Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dead Aplostle Ancestors in FGO

Dead Apostle Ancestors in FGO

What is that with Kinoko Nasu hating Dead Apostle Ancestor fans (who also the longest Type-Moon fans) in this game? The more I read the materials, the more obvious it becomes. All the possible Dead Aplostle Ancestor being shipped with anyone, usually without any logic behind that.

- Sion - being shipped with Zepia Eltnam Atlasia, who is villainous vampire and only dreams about becoming invulnerable monster, so he can feed on humanity for 1000 years without being able to be killed. Such a monster. Also looks bad.

- Hinako Akuta - being shipped with Xian Yu, infamous warlord, who went into history as murderous and cruel leader, basically THE villain of Chinese history. Also for no reason, it's like Tamamo being shipped with that Emperor whose wife she was according to legend before being chased down from China.

- Altrouge "Crimson Moon" - being shipped with Primate Murder (Fou-kun) for no reason. You may think that we could at least Altrouge, no, enjoy getting NTR by literal homicide dog/squirrel. I hope he will go insane in the LB6 and we will kill him finally for NTRing us.

(I don't include Arcueid since TOHNO Shiki is actually good and well written ship, also the guy is quite strong, his MEoDP are stronger than anything and allows to kill invulnerable DA forest and literally more powerful than Abrahamic God, so this is well deserved.)
    Last edited by Daybit; June 6th, 2021 at 03:09 PM.

What are you TALKING about?

Zepia is Sion's dad in FGO, Hinako isn't a DAA or even a real TA, and Altrouge isn't shipped with anyone, because she doesn't even exist anywhere outside of materials. PM is her pet, and has been long before FGO. Similarly, Hinako is xiang yu's historical wife, so it's hardly FGOs fault.

Though, well, if your big issue with FGO is that other characters get to be with your waifus...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Great shitpost. 8/10.

fuckin
    lmao

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Hehehehehehehehehe

"Aplostle."

I applautle you for your Aplostlepost.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The real bait is TOHNO instead of SHIKI if you ask me.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Shlugo's Avatar
    DAA's don't even show up in FGO, since it's a large scale epic and not urban fantasy. You can't portray something that isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    What are you TALKING about?

Zepia is Sion's dad in FGO, Hinako isn't a DAA or even a real TA, and Altrouge isn't shipped with anyone, because she doesn't even exist anywhere outside of materials. PM is her pet, and has been long before FGO. Similarly, Hinako is xiang yu's historical wife, so it's hardly FGOs fault.

Though, well, if your big issue with FGO is that other characters get to be with your waifus...
    Sion is said to be "adopted daughter" of Wallachi in Fate, and you know what those "fathers" usually doing with adopted daughters. She's not his real daughter.
    Altrouge shipped with PM in materials, because it is said that he never leaves her side, in the same wording as Shirou and Saber in Fate route. Why would he never leave her side otherwise?
    Real historical consort Yu wasn't a True Ancestor-type immortal spirit of Gaia, so we already diverged from it. Also there are examples of Tamamo who was also married to Chinese emperor, and doesn't care about him in Fate, or you know King Arthur and Guinevere (which also makes the whole Lancelot deal very weird in Fate, since why would Artoria even care about his affair with Guinevere...).

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    The real bait is TOHNO instead of SHIKI if you ask me.
    I mean to emphasize it's not KnK's Shiki, not to discern between Shiki and SHIKI.
    I just really like Tsuki's Shiki.
    Also that's not a bait, I really don't like how do Nasu treat DAA/TA fans, the longest serving fans ever. At least we will have TsukiR in this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
    DAA's don't even show up in FGO, since it's a large scale epic and not urban fantasy. You can't portray something that isn't there.
    Wallachi is literally mentioned in FGO.
    Gransburg and Child of Einnashe do exists in Fate worlds, and the weird phone DAA talked with Zelretch. Crimson Moon himself did exist, Moneybills mentioned him during talk with Hinako.
    They are weaker indeed, but they do exists.

And while main story of FGO is indeed epic battle with Beasts, there are characters like Fujino (from "urban fantasy" setting) being there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daybit View Post
    Altrouge shipped with PM in materials, because it is said that he never leaves her side, in the same wording as Shirou and Saber in Fate route. Why would he never leave her side otherwise?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm sad to hear your relationships your dogs are like this.

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    - Sion - being shipped with Zepia Eltnam Atlasia
    Lol wtf. I was going to make a Alabama joke, but i'm not actually sure if it still counts as incest, since Zepia came many generations before Sion
    Sion is said to be "adopted daughter" of Wallachia in Fate, and you know what those "fathers" usually doing with adopted daughters
    U watching too much hentai bro

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    10/10 thread. I love you shitposter-kun.

Alternatively he’s not reading enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I'm sad to hear your relationships your dogs are like this.
    What does it have with my relationships with dogs? I am fine with dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Alter View Post
    Lol wtf. I was going to make a Alabama joke, but i'm not actually sure if it still counts as incest, since Zepia came many generations before Sion

U watching too much hentai bro
    They aren't relatives, Sion is adopted.
    Also it was mentioned in FGO that Sion spend a lot of time with Wallachia of this timeline, what do you think they did during this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Alternatively he’s not reading enough.
    Which exact information do I miss?
    I read most of materials for Nasurverse that is possible to read.

Also it was mentioned in FGO that Sion spend a lot of time with Wallachia of this timeline, what do you think they did during this time?
    They do father-daughter calculations together, of course.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Here we see what too much hentai does to a MF.

They aren't relatives, Sion is adopted.
    They both have the name "Eltnam", my dude, what do you think it means, pray tell? He is her ancestor, still alive after all this time, but still blood related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    They aren't relatives
    He is. Zepia is her ancestor. He adopted Sion as his daughter because she was the most talented of his descendants. From what i remember reading, he was a good dad
    what do you think they did during this time?
    Lol good question bro. Maybe he was teaching her how to do some proper "bloodsucking" amirite wink wink
    Btw kinda off topic but i hope we get to see more of Zepia in Fate. I just really love him.

Meanwhile I don't want him in Fate because I love him.

That said there's a lot to explore with the Eltnam family as ostracized and hated (information) vampires even if Zepia is their boss, with the idea that they end up literal vampires as a family as well because Zepia decides to stay as their boss.

However I don't think that FGO will ever explore anything proper on that front, or even acknowledge it or well, anything at all of the family's dynamic or themes brought up in Melty.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    What does it have with my relationships with dogs? I am fine with dogs.
    The implication is that you have sex with dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    The implication is that you have sex with dogs.
    That's quite weird implication.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile I have read the LB6 and Nasu went all out to make it awful.

Flanderised shipping with Castoria and Muramasa for no reason (anyone remember Fate route, where Shirou actually gets to know Saber before she falls for him, and that she is just his friend in UBW route and "Archer route"? It doesn't important, the second Castoria and Muramasa are in the same screen, they are being shipped).

Old Nasu would make LB6 and Guda and Castoria and don't even use Muramasa, but instead you're forced to see on the weird ship, which makes you just feel bad comparing to Muramasa.

No wonder even one of the most neutral FGO sites continue to post critic about it and made a full critic article about it (use Google Translate).

Now I fear he would do the same with Morgan in Bond 5 and go "lmao actually I prefer that Beryl dude haha". His fetishes are out of hand, and I just want a cute master x servant story, but it feels it now limited to Crypters (see Caenis and Kirschtaria's story in LB5.1 and 5.2, which easily tops everything about Chaldea ever being made).