Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253070 ... LastLast

Thread: Melty Blood: Type Lumina

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Giant Arc instead of Giant Akiha hidden boss when
    Luminous Arc? That would be cool

- - - Updated - - -

With all the heroines announced so far are playable, I'm cautiously hopeful for Satsuki.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I want Saber just to confirm if Artoria and the Six Fairies are connected to CM in any way.
    If any of my Moonface crack theory ends up true, I swear…

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I want to believe in it, especially if it's true that Nasu said that Tsukihime and LB6 have connected plots.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also @aliencoww's theory that the Dark Six are the Six Fairies of Avalon, and that also sounds fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Damn, there goes my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Remember Noel didn't get a spoiler warning when she absolutely should.
    I think regular Noel gets a pass on not needing a spoiler warning since she shows her hand the very second she shows up in the story, even though TM kept it a secret.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this video revealed an important piece of TsukiRe lore:

Spoiler:
    They changed the color of Miyako's shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Tiny Rin beats the shit out of Soma Cruz.

Miyako ground speed looks so so much better. That's like her biggest weakness in previous titles.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I want to believe in it, especially if it's true that Nasu said that Tsukihime and LB6 have connected plots.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also @aliencoww's theory that the Dark Six are the Six Fairies of Avalon, and that also sounds fun.
    Oh, so Someone else talked about this? Do you have the link to compare with what I had in mind?

Everything I've seen of this game has made me regret Pre-ordering. The character rooster does not look interesting compared to the stuff other fighting games have to make their characters varied and appealing, and the last character likely being a form of an already included character based off the new information doesn't help things.

As for story, their is a very large nagging feeling of mine that the story will be largely uninteresting and not play to any of the strengths Type Moon or the original Melty Blood has, and the Arcade Mode might be the boring by the numbers Arcade Mode that offers very little in interaction or story but serves as merely an excuse to have character fight each other for the most barebones reason.

At that point I have to wonder whats to keep me playing, because having a mechanically good fighting game with rollback is fine and all but its not going to have much meat on it for people who don't care about fighting tournaments and perfecting their playstyles.

I kind of got the feeling that this game is a glorified ad for TsukiRe since it was announced. I think claiming otherwise is simply incorrect.

Doesn't mean I'm not interested, but it is what it is I guess.

Which is kinda worse because of how many places this game will release that will never get to buy Tsukihime. A game that is solely an ad of something that the players can't buy will just leave them unsatisfied.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lolque View Post
    Oh, so Someone else talked about this? Do you have the link to compare with what I had in mind?
    Whoops, I forgot your name and mixed you up with someone else. My apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    I kind of got the feeling that this game is a glorified ad for TsukiRe since it was announced. I think claiming otherwise is simply incorrect.

Doesn't mean I'm not interested, but it is what it is I guess.
    Yeah, with no Tsuki Re on the horizon, this is the best I'll get. The only silver lining might be that this isn't even the true Melty Blood remake, and that might come later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Whoops, I forgot your name and mixed you up with someone else. My apologies.
    Oh, and there I was hoping to discuss the implications of the stage of archetype earth being the inner sea of the Planet in old melty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishy-Washy View Post
    Which is kinda worse because of how many places this game will release that will never get to buy Tsukihime. A game that is solely an ad of something that the players can't buy will just leave them unsatisfied.
    I find that it makes this whole situation much more entertaining than it would normally be.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    I find that it makes this whole situation much more entertaining than it would normally be.
    Entertaining, yes, but still dumb as bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Also, this video revealed an important piece of TsukiRe lore:

Spoiler:
    They changed the color of Miyako's shirt.
    Massive really. The powerlevel tiers will have to reconfigure themselves with this one.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Sooo... when they said "we'll announce a new character on the 24th", do they mean midnight JST (aka, in a little more than half an hour), or their usual noon JST schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I think midnight? That's when they've made their announcement for the other characters so far, right?
    In any case, we'll find out in half an hour.

DAN being the last character would feel so underwhelming because of how you compare her importance she has in the VN she isn't that big a deal, she has her moment in Ciel's route, but she isn't that intimidating or that important compared to what happens after or before her moment. I'd rather have Vlov be the last character revealed despite the spoiler nature of her, because though he isn't really that big a deal either he still holds more weight then her.

DAN being the last character would feel so underwhelming because of how you compare her importance she has in the VN she isn't that big a deal, she has her moment in Ciel's route, but she isn't that intimidating or that important compared to what happens after or before her moment. I'd rather have Vlov be the last character revealed despite the spoiler nature of her, because though he isn't really that big a deal either he still holds more weight then her.
    what.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

What parts are you going what at? What points is it that your questioning? Just going what or saying you question my whole post doesn't clarify anything or leave any room open for discussion because of how many varied ways you can object to what I said that I doubt even someone who thinks everything I just said was wrong could think of them all.

But basically I don't think Dead Apostle Noel (the most likely candidate based off the Tweet) is as hype as Mid-boss Vlov and so I don't think should have been revealed last.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Uhh..... Vlov was already announced tho? And showcased both fire and ice powers?

- - - Updated - - -

What parts are you going what at? What points is it that your questioning? Just going what or saying you question my whole post doesn't clarify anything or leave any room open for discussion because of how many varied ways you can object to what I said that I doubt even someone who thinks everything I just said was wrong could think of them all.

But basically I don't think Dead Apostle Noel (the most likely candidate based off the Tweet) is as hype as Mid-boss Vlov and so I don't think should have been revealed last.
    Ah so you're not arguing against Loli Noel, you're just iffy about the order they were announced in...