Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115156596061
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210

Thread: Melty Blood: Type Lumina (now a Free-Range Spoilers thread)

Deadpan Dead People LegalLoliLover's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Like I said, best to let Ciel weaken herself killing Roa and then sucker-punch her. That's why wars with more than 2 sides are always more fun.
    May the Light of Zvezda Shine Throughout This World!
    Spoiler:

--- Order, has now fallen. TomPen94's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Hate boner too stronk, must attack now that bitch has regained some humanity.

Blog Entries
    Aren't you supposed to attack an enemy when they're at their weakest? I mean, it makes more sense than attacking them when they're at their strongest. Even better if you have technological superiority. Can you imagine participating in a fair fight outside of sports or formalized duels?
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    559,186,926/Charle
    She's too busy drunk in power to scheme about. At least in this story mode.
    My current support slots

Blog Entries
    Yes, she's rather impulsive.
    Spoiler:

Also, while her insane regeneration makes her really hard to kill, I'd say that Ciel would be still way stronger than Noel even without it.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Nanako 2.0 is just overkill for non Ancestor dead apostle.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    559,186,926/Charle
    She has other ways to kill Ciel instead of just relying on physical strength.
    TsukiRe
    Like Rozay-en Mystic Eyes of Roses, it effectively renders even Ciel helpless, as long as she could catch her off guard and uses it cautiously, since it's very taxing ability.

I'm actually surprised that she didn't go straight to Ciel first in her story mode. Maybe too preoccupied with her newfound power, and instead only fight whoever comes her way, which is the reason Ciel has it easy.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope one of the DLC characters is Powered Ciel since there's already Red Arcueid.
    My current support slots

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    She has other ways to kill Ciel instead of just relying on physical strength.
    TsukiRe
    Like Rozay-en Mystic Eyes of Roses, it effectively renders even Ciel helpless, as long as she could catch her off guard and uses it cautiously, since it's very taxing ability.

I'm actually surprised that she didn't go straight to Ciel first in her story mode. Maybe too preoccupied with her newfound power, and instead only fight whoever comes her way, which is the reason Ciel has it easy.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope one of the DLC characters is Powered Ciel since there's already Red Arcueid.
    To be fair, practicing on weaker enemies is actually a smarter move. Just because you have fancy new abilities, it doesn't mean that you know how to use them properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    Also, while her insane regeneration makes her really hard to kill, I'd say that Ciel would be still way stronger than Noel even without it.
    True, but without regeneration, you can easily poke a few individually small wounds and let them bleed out, rather than go all in, knowing that your enemy can heal from them if you don't.
    Spoiler:

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Got some time to play the two new characters in training mode. Aoko is fun, that one trap move feels a bit out of place. Also why do all her trial have to have two jump cancels? I can never hit the final grab, I'm always too low. DA noel is disappointing. Slow, ranged and with little variation in her attacks. It's nice she can chain specials like that though. The literal stripper pole was a bit much though, just how many copies can LVL buy? Normal Seagull is way more fun to play.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

DONE!!!!!! 4 years, 1 week.

Bonus Rounds: Gundam-san Escalflowne Build/Try/Divers