Thread: Has anyone read the fanfict Reversal Time?

Has anyone read the fanfict Reversal Time?

Its this https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8856198/22/Reversal-Time
    Its in rusian, but the chrome translator did a good job of translating to english.

Its a fanfic about 14 year old shinji, before going past the point of no return with sakura after learning the truth, summoning his post UBW-self (who became a Counter Guardian) with a botched ritual, and accidentally had him posses his body. Whith him acting as a mentor figure and soul resonance shenanigans.

I want to know what people think of the ending.

love me until I love myself Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it sounds like an interesting premise. I think I'm a bit too tired and focused on other things to give it a look right now, but I am very interested in the concept of exploring Shinji s a character who pretty much exemplifies a cycle of horrific abuse.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

Blog Entries
    Ooooh a Shinji fanfic! I won't be too hasty and say fanfics about Shinji are far and few, just that I haven't come across one before, so I shall peruse this. See how this one goes.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Who stole my donuts!? Leo Novum's Avatar
    Shinji has the potential to be a great character if written well. But then again, the key phrase is "written well". But unfortunately, time reversal fanfiction are not my cup of tea as they usually try to retread familiar ground and end up stumbling.

Also, in answer to your question, no, I haven't read it.
    If I'm an unknown being, then the way I can change is unknown, too…
    So all I have to do… is make them not-unknown.
    - Teddie, Perona 4

Spoiler:

Say what again, I dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Ooooh a Shinji fanfic! I won't be too hasty and say fanfics about Shinji are far and few, just that I haven't come across one before, so I shall peruse this. See how this one goes.
    They may be on hiatus or with long update times, but this are the ones i like:
    Kariya's Legacy
    Shinji's Paradox
    A Candle Lit in the Eclipse
    Calling Card