Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New and changed Dead Apostle Ancestors in the Remake

Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    Einnashe appears in CaseFiles of EllMelloi.
    Did Altrouge appear in any work? I think she could actually be replace, since she was in top-10 and there would be more powerful vampires.

They are iconic, doubt that. Also they do have really high positions, would be hard to make new DAA to replace them.
    ARe they really iconic?

They're a big deal mat book entry for the setting, and I suppose ORT-tan is an iconic magical girl dojjiko.

But I wouldn't say they're iconic Dead Apostle Ancestors by any means, or irreplaceable. Things like Merem already exist in the DAA list so making up absolutely broken and crazy shit is hardly something Nasu needs to struggle to do. When you can say "This guy is 4000+ years old with dead apostle stuff" and throw some sort of gimmick or trump card to them also taken to 11 it's easy to make something that feels like a proper DAA lister.

For all we know we'll have a super buddhist sarira eater who is like a demonic vampire super saiyan blue version of Araya or other cool things.

Actually that sounds like a fun idea...

Editor: "So you decided on there being 27 when you were putting the glossary together?"

Nasu: "I had 10 in my mind in the beginning. But then I ended up designing even more, sort of playing around, putting characters like Type Mercury in. It's because we have all this backstory that it's fun to talk about what we could do. In our talks about 「Tsukihime 2」, though, we've gotten to a point where things are sort of decided. Or on the other hand, we realize 'Wait, this isn't 「Tsukihime」 anymore.'" (LOL)
    I like the list being a clusterfuck of random things the church considers to be of foremost danger, but there's a fair point on not go too far on the sidetrack.
    Last edited by Tenshi; June 7th, 2021 at 06:53 PM.