Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TYPE-MOON Recycled Ideas Thread

JP Friend Code
    Yeah but I'm disagreeing here.

The sin Goetia represented in the context of the story actually had meaning only because of his inhuman viewpoint. His actions that resulted from it in trying to change the world in his form does it far more justice than Roa just soulhopping to become his definition of "eternal" and eventually just to make Arcueid go after him. That's the whole reason why it's treated as a Sin of Humanity, whereas the latter was a far more personal thing.

That's why I say that Goetia's sin doesn't represent humanity's pity well, because it was too dependant on his inhuman viewpoint.

Also, Roa's plan was much less personal before he started simping for Arcueid.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    The only Beast with human origins as of yet is Kiara, I don't think they were ever even supposed to be rooted in human perspective.
    They're supposed to be more like forces of nature humanity has to overcome in order to become complete, like gods or monsters, and their "sins" are also in such scale. In the context of how Nasu structured the Beast lore until now I think Goetia works well enough.