Thread: New Book Guide (Self-made Translation) :《The Adventures of Lord El-melloi ii》

New Book Guide (Self-made Translation) :《The Adventures of Lord El-melloi ii》

Hello everyone, here is a guide to the new book.

"From now on, I interrogate deity."

El-melloi ii and Grey travel to Singapore in the summer to give a lecture at the Clock Tower branch.

In this country of mixed cultures, they meet a young man named Ergo. This mysterious young man is chased by the Six Sources of Atlas. What are the ancient experiments of the House of Atlas, the Wandering Sea of Baltoanders and the other Magician? And what is the name of the deity that II will interrogate?

Magic and legend, fantasy and myth, intertwine in 《The Adventures of Lord El-melloi ii》

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "From now on, I interrogate deity." -> "I'll now address the question of (the name of) the god."

El-melloi ii -> El-Melloi II

chased by the Six Sources of Atlas -> chased by a member of the Six Sources of Atlas

House of Atlas -> Atlas Institute

Baltoanders -> Baldanders

II will interrogate? -> II will inquire?

No offense but I don't think your English nor your familiarity with English terminology is decent enough to publish a novel translation. I know you'll be lowering your audience by a lot with this, but I really recommend you stick with your native language for your translation instead.