Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Create our own Mythologic /Historic Reconstruction or Concepts

2021 kicked me in the nuts. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Also, I hope that by the time this is over, whatever I make might be able to stand up to whatever craziness Lostbelt 7 will be.
    Don't you even worry about that. As Rey said, I'm also pretty sure that LB7 will have one or two really cool gimmicks and/or moments and the rest will fall short. Your project is such a labor of love, it's very evident.
    Especially since we know our South American mythology and, like, 15 years of Nasuverse teaches us that they don't.

© G.Isan

——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servant corner
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    An Question or rather clarification you think that the Age of Gods ended with 12000 bc ? As i am in my version have other interpretations of it ? I must say that Thaumaturgic lore is interesting but i can't help it sounds a bit really scientific and not so mysteric wise i must admit ? And would you say that in Southamerica is one or are there more then a single mythospehre or Culturspehre like in Europe as example : Greco-Hellenic,Thraco Slavic ,Germanic etc ?

Also about the poles would given that after the freezing of Antarctica the continent is a Death world today respectively since over millions of years does that also mean that in terms of mystery were there no events ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    An Question or rather clarification you think that the Age of Gods ended with 12000 bc ? As i am in my version have other interpretations of it ? I must say that Thaumaturgic lore is interesting but i can't help it sounds a bit really scientific and not so mysteric wise i must admit ? And would you say that in Southamerica is one or are there more then a single mythospehre or Culturspehre like in Europe as example : Greco-Hellenic,Thraco Slavic ,Germanic etc ?

Also about the poles would given that after the freezing of Antarctica the continent is a Death world today respectively since over millions of years does that also mean that in terms of mystery were there no events ?
    In order.

Age of Gods enters its decline around 12.000 BC

Sefar attacks and causes the decline to go on until Gilgamesh flips off the gods when they tried a last ditch effort through him.

After that, a trigger in 700 BC causes the decline to speed up, to the point Gods and Divine Spirits no longer can exist without human worship backing them up. Around 0 A.D, humanity's population explodes and becomes the dominant species, thus beginning the age of man.

South America and the New World as a whole are a multi cultural sphere. I just established that their magecraft foundations lie on the concept of the Divine Trees and their off shoots.

The Poles are a refference to myths which regard the North Pole and South Pole as mythological areas. For example, some celtic myths say that the Celtic pantheon traveled to a land of ice up north to train for their comfrontation with the Fomorians. Some belie that area might have been refferencing the North Pole.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Don't you even worry about that. As Rey said, I'm also pretty sure that LB7 will have one or two really cool gimmicks and/or moments and the rest will fall short. Your project is such a labor of love, it's very evident.
    Especially since we know our South American mythology and, like, 15 years of Nasuverse teaches us that they don't.
    Heh. Us brazilians have to start showing off that we can be just as interesting as our neighbors! And I aim for nothing short of excelence!

So, I gotta ask, is there any part across my servants, magus, lore dumps and occasion fanfic chapter that you have enjoyed or found more interesting?
    Last edited by Wyvern; December 5th, 2021 at 07:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    honest comment Howaito after the Greek Lostbelt and the rather low effort use of norse mythology in the respective Lostbelt even i wonder if they weren't abit lazy in to research into the mythology and say that after some focused mythology studies were in my profiles like them of the servants i try to stay true to the mythology .

So that i think that out of the Greek mythology one could realize more then hundred Lostbelt ideas so well do we know that Mythospehre .

- - - Updated - - -

In order.

Age of Gods enters its decline around 12.000 BC

Sefar attacks and causes the decline to go on until Gilgamesh flips off the gods when they tried a last ditch effort through him.

After that, a trigger in 700 BC causes the decline to speed up, to the point Gods and Divine Spirits no longer can exist without human worship backing them up. Around 0 A.D, humanity's population explodes and becomes the dominant species, thus beginning the age of man.

South America and the New World as a whole are a multi cultural sphere. I just established that their magecraft foundations lie on the concept of the Divine Trees and their off shoots.

The Poles are a refference to myths which regard the North Pole and South Pole as mythological areas. For example, some celtic myths say that the Celtic pantheon traveled to a land of ice up north to train for their comfrontation with the Fomorians. Some belie that area might have been refferencing the North Pole.
    Well have you a idea about why in the Levantic Region so many Pantheons of Gods are existing in a quite small Area ? And about the Divine Trees can i already say that in the Armenian Lostbelt there will be also on as in the original Armenian Mythology that were of indo europe category (i mean the one before it was influenced by levantine mythlogies) also a Divine Tree like the of the Nordic or Slavic mytholgy ?

would you saay the known Ygdrasil Tree is alao a Divine Tree of the Old World or is it phenomenon of similar but another nature ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; December 5th, 2021 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Heh. Us brazilians have to start showing off that we can be just as interesting as our neighbors! And I aim for nothing short of excelence!

So, I gotta ask, is there any part across my servants, magus, lore dumps and occasion fanfic chapter that you have enjoyed or found more interesting?

Must be a really nice feeling to know that int he forum you have an Landman or Landswoman of ones land . in either case your love for your land and its culture is clearly feelable by effort you put into my Friend ! just out of curiousity do you have before the actual world crisis have traveled throughout Brazilia and whats you favorite dish from there am i curious?

Blog Entries
    Honestly wyvern, great job. This is seriously great stuff. I look forward to what you're building up to.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Check out my servants!

Current servant being worked on!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    Honestly wyvern, great job. This is seriously great stuff. I look forward to what you're building up to.
    Thank you! Fortunately I keep everything I do in terms of lore in my signature. Otherwise it would be too hard to follow. You guys look forward to Chapter 3 of VOT as well as the updated version of my Lostbelt in the Singularity Thread.

Who knows. I might also get a servant done too!

Sky's the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Must be a really nice feeling to know that int he forum you have an Landman or Landswoman of ones land . in either case your love for your land and its culture is clearly feelable by effort you put into my Friend ! just out of curiousity do you have before the actual world crisis have traveled throughout Brazilia and whats you favorite dish from there am i curious?
    Well, the furthest I've traveled inside my own country before the crisis was a one week visit to Fortaleza on the opposent end of the country.

It was hot, muggy, and smelled of fish.

As for my favorite food. It would have to be the good ol' Feijoada. You just can't go wrong with it!

Blog Entries
    Thank you! Fortunately I keep everything I do in terms of lore in my signature. Otherwise it would be too hard to follow. You guys look forward to Chapter 3 of VOT as well as the updated version of my Lostbelt in the Singularity Thread.

Who knows. I might also get a servant done too!

Sky's the limit.

Well, the furthest I've traveled inside my own country before the crisis was a one week visit to Fortaleza on the opposent end of the country.

It was hot, muggy, and smelled of fish.

As for my favorite food. It would have to be the good ol' Feijoada. You just can't go wrong with it!
    i understand as honestly if one day my budget would allow it would i like to travel around the world and Brasilia would be one destination due to its rich nature and perhaps some old Ruins would be interresting ., Like which were the most rare wild animal enounter you had i mean have you seen a Caiman in the Wild as example etc? As honestly some tropic lands have a really esciting nature and wildlife during ineurope the nature is just rather boring nowadays .