Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 21262930313233364181 ... LastLast

Thread: Melty Blood: Type Lumina

I'm glad they confirmed that vlov was at the incident in France, it was kind of annoying that people kept doubting that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Vlov's stuff was pretty nice.

Spoiler:
    In Tsukihime, he just says vague words about revenge, leaving the players to piece together by themselves that Roa is the one who sullied his liege, whatever that means. Then in this week's interview, Nasu said Melty would give further hints but still not reveal the answer to Vlov's mysteries. And yet, here Vlov is openly stating that the target of his revenge is Roa. That means this wasn't the big twist and there's actually more to Vlov's character to see later. That's honestly a relief. His character is sorta lacking in meat and I was worried that the Roa reveal was going to be all we still get.

Well, we one thing we still don't know is what exactly Roa did to Zaria. That's one thing with potential for his backstory.
    Tsukihime R

roa mentioned something relevant to the north sea during his flashback conversation with nero chaos didn't he?

they translated Satsujinki as Shiki The Killer huh

Knowledge of the poles?

Poor Noel, even in Melty, Ciel insults her in his prologue (although she was right), then Arcueid kills her just because he can and is killed off-screen by Roa as if it were a small matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    You either die a MILF or live long enough to see yourself become a loli.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    I'm glad they confirmed that vlov was at the incident in France, it was kind of annoying that people kept doubting that.
    This.
    As if it wasn't obvious by the DAA Team-up CG already.

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You either die a MILF or live long enough to see yourself become a loli.
    Noel is definitely an adult but she's a long way from displaying MILF energy.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    they translated Satsujinki as Shiki The Killer huh
    Not even Shikiller smh

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    The internet has dilluted the meaning of the word MILF so much that I feel a lot of people's usage of the word refers to 'any attractive woman older than 20' rather than what it actually means.

All jokes aside I do agree that imagining Noel as a mother is a bit difficult. And even if she would have a kid I'd honestly just pity them.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I'd adopt the child, and considering her proclivities, the father as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Beyond the confirmation that Vlov was at the ritual (which I will accept completely even if it does raise a few questions about Vlov's ability to remember faces, bad joke, sorry), I do like the fact that while Servants can't be summoned in Tsukihime, knowledge about Ghost Liners still exists, implying they are still a theoretical concept in these worlds.

Plus we now know that Excalibur was forged specifically to protect the people on the planet whereas Arc was created to protect the planet itself. Well that and Arc clearly doesn't know about the White Titan (or at least the full story behind its defeat).

As for Shiki the Killer, well, it calls to mind Jack the Ripper at least without being a clear ripoff, even if it is a tad uninspired.
    Last edited by Base; September 29th, 2021 at 06:02 PM.

cute stuff, Miyako's story

shame Kirishima forgot about Hana no Miyako. All that work I put, gone to waste.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Is MB out in the states yet, or would I have to wait 'till tomorrow after work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    9 hours in the States I think

Blog Entries
    I saw someone say that Roa's story in Lumina is a touched-up AA story, and it sure is.

The ending is basically the same but with new graphics. Kinda sucked.

Blog Entries
    Tbf, how are they supposed to expand on Roa without TATARI and Far Side?

noel was not to bullied in her own story. And i stil stand by this,she tries to do her job, if she had more luck, she could put her worst traist under check and be the fun loving girl she wants to

The music is excellent just like in previous melty blood games. Raito does a great job.

I personally feel the animations are the best part. Especially for the final moves, it just feels great to watch them flow together, you know?