Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 22626770717273747782 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2221

Thread: Melty Blood: Type Lumina

here's hoping for Mecha-Shiki from that obscure drama cd

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    That said, I'd like to avoid another pointless guest character who doesn't have much of a relation to the plot.
    I cringed when ppl were ike "Mashu!?" because time frame. As if it wasn't implying an evo reveal.
    I'm hoping it's a new Melty character, Len, a kickoff to Tatari or explaining the dream/revival shit. Paranodahlia if it isn't actually you know who. Something plot relevant. My wet dream is Kiri as a nightmare of Kouma or something but I can't really see that yet... and yet I don't really want RG characters or too much direct implications at least for new characters like Mio, Goto, Arach, V.Akiha, Satsuki. I think the best would be Karius and Ando as a maid-like tag team. Maybe Eco-Arc...? They could probably keep her mysterious and her moveset probably is safe to create. I guess TA Arc is possible but I feel like they'll maybe save the details despite Roa's ending. I don't really see the issue with Touko being one of the late winter additions probably after Mahoyo releases. INB4 Zelretch. I think Nero i probably showing up in RE somewhere so I doubt him. ... Wait, Could they possibly revive Chromclay, Be'Ze and Einnashe like they already did with Roa? That would be cool...

Blog Entries
    Still no Sion, still a mediocre game.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Still no Sion, still a mediocre game.
    Wrong story arc. We need Len before Sion.

what would eco-arc moveset be like

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Floating around, using Atmospheric explosions, All Marble Phantasm shit and summoning Neko-Arc and Ciel-Sensei for attacks. Last Arc is an attack with her Killer Doll. Fucking zoner.
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Len-clone lol

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Do Ando and Karius have notable abilities revealed for their movesets in MBTL? Or Mio and Gotou? I'm guessing Vermillion Akiha among the new characters.

Also, just new characters? No new mode? Would want to see boss stage for
    TsukiRE
    Luminous Arc

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All Andou is good for is having his name mispronounced by Mario so hard the translators rendered his name as Undeux.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Floating around, using Atmospheric explosions, All Marble Phantasm shit and summoning Neko-Arc and Ciel-Sensei for attacks. Last Arc is an attack with her Killer Doll. Fucking zoner.
    Spoiler:
    based, the cute loli doing cute things slot has to be filled by someone already

Len-clone lol
    that's the reply i was expecting actually
    guess we need to fill that slot somehow

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Do Ando and Karius have notable abilities revealed for their movesets in MBTL? Or Mio and Gotou? I'm guessing Vermillion Akiha among the new characters.
    Andou and Karius are implied non-fighters. Mio is implied the panther. Gotou is a, personality aside, completely normal Homurahara student/Mooncell NPC.

On an unrelated note, Gouto is most certainly half oni, but there's no clear hint for this abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Mio is probably a Nanaya who can transform or something. Goto uses a knife. Karius is a non-combatant IIRC(Not like this actually matters). I don't really think we'd get the far side characters like V-Akiha or Mio/Goto/Arach yet. There should be new stages added with the characters at minimum. I did notice the arrows heading past Winter so hopefully we get another batch of dlc next year if this one does well. They should legit sell it this time. Hmm, when you think of it like that, maybe they would bring back some old fan favorites regardless of story just to create hype.

Blog Entries
    Mio is a Saiki, iirc. Afro dude uses a gun.

All Andou is good for is having his name mispronounced by Mario so hard the translators rendered his name as Undeux.
    Undeux, Quinze... Don't you see the secret pattern, there bruh? Probably a cypher used for the knowledge of the poles.

Mio Saiki. My headcanon for the moment is she's the cat Shiki remembers playing with as a child. Though lore could be altered in this timeline some, it seems unlikely for a mixed-blood to be living with the Nanaya and the Saiki massacre happened before Shiki was born afair so her age doesn't match up. She may also be the sister who appears in the hospital. I don't think she'd be Shiki's blood sister but probably a childhood friend or cousin. She could have survived the massacre and taken in by the Saiki remnants. Shiki's memory is blurring in remake. He remembers Kiri's weapon and is mixing it up with Makihisa who he thinks is his father. Furthermore, The Eyes. The slit pupils and light color. Though it could all be a red herring since we don't know what changed. Fuck, maybe bandages is actually Kiri brainwashed by Makihisa into his sex slave.

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    4 new characters announced!!!
    (just like last time, they've not announced the exact ones its gonna be, though)
    Just found this earlier. Is it time for some Roastbeef?
    Spoiler:

マリーの味方

roabros... how will he ever recover...

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Aozaki Aoko… the messenger of justice (read : money) who hammers down evildoers for the sake of goodness (read : money)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Just found this earlier. Is it time for some Roastbeef?
    Spoiler:
    Hopefully but it's also associated with Ciel afaik.

Living Dead Girl
    The split last time was two returnees and two new Remake characters, yeah? I can see Neco-Arc returning but that's the last bit of overlap covered by Blue Glass Moon, isn't it? I could see cheeky spoiler Sacchin if they justify it with her insane Magic Circuits like how they justified Miyako being a loli gorilla.

I can see Eco-Arc as a Hime function, Dr. Spidertits, or hobocat as Remake-specific. A Mahoyo crossover character would probably be released in time with the Mahoyo movies being in theaters, like Ryougi in AA with the Rakkyo movies.

It would be really funny if Sion Eltnum got in as a crossover character continuing her gimmick in UNI.

---
    e: Oh, they could bring back Banana Shiki as the combination of Roa and Tohno that fights Giant Naked Arc. That'd fit how they did Warc and PCiel.
    Last edited by FourthWall; July 20th, 2022 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    and here we come across a curious instance of a prosaic carmen figuratum expressed on multiple semantic strata wherein the increase both of literary temperature as noted by the laterally expanding index and the cognitive fervour rendered in monolithic paragraphs crystallises a sense of spiralling delirium which textually imaged akin to sound waves on a vertical axis could be visually rendered as a sequence of high-energy sustained primal screams emanating thusly the following sentiment: "fuuuuck ooooooff graaand oooordeeer reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"