Page 61 of 112 FirstFirst ... 11515659606162636671111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2221

Thread: Melty Blood: Type Lumina

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Like I said, best to let Ciel weaken herself killing Roa and then sucker-punch her. That's why wars with more than 2 sides are always more fun.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Hate boner too stronk, must attack now that bitch has regained some humanity.
    burn your dread you coward

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Aren't you supposed to attack an enemy when they're at their weakest? I mean, it makes more sense than attacking them when they're at their strongest. Even better if you have technological superiority. Can you imagine participating in a fair fight outside of sports or formalized duels?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    She's too busy drunk in power to scheme about. At least in this story mode.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yes, she's rather impulsive.

Also, while her insane regeneration makes her really hard to kill, I'd say that Ciel would be still way stronger than Noel even without it.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Nanako 2.0 is just overkill for non Ancestor dead apostle.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    She has other ways to kill Ciel instead of just relying on physical strength.
    TsukiRe
    Like Rozay-en Mystic Eyes of Roses, it effectively renders even Ciel helpless, as long as she could catch her off guard and uses it cautiously, since it's very taxing ability.

I'm actually surprised that she didn't go straight to Ciel first in her story mode. Maybe too preoccupied with her newfound power, and instead only fight whoever comes her way, which is the reason Ciel has it easy.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope one of the DLC characters is Powered Ciel since there's already Red Arcueid.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    She has other ways to kill Ciel instead of just relying on physical strength.
    TsukiRe
    Like Rozay-en Mystic Eyes of Roses, it effectively renders even Ciel helpless, as long as she could catch her off guard and uses it cautiously, since it's very taxing ability.

I'm actually surprised that she didn't go straight to Ciel first in her story mode. Maybe too preoccupied with her newfound power, and instead only fight whoever comes her way, which is the reason Ciel has it easy.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope one of the DLC characters is Powered Ciel since there's already Red Arcueid.
    To be fair, practicing on weaker enemies is actually a smarter move. Just because you have fancy new abilities, it doesn't mean that you know how to use them properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    Also, while her insane regeneration makes her really hard to kill, I'd say that Ciel would be still way stronger than Noel even without it.
    True, but without regeneration, you can easily poke a few individually small wounds and let them bleed out, rather than go all in, knowing that your enemy can heal from them if you don't.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Got some time to play the two new characters in training mode. Aoko is fun, that one trap move feels a bit out of place. Also why do all her trial have to have two jump cancels? I can never hit the final grab, I'm always too low. DA noel is disappointing. Slow, ranged and with little variation in her attacks. It's nice she can chain specials like that though. The literal stripper pole was a bit much though, just how many copies can LVL buy? Normal Seagull is way more fun to play.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    On digital? I don't think you understand how copies work. Also, free DLC means that money is clearly not an object. If you want to talk about Aoko, though, I note that her last arc finish doesn't trigger the announcer voice to say so, and the win icon is the regular one, rather than the last arc finish one. On Switch. Probably a bug. DA Noel is perfect, though... That being said, in both cases, what opponents trigger DA Noel's vampire win quote (tried with Vlov and Red Arc; doesn't seem to work), and what opponents trigger Aoko's Dead Apostle/demon (tried with Vlov and Kouma; doesn't seem to work) win quote, or is the actual activation random?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Translated all the barks from every character's special moves since the localization won't do it. The attack names here are the official unless stated other wise. I'll be updating this post with DLC, unless I completely forget about it. Corrections are always welcome because this game's audio is not great.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Melty Blood (Arcueid Arc Drive) pattern 1
    Oh, you can't tear these vines apart? Then this is as far as you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melty Blood (Arcueid Arc Drive) pattern 2
    Breath of the planet! I won't leave any chunk of meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melty Blood (Arcueid Arc Drive) Shiki pattern
    No looking at me with those eyes. Just go to sleep already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble Phantasm - Event Storage (Arcueid Last Arc, Marble Phantasm - Seal in the loc) pattern 1
    Time's up. I got you. Drop into my Principle. I don't care enough to want you to suffer. You were fun enough for a flying ant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble Phantasm - Event Storage (Arcueid Last Arc) pattern 2
    Time's up. Rejoice, vermin. I'll take you on a tour. This is the garden of the planet. You're permitted only to kneel, and disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble Phantasm - Event Storage (Arcueid Last Arc) Ciel pattern
    Time's up. It's a waste use this on you, Ciel, but I gotta teach you what it really means to seal something. Study it for a 1000 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble Phantasm - Event Storage (Arcueid Last Arc) Shiki pattern
    I'm here. Caught! You coming to my house! That's my revenge honeymoon. You're taking your responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble Phantasm - Event Storage (Arcueid Last Arc) Roa pattern
    Time's up. I will not let my Shiki kill you. Time to return to the sea of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventh Holy Scripture - Punish (Ciel Arc Drive, Seventh Holy Scripture - Final Judgement in the loc) pattern 1
    Corno Canto, loaded. Let this strike turn you back into a lump of earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventh Holy Scripture - Punish (Ciel Arc Drive) pattern 2
    Seven, Code: Square.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventh Holy Scripture - Divine Judgment (Ciel Last Arc) pattern 1
    Give up. A cut from Blade, and a shot from Break. Thou shalt atone by these deaths combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventh Holy Scripture - Divine Judgment (Ciel Last Arc) pattern 2
    Give up. In the name of the Lord, I activate the seventh cause of death. Now. Holy Spirit, save this soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Mistress - Cage Hair (Akiha Arc Drive) pattern 1
    I'm not holding back. I'll burn all the way to your heart, hope you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Mistress - Cage Hair (Akiha Arc Drive) pattern 2
    I'll hold back for you. Your regret will feel like a burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Mistress - Cage Hair (Akiha Arc Drive) pattern 3
    You're far too much of an eyesore. Fine, I'll steal all you have, even your heart, hope you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Mistress - Cage Hair (Akiha Arc Drive) pattern 4
    I'll go all out, just for a moment. I'll take until there's no more to take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Mistress - Cage Hair (Akiha Arc Drive) Shiki pattern
    If I can't obtain you, I'll end things for you now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Mistress - Crimson Hammer (Akiha Last Arc) pattern 1
    May I? You made really upset. Taste the Tohno's Cage Hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Mistress - Crimson Hammer (Akiha Last Arc) Shiki pattern
    May I? It's too late to come see me. If I want it, I gotta take it by force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisui Dark Punch (Hisui Arc Drive) pattern 1
    Hisui Dark-style: Service Endorcement Wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisui Dark Punch (Hisui Arc Drive) pattern 2
    Giga Maid Impact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisui Dark Punch (Hisui Arc Drive) pattern 3
    Experience the essence of a maid's spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisui Dark Punch (Hisui Arc Drive) pattern 4
    Hisui Reborn-style: Protect Master Shiki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisui Dark Punch (Hisui Arc Drive) Shiki pattern 1
    Tohno Shiki Reception: Servitude Reversal Wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisui Dark Punch (Hisui Arc Drive) Shiki pattern 2
    Nightcall AEP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohno Blade - Shramana Tree (Hisui Last Arc) pattern 1
    Hisui: Prepare yourself. This possessed sword was passed down generations of the Tohno.
    Shiki: Hisui! Get them good.
    Hisui: Keep close watch. I can do it. I can do it. This is the universe's -
    Akiha: Cease this at once!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohno Blade - Shramana Tree (Hisui Last Arc) pattern 2
    Hisui: Prepare yourself. A blade to be studied, steel folded 1000 times.
    Shiki: Here it is.
    Hisui: A maid is unworthy of this, but it is how it is. Tohno Blade - Shramana Tree.
    Akiha: Cease this at once!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohno Blade - Shramana Tree (Hisui Last Arc) pattern 3
    Hisui: Prepare yourself. A blade to be studied, a blade of steel folded 1000 times.
    Shiki: Please.
    Hisui: A maid is unworthy of this, but it is how it is. Tohno Blade - Shramana Tree.
    Akiha: What are you doing with this blade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohno Blade - Shramana Tree (Hisui Last Arc) Akiha pattern 2
    Hisui: Prepare yourself. A blade to be studied, a blade of steel folded 1000 times.
    Shiki: Here it is.
    Kohaku: Wake Up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundary peek (Shiki Arc Drive), pattern 1
    This is what means to kill things. You're dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundary peek (Shiki Arc Drive), pattern 2
    I can see it, but yeah, better not push my luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify - Seventeen Dissection (Shiki Last Arc), pattern 1
    You think you can prolong this? Fine. But I don't do it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify - Seventeen Dissection (Shiki Last Arc), pattern 2
    Here's nothing. Found it. This is the end. For me, and for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify - Seventeen Dissection (Shiki Last Arc), Arcueid pattern
    Ah, how sinful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify - Seventeen Dissection (Shiki Last Arc), Dead Apostle pattern
    No one is an exception. Know your limit, vampire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn - Flame Waltz (Kouma Arc Drive), pattern 1
    Great Flame Waltz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn - Flame Waltz (Kouma Arc Drive), pattern 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Judgment of Yama (Kouma Last Arc), pattern 1
    I'll crush you. Decisive Overthrow of Yama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judgment of Yama (Kouma Last Arc), pattern 2
    I'll crush you. Doctrine of Yama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judgment of Yama (Kouma Last Arc), pattern 3
    I'll crush you. Conviction inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time To Repent (Noel Arc Drive), pattern 1
    Ok, time to put some effort. Have a nasty, pitiless, painful, and pathetic death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time To Repent (Noel Arc Drive), pattern 2
    Welcome to Time To Repent. We have punishment, and condemnation. DIE!! Here's the cherry on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time To Repent (Noel Arc Drive), pattern 3
    I'll try to prolong our time together for as long as I can. I wanna bully you to your heart's content. Wow, this feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time To Repent (Noel Arc Drive), Ciel pattern
    That's my chance. Die, bitch (with all due respect)! Too bad you won't die from this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly Trinity (Noel Last Arc), pattern 1
    This should do it. Stay put, will you? Sanctuary, formed. HAAAH, Iron Sinking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly Trinity (Noel Last Arc), pattern 2
    This should do it. Stay put, will you? Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty, my strike carries the will of our Lord. Get your ass to hell already!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly Trinity (Noel Last Arc), Ciel pattern
    This should be enough. Gotta get my advantage in numbers, y'know, the normal thing to do. Grinding of Excess Meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mania, Scorching Heat (Vlov Flame mode Arc Drive), pattern 1
    Truly warm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mania, Scorching Heat (Vlov Flame mode Arc Drive), pattern 2
    Flame. Give me flame. My craving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mania, Scorching Heat (Vlov Flame mode Arc Drive), pattern 3
    Death is a hot bedsheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths, Northern Sea (Vlov Ice mode Arc Drive), pattern 1
    Freeze by my Principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths, Northern Sea (Vlov Ice mode Arc Drive), pattern 2
    Agh, it's really cold here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths, Northern Sea (Vlov Ice mode Arc Drive), pattern 3
    Oh, my beautiful hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Javol Kopiy (Vlov Last Arc), pattern 1
    You're mine. Can you withstand this hell? Javol Kopiy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Javol Kopiy (Vlov Last Arc), pattern 2
    I caught a big game. Huge. This is no attempt to mock you. Turn to dust like a frost tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Javol Kopiy (Vlov Last Arc), pattern 3
    You're mine. This moment is your last. Meet the surging Northern Seas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Strike (Roa Arc Drive), pattern 1
    I consecrate thee by the 4 Gospels. Lamentable Lord Almighty, no soil in this land is without God!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Strike (Roa Arc Drive), pattern 2
    The Kingdom of God arrives. I consecrate thee by the blood of redemption. SING! WE LIVE IN THE AGE OF PANTHEON!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Strike (Roa Arc Drive), pattern 3
    I consecrate thee by the 4 Gospels. Reveal the Truth by your screams!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventeenth Transmigration (Roa Last Arc), pattern 1
    Connect the circuits! Overload Gematria! Humph, hahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventeenth Transmigration (Roa Last Arc), pattern 2
    Let me show you what I saw. See the conduct of death, the consent of live, the convulsion of reincarnation... and learn that they were all pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventeenth Transmigration (Roa Last Arc), Arcueid pattern
    Let us begin, then. Take a look at what comes after death. My voyage has no end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Finisher (Miyako Arc Drive), pattern 1
    Ultimate Finisher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Finisher (Miyako Arc Drive), pattern 2
    Big Huge Slice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Finisher (Miyako Arc Drive), pattern 3
    Giant Panda!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Finisher (Miyako Arc Drive), pattern 4
    This move is super super!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Finisher (Miyako Arc Drive), pattern 5
    Get a load of this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Thunder - Smashing Fist (Miyako Last Arc)
    Miyako: Wah! This is my full power. Oh, master.
    Nanaya: We crossed paths.
    Miyako: Here I go.
    Nanaya: I sentence you to decapitation. Disperse in rich colors.
    Miyako: This hit might kill you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Kohaku Cuffing (Kohaku Arc Drive), pattern 1
    A mysterious beauty enters the scene! Wo! Atatata! Chinese Kohaku Cuffing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Kohaku Cuffing (Kohaku Arc Drive), pattern 2
    It my chance shine. Teh! Haah! Sohya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Kohaku Cuffing (Kohaku Arc Drive), Akiha pattern
    Lady Akiha, I'm taking Shiki. Howaaah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawn Sword Technique - Comet Sweep (Kohaku Last Arc), pattern 1
    Kohaku-style Drawn Sword Technique. There is nothing this broom cannot cut. *cough cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawn Sword Technique - Comet Sweep (Kohaku Last Arc), pattern 2
    New Year's Comet Sweep. Once again, I sliced something enjoyable.*cough cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawn Sword Technique - Comet Sweep (Kohaku Last Arc), Akiha pattern
    Have a happy new year. Listo. That's enough for a new year's greeting, right? Huh? Why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erde Seele Seufzer (Red Arc Arc Drive), pattern 1
    I'll make you look like a worm. Feel the wrath of the planet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erde Seele Seufzer (Red Arc Arc Drive), pattern 2
    Notice our difference in power. Feel the wrath of the planet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erde Seele Seufzer (Red Arc Arc Drive), Shiki pattern
    I don't care anymore! You can just die already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Body (Red Arc Last Arc)
    Out of my sight. Here's a little treat. You don't need to run anymore. Just vanish like a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Body (Red Arc Last Arc), Ciel pattern
    Out of my sight. I told you things would get scary, didn't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Body (Red Arc Last Arc), Shiki pattern
    Out of my sight. Since you're cheating, I'm cheating. I'll take the world to take you away. See you on the event horizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Body (Red Arc Last Arc), Roa pattern
    Out of my sight. I'll give you what you want. You can look, respectfully. Though this is too much for a measly Dead Apostle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur (Saber Arc Drive, The Sword of Promised Victory in the loc)
    EXCALIBUR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon (Saber alternative Arc Drive)
    Avalon! EXCALIBUR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur - Sword Dance (Saber Last Arc, The Sword of Promised Victory - Sword Dance in the loc)
    Take this! I'll respond to you in earnest. EXCALIBUR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pest Control Expert Paranodahlia (DA Noel Arc Drive), pattern 1
    This is just for you, vermin. Hah, you fell for the trap. Ahahahaha. Pests need pest control, y'know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pest Control Expert Paranodahlia (DA Noel Arc Drive), pattern 2
    A present just for you. It's a pouring rain! You thought you could get away, idiot? Consider becoming a fertilizer for the roses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pest Control Expert Paranodahlia (DA Noel Arc Drive), Ciel pattern 1
    I'll remind you of our moments. However many times it takes. Do you get it now? Justice was always on my side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pest Control Expert Paranodahlia (DA Noel Arc Drive), Ciel pattern 2
    This is everything I got. Unholy, unholy, unholy, Lord God Mightless. Heaven isn't real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Rose Princess Rozay-en (DA Noel Last Arc Drive)
    Die. I cordially welcome you, my learned guest. Take my hands as we make our way through the valley of dreams. Uhu, uhuhu, ahahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Rose Princess Rozay-en (DA Noel Last Arc Drive), Ciel pattern
    Die. Idea Blood Fifteen, Sleeping Rose Princess Rozay-en. I've been waiting for this moment, for the longest time. Goodbye, Ciel. I'll put you to rest by my own hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Severe Break Slider (Aoko Arc Drive), pattern 1
    Here I go. Hah. Huh. RAAAH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Severe Break Slider (Aoko Arc Drive), pattern 2
    Sure. Built it, put it to spin, then crush it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Severe Break Slider (Aoko Arc Drive), pattern 3
    Here I go. Severe. Break. SLIDER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrogalaxy - Genesis Light Year (Aoko Last Arc, Retrograde - Light Year Genesis in the loc)
    That's my chance. Set. Timeless Words. Take a trip to beyond what's beyond. Retrogalaxy - Genesis Light Year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventh Holy Scripture - Four Cause Pilgrimage (Powered Ciel Arc Drive) pattern 1
    Steel to the heart. Fire to the lungs. Judgement to the soul. Those will purify you. You must be pierced through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventh Holy Scripture - Four Cause Pilgrimage (Powered Ciel Arc Drive) pattern 2
    Death by Immolation
    Blaze
    !
    Death by Illness
    Sick
    ! [RUBY=Death by Collision]Break! [RUBY=[FONT=verdana]Death by [/FONT]Hemorrhage]Blade! Thou shalt be buried by this fourfold death. [RUBY=The saintess' prayers turn to redemption]Creatura del Cielo
    Quote Originally Posted by Idea Guillotine - Calvaria Galgalim (Ciel Last Arc, Calvaria Galgalim: Guillotine in the loc) pattern 1
    Range adjusted to 40km. A present coming from the stratosphere. Planetary Sentence: Calvaria Galgalim! Strew across the land!
    Quote Originally Posted by Idea Guillotine - Calvaria Galgalim (Ciel Last Arc, Calvaria Galgalim: Guillotine in the loc) pattern 2
    Lord, grant me the wheel of Your messengers. No one can escape the light of decapitation. Stay put and close your eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Idea Guillotine - Calvaria Galgalim (Ciel Last Arc, Calvaria Galgalim: Guillotine in the loc) Shiki pattern
    Sit down, accused. Your charges are violation of the law, absence of virtues, and late night rendezvous. It's punishment time. Show remorse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Idea Guillotine - Calvaria Galgalim (Ciel Last Arc, Calvaria Galgalim: Guillotine in the loc) Arcueid pattern
    Thank God you're an idiot. This is our Earth-sized security system. I'll send you back to inner side of world, you nuisance of a True Ancestor. Hell yeah, I got her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppetmaster (Mario Arc Drive, Puppeteer (Doll) in the loc) pattern 1
    Mario: Work time. Get the job done, riff-raff.
    Noel: Un, deux, trois. Oooooouch.
    Mario: That was a metallic passacaglia. Well done, you're getting a raise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppetmaster (Mario Arc Drive, Puppeteer (Doll) in the loc) pattern 2
    Noel: Un, deux, trois. Oooooouch.
    Mario: Man, you're heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppetmaster (Mario Arc Drive, Puppeteer (Doll) in the loc) pattern 3
    Noel: Wait. I can't. No no no no. Aaaaah!
    Mario: That was a metallic passacaglia. Well done, you're getting a raise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppetmaster (Mario Arc Drive, Puppeteer (Doll) in the loc) pattern 4
    Noel: Wait. I can't. No no no no. Aaaaah!
    Mario: Man, you're heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peoplemaster (Mario Last Arc, Puppeteer (Human) in the loc) pattern 1
    Be my guest, savor this sound. It's my Concert Grand rendition of Heaven and Hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peoplemaster (Mario Last Arc, Puppeteer (Human) in the loc) pattern 2
    Take a listen. This is what a real piano sounds like. Here's the finale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excaliballoon (Neco-Arc Arc Drive, Sword of Promised Vacuum in the loc) pattern 1
    Neco-Arc: Come forth, my thralls!
    Thralls: Nyaaaaaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Excaliballoon (Neco-Arc Arc Drive, Sword of Promised Vacuum in the loc) pattern 2
    Neco-Arc: Decision Start!
    Quote Originally Posted by Excaliballoon (Neco-Arc Arc Drive, Sword of Promised Vacuum in the loc) pattern 3
    Neco-Arc: This sword of mine is the planet's gibberish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excaliballoon (Neco-Arc Arc Drive, Sword of Promised Vacuum in the loc) pattern 4
    Neco-Arc: A toppling torrent of cats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyampsey Roll TL (Neco-Arc alternative Arc Drive)
    Unblockable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angolmois Hammer (Neco-Arc Last Arc) pattern 1
    Mgh, SOS signal caught. To space! Earth Caught in Huge Explosion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angolmois Hammer (Neco-Arc Last Arc) pattern 2
    Oh, sorry, I got an appointment. Just gotta take a little trip to the red planet. Made In Mars!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angolmois Hammer (Neco-Arc Last Arc) pattern 3
    Ascension, please~! Peace out, stupid space rock. I'm heading back home.
    Quote Originally Posted by EX: Punishment (Mash Arc Drive) pattern 1
    May the sinners be forgiven...! Away from me, disaster!
    Quote Originally Posted by EX: Punishment (Mash Arc Drive) pattern 2
    Only those without sin may pass...! Be purer, angels!
    Quote Originally Posted by EX: Punishment (Mash Arc Drive) pattern 3
    Ultimate Shielder technique: Punishment Lancelot!
    Quote Originally Posted by EX: Punishment (Mash Arc Drive) Neco-Arc pattern
    Neco-Arc, this blow will save you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive Spell: Around My Master (Mash Last Arc, Tactical Decision: Around My Master in the loc) pattern 1
    Open combat...! This is my Finality! Finis Camelot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive Spell: Around My Master (Mash Last Arc, Tactical Decision: Around My Master in the loc) pattern 2
    Round Decision, limited session! This is all the power I can currently muster! We support each other, to defeat the enemy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive Spell: Around My Master (Mash Last Arc, Tactical Decision: Around My Master in the loc) pattern 3
    Watch me, my friends! I'll make sure this battle doesn't shame the name of Knights of the Round Table! Rayproof Punishment!
    Last edited by Comun; July 8th, 2023 at 08:56 PM.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Mistress - Crimson Hammer (Akiha Last Arc) pattern 1
    May I? You made really upset. Taste the Tohno's Cage Hair.
    So she still calls out Hair Cage when doing the Crimson Hammer? Or is Hair Cage just generic name for Tohno hair vampire techniques?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Cage Hair is whenever her curse is going AOE. When the red hair is laid out over the entire room. Going by that, the Crimson Hammer should be a thing she can inside the Cage Hair's cursed zone.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Really wish they had Japanese subtitles for these as well.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by Marble Phantasm - Event Storage (Arcueid Last Arc) Ciel patternTime's up. It's a waste use this on you, Ciel, but I gotta teach you what it really means to seal something. Study it for a 1000 years.

Originally Posted by Marble Phantasm - Event Storage (Arcueid Last Arc) Shiki pattern

I'm here. Caught! You coming to my house! That's my revenge honeymoon. You're taking your responsibility.
    Originally Posted by Time To Repent (Noel Arc Drive), Ciel pattern
    That's my chance. Die, bitch (with all due respect)! Too bad you won't die from this.
    Cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

cute and based respectively

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    Wait, did Waver somehow become El-Melloi even in a timeline where HGWs don't exist at all? Or could that be a Kayneth who didn't die because no HGWs?
    The questions thread made me take a refresher on Kayneth and... his and Waver's backgrounds really don't have anything to do with the HGW. Kayneth was a genius who climbed the ranks from being the heir of some El-Melloi branch family to head of the whole El-Melloi faction to Lord of Mineralogy, and was set to climb even higher by marrying a daughter of the Lord of Evocation.

Kayneth went to die in Japanese backwater because he wanted to increase his prestige because he wanted to add "combat experience" to his feat list. No wish for the Grail proper. Waver also only fought as a middle finger to Kayneth. In a world with no Grail Wars, Kayneth would still try get his combat experience creds somewhere else, Waver still would try to sabotage Kayneth in some way, Kayneth would still die like an idiot, and Waver would still feel responsible for it. It's surprisingly easy for Elmo 2 to still happen in any timeline. Waver would just have a different inspirational figure to obsess over, or maybe none at all.

Bonus point if Kayneth dies hunting Gransurg and Waver still gets his connection to Gray later because of it.

Except waver shapes up cause of iskander specifically no?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Iskandar is a huge factor of change in Waver, but he's not part of the starting point, and not exactly necessary for Waver to feel guilty over Kayneth's death. Tsuki Waver would be a different El-Melloi II, but would still be an El-Melloi II all the same, I think.