Thread: New Monthly Create a Magus Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

New Monthly Create a Magus Contest

Hello and welcome to the Monthly make a Magus Contest which was Held before my time here ,but it seemed interersting further as similar like the Monthly Create a Servant has the prompt Topic caused a certain boost in their Inspiration so do i atempt to revive this Tradition .

The Rulings are like the Servant contest which mean \/

3 Weeks time to work out your Serv oh i mean Magus ,Spellcaster ,Shamans ,from just in the Magical World stranded Humen with Magic Circuits to Magician to even Magical Humaoids withhin the prompt is only your Imagination the Limit !

3> Points =First Vote

2> Points = Second Vote

1 >Point = Third Vote

Any Member here can vote and participate . Even the Prompt giver is allowed to participate but is out of Voting candidates .

Here is a example Magus draft

Name:
    Titles/Nicknames(If any):
    Weight:
    Birthplace or Origin
    Family Members (optional depending how in Depth you make its Background):

Thaumatugy:

used Thaumaturgy (be it the different Foundations , styles like a Brand of Alchemy example wise, fields of expertise)

Thaumaturgic Attributes

Origin:

Magic Circuit Quality

Magic Circuits Quantity

Circuit:Composition

Magic Crest (if possessing)

Magic Crest Age:

Formation

Composition

Appearance:

Background

Personality

Relationships (Its Relationship with Family possibly Friends ...Rivals etc)

Abbillities

Overview

Body Attributes

possible Non Magic Fighting skills (Like Weaponship or martial arts)

Thaumaturgies

used or possessed Magic Codes

Combat tactics

possible Influence in the World (like Lord equivalent or similar Position in politic matters)

other abbillities(like Cooking skills or Language skills)

Remarks

Now as the Initiator off the first new Contest do i allow myself the Honor to Chose the prompt but i think there is someone better to announce it ….

Be Greeted

Be Greeted !

Worthy Mage around the World in your Workshops , Hideouts ,Castles ,Vilages or whatever your Locations are.

My Name is Wiliam Shakespear in the Name of my Master Koga do i announce a invitation to a certain part of the Magical World to enter his jousting turnament .

However my Master does only seek a certain type of Mages or Sorcerers in the World . How was it again Master ? …

H

…*exchanged whispers*

Splendid this may promise a wonderfull Turnament what a Splendid Choice Master!

Sorry for the waiting dear Magical Craftsmen and bewitching Sorcerresses , without any longer Prologue may i announce the Invitation :

Dear Keepers of Divine Relicts and Secrets that hide their Wonders and skills in the Shadow those who follow this invitation shall be asured a worthy Price you are all invitated , be it European Relict keeper from the old Gods ,like you Celtic Druids , Nordic Rune and Seidr user ,old Taltos ,Balto Slavic Sorcerers , Guardians of the former Mediterean World Cults .

but this Invitation isnt only for those of European lands but also from beyond that ,from Egyptian Relict Guardians to Shamans from African to Mongholia , Siberia to the New World , from the Descendants of the old Meso and Southamerican Priests to the descendants of the original Mages of Persia , of the Purana Users of India towards the descendants of the Priests of the old Gods of the Levantic Civilisations .

You are all Welcome to challenge your Luck ,skill and the Fate itself !

until now in three weeks have you time to arrive in his Castle board and lodging shall no cause of worry .

So this is the prompt and i hope that as many Members of especially the Create a Servant Crew and Family is participating .

I wish everyonne Best Luck !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 3rd, 2021 at 04:37 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just to be clear this theme is for Mages who hold relics from the Age of Gods like Bazett right? The prompt is a little flowery so I just wanted to be unambiguous.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Just to be clear this theme is for Mages who hold relics from the Age of Gods like Bazett right? The prompt is a little flowery so I just wanted to be unambiguous.
    with Relict Keeper is just meant those Mages that hold either relics in Mystic Code form and/or are practising and using Sorcery of the Age of Gods so basically anyone which holds and utilize mysteries of the Age of Gods.

how is actually the "plot" like prompt form i thought it looked bettter this way ?

To be shure the prompt again
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga
    The Prompt are Relict keeper thse who Keep , continue the Mysteries passed down by the Gods themselves , be it mystic codes or even Noblephatasm ,certain types of Sorcery that were passed from the Gods like example wise Descendants of former Priests or Shamans that having still a Connection to the Age of Gods mysteries .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 3rd, 2021 at 06:36 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...