Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primate Murder

Primate Murder

Let's discuss some lore about Primate Murder / White Beast of Gaia, also knows in FGO as Fou-kun.

In the most timelines he is Dead Apostle Ancestor known as Primate Murder and got an absolute authority for killing humans. In the FGO timeline he is knows as Fou-kun and is under influence of Merlin, the sage magus from Camelot. Merlin somehow prevented him from turning into a Beast.

Now, in the Solomon it was said that normally Fou would turn into a monster in any human village, since humans are full of envy and he feeds on emotion of envy. However he didn't turn into such monster in Chaldea, even though he also went into Singularities. We have plenty of evil servants in Chaldea, there was a lot of villains in Singularities either, especially Camelot (Gawain and Tristan are notable examples) and he never turned into a Beast.

It's likely assumed that Guda and Romani are good people who don't know about envy, however good people did exists in any human soceity either, so I kinda don't get how does it work. Chaldea also had people like Marisbilly and Lev Flauros, and full of mages from Association, who are pretty evil (see Seraphix). Yet he never transformed into Beast, feeding on that evil. But if just few good selfless people enough to prevent him from becoming a Beast, he should never transform at all.

Also I honestly seem it weird that Nasu decided to bring Primate Murder into modern lore, since he was hideous existence in original Tsukihime. Not he was just an evil monster, whose existence is tied to killed humans, he was also made Altrouge's lover for no reason. You may think that if TOHNO Shiki got Arcueid (and well deserved, he's really cool and I am hyped for Tsukihime Remake), we may at least get Altrouge, since she's only other female TA, but Nasu says no, there is Primate Murder.

Honestly, that cucking out of Altrouge is really weird Nasu's decision, in line with last year's FGO. Where last good servant was Space Ishtar, last good story chapter was HRM, and only good thing about 2021 is Raikou's interlude being translated, so people may finally see depth of her personality (because of multiple specific terms that interlude had no fan translations for years). There is a reason that even independent wikipedias started to call this summer event "a cuck summer"

It makes me very sad as old Tsukihime and Nasu fan. I even donated a 1140$ in one other game to make a reference to one of Dead Apostle Ancestors, just to confirm level of my dedication. And now I am getting cucked out of Dead Apostle Ancestors in FGO. Hinako made to be obsessed with horse, Sion is obsessed with Zepia, Altrouge is guaranteed to be in love with Primate Murder, who is there in Chaldea, ready to cuck us.

I have small hope at least Nasu wouldn't ruin Merem in Tsukihime Remake.

Primate Murder needs to go. I wish that silouette which was shown in Babylonia (the horned horse) is him as Beast in LB6 (going mad after witnessing what had happen to humanity in that Lostbelt and Beryl's atrocities) and we will defeat and kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Daybit View Post
    he was also made Altrouge's lover for no reason
    Ain't nothing wrong with that bro

Wait people think Space Ishtar is good?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I even donated a 1140$ in one other game to make a reference to one of Dead Apostle Ancestors, just to confirm level of my dedication.
    Have you already mentioned that to your psychiatrist?

US Friend Code
    I can't believe Fou cucked me.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I can the little dude's a big pervert.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Let's discuss some lore about Primate Murder / White Beast of Gaia, also knows in FGO as Fou-kun.

In the most timelines he is Dead Apostle Ancestor known as Primate Murder and got an absolute authority for killing humans. In the FGO timeline he is knows as Fou-kun and is under influence of Merlin, the sage magus from Camelot. Merlin somehow prevented him from turning into a Beast.
    What are "most timelines"? We've only seen Fou in one timeline and Primate Murder in another. Heck, Primate Murder comes from what could very well be entirely scrapped Tsukihime 2 notes at this point.

It's likely assumed that Guda and Romani are good people who don't know about envy, however good people did exists in any human soceity either, so I kinda don't get how does it work. Chaldea also had people like Marisbilly and Lev Flauros, and full of mages from Association, who are pretty evil (see Seraphix). Yet he never transformed into Beast, feeding on that evil. But if just few good selfless people enough to prevent him from becoming a Beast, he should never transform at all.
    His centuries with Merlin probably played a bigger role in that regard.

You may think that if TOHNO Shiki got Arcueid (and well deserved, he's really cool and I am hyped for Tsukihime Remake), we may at least get Altrouge, since she's only other female TA,
    Ignoring Yu Meiren/Hinako Akuta and going strictly by Tsukihime info, we only know of two TAs and they're both female. For all we know, they're ALL female and Crimson Moon was actually Lady Dimitrescu.

Honestly, that cucking out of Altrouge is really weird Nasu's decision, in line with last year's FGO. Where last good servant was Space Ishtar, last good story chapter was HRM, and only good thing about 2021 is Raikou's interlude being translated, so people may finally see depth of her personality (because of multiple specific terms that interlude had no fan translations for years). There is a reason that even independent wikipedias started to call this summer event "a cuck summer"
    Ah, yes, "independant wikipedias".

It makes me very sad as old Tsukihime and Nasu fan. I even donated a 1140$ in one other game to make a reference to one of Dead Apostle Ancestors
    And now I regret taking the time to respond to this post at all.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; June 1st, 2021 at 06:15 AM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    Wow, I can't believe the gay pictures guy made a comeback.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Says a lot, doesn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I always assumed someone involved really wanted to say that and not risk getting banned so they just sockpuppeted. My worldview is in shambles.

(Alternatively: someone remembered their password)
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Ignoring Yu Meiren/Hinako Akuta and going strictly by Tsukihime info, we only know of two TAs and they're both female. For all we know, they're ALL female and Crimson Moon was actually Lady Dimitrescu.
    Female TAs are rare.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Obviously most of the TA girls are just pretending to be men out of self-confidence issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Day by day I can't tell if shitposting is allow or not.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Wait people think Space Ishtar is good?
    She's the last high effort Servant as for now, not counting Caster Artoria.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Have you already mentioned that to your psychiatrist?
    That's real though.
    https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Deadly_Joy - this was made as reference to DAA#15
    https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/The_Astromancer - this was made as reference to Moneybills Aninusphere and is direct quote of Solomon
    Each one cost 660$ to make.
    Just in case you can look on confirmation in the forum that those are made by me (I added "7/06/2021 BeastsLair confirm" in the forum signature).

Crimson Moon said to be male.

Ah, yes, "independant wikipedias".
    Yes, see this article on a third party wikipedia - A Cuck Summer (use Google Translate). They're laughing on amount of NTR that Nasu likes to add to FGO.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    "Independent" doesn't mean "good" or even worth reading.
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

You're right, however independent means that multiple people came to the same conclusion, which is worth a note.
    And this site seems to be a big portal about Nasu's world, there are a bunch of wiki pages.

With how many people there are in the world, you can make a sizeable community of any sort of absurd or twisted view.

H-hi Flat Earthers.

Also high-effort that's bad/a joke is still... bad?

turns out a high effort shitpost is in the end, still a shitpost

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I came in here expecting something interesting about the lore but that's a long op just to say you're salty about not enough(lol) waifu fagging in FGO of all things. I'll ignore the inaccuracies and just ask if this is a shitpost? You made this thread literally everywhere lol. If not then I feel like you may want to seek help if you think you're being cucked because a character isn't interested in your avatar. This isn't early TM anymore, your character/Guda can't choose to not be an indecisive virgin and getting cucked by gacha is the canon reality of all players anyway so just deal.

@Nanaya

I don't shitpost, I am being 100% honest with my opinion.
    The only "trolling" (as in improbable stated as probable) part of this post is an assumption that Altrouge would ever appear in FGO, realistically we will have Arcueid and TOHNO, and maybe Arc Earth.
    Meanwhile serious and huge Zepia threat was averted, since Oberon is not him. So at least Sion is safe (for now).
    I wonder who is Zepia-like silhouette now. Maybe that idiot from Case Files for real.

getting cucked by gacha is the canon reality
    Valid point, but honestly, I wouldn't even mind gacha that much if Nasu would couple it with decent story like the ones in the past.
    Yes, it's predatory and all, and the game development doesn't even seem that good for amount of money that they are getting from whales.
    But if Nasu were to have soul and write good story with caster Artoria (who isn't SN Artoria), I totally see buying SQ for 2000$ or so until I get NP5 of her.
    Instead, I am thinking of burning her after reading LB6, and return back to Merlin and El-Melloi for farming (5 turns instead of 3, not really a big deal).
    Because, you know, listening to her lines in the battle and understanting that there are directed towards "certain blacksmith" is not fun. I'll better listen to Merlin (and Arjuna Alter).