Thread: I want to give away my EN account in a week.

Lightbulb I want to give away my EN account in a week.

Account has been handed over. It was a fun ride while it lasted.

===
    The Valentines Event is nigh, so I sped this up a bit, sorry, if you're late to this party -_-

===
    Okay, so with the TL;DR in the title of this post: if you are interested or have a friend you want to get into F/GO with their feet running, please post in this thread & I will randomly pick someone to give the relevant info for a smooth account transfer.

If you want to indulge me a bit continue reading after the picture, otherwise good luck in this Gacha for a Gacha Game! If this thread violates forum rules, please message me & I will take it down.

~ My fight is over; time to lay down my sword and move on. ~

So first things first: Why & why now?
    With the Prism Illya Event more or less over and done with, there is about a week or two time until the Valentine Event.
    I've long contemplated whether to continue playing F/GO, but without my friends who started around the same time as me, this game is far less enjoyable.
    It is not about time, money, or even just enjoying the story: the time I spent with friends playing F/GO was, what made it fun for me. Storywise I think I can find closure with the end of Part 1 even though I continued to enjoy Part 2 so far.

Why on Beast's Lair and not Reddit or elsewhere?
    I mostly lurked in the past decade, so I do not know whether there was an influx of fresh fans or members, but nevertheless: because I'm positive that most people here really enjoy & appreciate everything Type-Moon.

Gimme some account details!
    Nope. But if you are fishing for whales/dolphins, look elsewhere.

Anything else?
    Please find some friends/buddies/SOs to enjoy this game together. Online discussions etc. only go so far.
    It's a bit sad to see, how indifferent I'm becoming about Fate and Anime in general. I guess I'm getting old.

EDIT:
    So far added to raffle:

Oz1337
    Dark Rose Princess
    Last edited by ylas; February 3rd, 2021 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Account transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by ylas View Post
    With the Prism Illya Event more or less over and done with, there is about a week or two time until the Valentine Event.
    Valentine should start the same day the Prisma rerun is done, so in a couple of days.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Thanks for the info! I'll try to keep up until a possible account handover.
    ===
    It just occurred to me, that most users posting in this section probably already have decent accounts -_-;
    Well, I'll just observe how this works out.
    Otherwise I'm stuck with the game for now.

I don't have an NA account, only a JP, and I would be personally interested to check out how the NA version is currently going without having to go through the entire game and missing Servants like Rider Kintoki and Chloe.

And it's not a bad choice to quit now, FGO NA is now going to go through a very long wait to reach LB4, so it will get more boring before you reach it.
    Last edited by Oz1337; February 1st, 2021 at 04:53 AM.

I haven’t started playing Grand Order yet, though I’ve been following it for years, and my sister plays, so I’d be interested, certainly!

Okay, interest noted and added to post.
    @Herod: should I add you as well? PM'ed you just in case.

Alright. Since the Valentine's Event & maintenance have been announced I want to speed things up a bit, so you can start playing in the event.
    ===
    Please, confirm again that you are interested in claiming the account & send me your/an eMail address via PM so I can send you the details.

===
    For now (after rigorous coin flipping): Congratulations, Dark Rose Princess, you are first in line to get the account!

Please PM me before the event starts, otherwise Oz1337 is next in line to claim the account.
    Last edited by ylas; February 2nd, 2021 at 06:53 AM. Reason: A bit of clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by ylas View Post
    Okay, interest noted and added to post.
    @Herod: should I add you as well? PM'ed you just in case.
    Thanks, but I already have a NA account, a JP account and a second NA account with a meme team.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Just a small bump for visibility & thanks Herod for your reply

Alright. With the 24h period over I'll hand it over to
    Oz1337.

I just sent you a PM about it.

Details sent. Formatting a bit messy, since I had prepared a .pdf
    Have fun!

EDIT: Could you please confirm with a short post if you could claim the account? Thanks.
    Last edited by ylas; February 3rd, 2021 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Being a derp

I just claimed it, thanks for the account!

Enjoy having Clairvoyance EX, Oz.

Thanks. Yeah, that sure is one good thing for NA. Gotta save for Altjuna, that's one thing I can't miss.

Damn, I wasn’t able to get on in time!

Nevertheless, congratulations and good luck, Oz!!