Page 59 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9495457585960616469109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2221

Thread: Melty Blood: Type Lumina

Coinflip between either Nrvnqsr, Satsuki, Sion Sokaris or Ryougi (1st time all 4 heroines are in the same game/my only other main). If not, I'm down for some surprises and yes one Mahoyo rep is enough, not trying to be greedy out here.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I don't mean their natures as vampire and oni or whatever, but likely just new moves/Last Arc material they will show and some tiny details. Don't see why they would go with seifuku Akiha instead of the original one and omit Satsuki from the base roster otherwise. I can see at least Satsuki getting a revamped moveset since she's getting a whole new route.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    In order of chances imo, Mario, P.Ciel, Neco-arc, Len, Satsuki, Mio, Ando & Karius(If they aren't already part of Mario) more guests like Ryougi or Mahoyo characters. I don't expect old Sion, Ries, Wallachia until something like... Type-Lumina Version 2 unloaded or something. I doubt Nero will show up until he appears in remake. It would actually be cool to just get a new MBTL character. They should make Arihiko a playable character.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sion and Zepia where already deconfirmed in the magazine that first adapted Lumina.

I'm sure they will be back when TL moves to a new version/arc/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Nasu released Tsukihime and begged for the whole internet to not post spoilers on the first two weeks. Noel was announced for Melty in the 7th day.
    Oh right, that was the thing, I remember now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Arihiko with Nanako would be great as a character honestly.

This might be me reading too much into it, but the fact Mario is a guest in Aoko's story without even a portrait made me think: "Takeuchi hasn't drawn a MB portrait for this character at all, therefore he isn't coming in this batch of 4 characters, otherwise he would have in-game art already and there would be no reason to not use it, even if shadowed out."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    On the other hand, he did have voices recorded...

For the record though, I think it's going to be P. Ciel and Neco-Arc

My guesses are Chuuni Ciel and Lumi Arc too, but I think inconsequential characters that likely won't do anything in Tsuki Remake (and aren't part of Sion's arc) are just as likely (Len, Nanaya, Ryougi, Mech-Hisui, Archetype=Earth & Nero with a big question mark)

I'm betting Hime will show up in RE actually. I'm not sure Nanaya will be his own character anymore with install. It would be kind of cool to see Roa-Ciel.

Yeah, I'm unsure if Nasu plans anything with Princess Arcueid and Nero so they're a big if to me. I think Nanaya has some moves Shiki doesn't get even after his arc-drive, but mostly I want him for his attitude.

I'll take more Roa, be it Elesia or SHIKI (surprised we never got this one for the original melty)

Give me my fast fall and wifi is ok if you're close to the router degeneracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    On the other hand, he did have voices recorded..
    wait, really?

Yeah, Arcade mode is fully voiced so he needed voice clips. Speaking of which, Lumi Neco talks about how her moves and specs changed in the boss rush, and I'm sitting here wondering if it's just her babbling or actual changes that playable Neco is gonna receive to not be a press to lose button.

Oh right, haven't played the new stuff, just did some practice.
    I wanna play as Mario so bad man, but he'll most likely come out much later.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Yeah, I'm unsure if Nasu plans anything with Princess Arcueid and Nero so they're a big if to me. I think Nanaya has some moves Shiki doesn't get even after his arc-drive, but mostly I want him for his attitude.

I'll take more Roa, be it Elesia or SHIKI (surprised we never got this one for the original melty)
    A certain Ciel fan already made this Elesia sprite, too:
    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I don't expect old Sion, Ries, Wallachia until something like... Type-Lumina Version 2 unloaded or something. I doubt Nero will show up until he appears in remake. It would actually be cool to just get a new MBTL character.

You got me thinking, Far sides arent that important to OG Melty story, Kohaku Hisui and Akiha are already in Lumina so Miyako route remains, you replace Nrvnqsr with Vlov like TsukiRe and all you'd need to remove is the Akiha tag-along routes. So even before Red Garden, they could put out a sequal, a edited OG Melty story with Sion and Wallachia, Mech Hisui, maybe even Ries

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I just watched Dead Apostle Noel's ending. I just have to say this about Ciel's words. I said this about Tanjiro and his gang, and I'll say it here. Talking about salvation in death when you're killing someone is the most worthless waste of time ever to come from a sapient being's mouth. And no, I'm not being "edgy". It's what I really believe. Chaos gang was here. Yahweh is a loser.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    That still sounds edgy though

I really get a sort of satirical enjoyment from LLL's posts.