here. All pretty good.

Raging Loop was honestly kino even if the ending was mediocre.
    Spoiler:
    A mystery VN giving you the chance to play the role of the killer was too good, seriously loved that route.

agree on raging loop, my thoughts exactly. I really liked the MCs personality, usually this genre has you stuck as the super pacifist nice guy.

I tried some of the higurashi console arcs but didnt manage to finish em. I did play the alternative final chapter cause i think the actual end is pretty mid, there were some things in it i wouldve liked to see in the canon end but ultimately it was a bit of a shitshow.