Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: How hard would be the Nasuverse degradation in just one week? Would he ruin Tsuki too?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are we sure this guy isn't CV?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Would CV be this obvious?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    no i believe the man

this is unfortunately sincere

I didn't know ntr had that much power until I've read op, lol.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    no i believe the man

this is unfortunately sincere
    His obvious posts on /fgog/ makes me think he is a shitposter albeit one more crazy than the usual.

You sad bro.

Blog Entries
    Bruh
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    - It's a golden rainforest full of giant beasts, hosting Xibalba under it.
    El dorado? Or is that to obvious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Are we sure this guy isn't CV?
    I honestly don't think CV cares anymore, or is even alive, given the life he leads and me not getting any messages from him in... years.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw your FGO Servants getting romantically involved with another FGO character doesn't make you a cuck, spending money on FGO makes you a cuck.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle DoomRavager's Avatar
    The OP's been posting for days on /fgog/ and /fgoalter/ trying to push his fanfic about Artoria Caster and Muramasa shipping, with fake Japanese quotes and edited screenshots to go with them. If nothing else, he's got not only money but also time on his hands.
    Last edited by DoomRavager; June 28th, 2021 at 03:28 AM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daybit View Post
    I honestly tired about people claiming that I am a shitposter or a troll.
    Meanwhile I always loved Nasuverse and was 100% sincere on the game's flaws. It's just that I say what I think (and open to criticism as well, like you can see regard treating PM as a dog discussion).
    So let me tell the story with proofs.

I follow Nasuverse since around 2011, when I've read Tsukihime and FSN.
    I am playing this game from around Babylonia's release on NA, whaled around 5000$ (see the pic with quartz and accounts purchases) in both servers total
    I oftern burned my whole account and started new one because of this game stupid story and shipping, but came back anyway since there are no better videogames
    I also whaled around 6000$ grand total in path of exile and bought 2 divination cards to commemorate Nasuverse (specifically, one of the DAAs and Marisbury Animusphere), grand total about 1820$ to just those two cards
    You can see the cards in the official wiki, they are real: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/The_Astromancer
    So you see, a lot of efforts and money were thrown to Nasuverse, not like I am just claimless shitposter.
    I also participated in reddit, but ceased the activity to 1% atfter Kamavati and his OOC ship headcanons started to be 1000+ upvoted and mentioned as "canon".
    I barely even play this game anymore, since I don't want to commit much time to farming and raising servants just to get cucked again and burn everyone again.

I always believed in Nasu and wanted to think that he's good writer, however his favourite "bait and switch" concept is truly the worst.
    If you want to make something, commit to it.
    Like he said in the one of first interview that he creates FGO as platform where everyone would be happy and get good ending, and then goes "haha get retconned and lose your servants". See this interview by Nasu: https://oneofepisodes.wordpress.com/...tm-ace-042016/
    We’re planning to introduce more characters like that, so even if they weren’t able to reach a good ending before, in FGO I’ll write them as if I’m writing a condensed gal game heroine route for them. No one says this out loud, but it’s nice having everyone be happy, isn’t it? Good Smile.
    Then blatant stupid shipping, which is what got to me in the last time.
    Like, you've said that Saber's story has been ended, why do make soulless continuation to it with clapramasa? If it's not ended, then maybe make something to continue Fate route? Write something about Saber and Shirou in Avalon?

I already assumed the worst when Arts Clapramasa was released, however him still being Shimousa's old man calmed me a bit.
    However Nasu trully made the worst and inserted a Muramasa in LB6 story as an ally from the beginning, and as result the whole Castoria fanart is now bound to be about Muramasa forever.
    Which it worst, he wrote Castoria as really good character in this Singularity, she's basically perfect if not for Muramasa. He put all that soul into cuck character.
    So I read LB6 and have that awful feeling of being cucked by Muramasa, go to look on fanart and there is also huge bunch of cuckoldry.
    I fully understand now those good people who burned their NP5 Kiara and who burned their NP5 Ereshkigal after reading about her husband. It's aswful feeling.
    Nasu is awful man. What is the point of self-insert character if you're bound to suffer and get cucked, baited and get cucked? Remove it and make Crypters a protagonists instead, so you don't feel yourself bad, forced to forever watch other people's ships.
    Really, all that I want is cute story with the MC alike to CaenisKirschtaria one, made by Nasu, and Castoria was perfect opportunity, and wasted on cuckoldry forever.
    This is my sincere opinion, if I have to win a grail war, I would wish for gudaxcastoria story by Nasu.
    That's why I dislike and will conitnue to dislike Nasu and shipping. They ruin good things. Not just Castoria, but the whole gramp Muramasa was also ruined.

Really, I spend 10000$ on that francise, no one would do that for "shitposting" and "trolling".
    Can I have some respect for that, since Nasu obviously aren't going to respect their fans. For my dedication. This LB6 is so, so bad, it made me feel awful for 2 weeks already.

Rather than demanding other people's respect on account of how much money you've thrown at the wind (and since you apparently refuse to even consider seeing a therapist), do some self-reflection on how much you COULD have accomplished if you'd invested that same amount smarter. Like, you could start building a portfolio to become a serious T-M shareholder and enact your changes from the inside (they are publically traded, right?). Or, you know, you could've commisioned a life-size marble statue of Arc. At least that would be tangible.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Vaguely reminds me of this dude on /fgog/ who had a max bond 100/100 Circe and got incredibly pissed off during Odysseus's release.

- - - Updated - - -

Only at least that time the two characters actually were romantically involved.

Let me get this straight This dude made an entire paragraph dedicated to how he wants to self insert cause of how much money he has spent on this sandpit. And that he thinks Nasu is a hack because he added muramasa to the group castoria is in because he's scared of fanart about shipping due to his self insert fantasies?

I would make real fun of this guy but I've made silly rants about things I don't/didn't like regarding TM and fgo at points as well on here and embarrassed myself.

Atleaat I can say I didn't spent 10k on once thinking they were my secret waifu

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Daybit, you need help. Spending this much in hopes that the jpeg says 'I love you' isn't healthy.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomRavager View Post
    The OP's been posting for days on /fgog/ and /fgoalter/ trying to push his fanfic about Artoria Caster and Muramasa shipping, with fake Japanese quotes and edited screenshots to go with them. If nothing else, he's got not only money but also time on his hands.
    It's kinda funny how he says he hates ntr and yet insists on bending logic and facts to make it seems there is ntr. Is he trying to cuck himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Vaguely reminds me of this dude on /fgog/ who had a max bond 100/100 Circe and got incredibly pissed off during Odysseus's release.

- - - Updated - - -

That guy at least was a confirmed shitposter who stole the pic of the max bond Circe from someone's twitter while OP here seems to really have wasted all that money himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR. What you need to do to be taken seriously is disconnecting your sense of self from the personality-less avatar and to grow out of your "every interaction is romantic" paranoia. Basically, everyone in the other threads saying you need therapy really meant it, and you very clearly have the money to afford it. Go ahead, do it for real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giulio View Post
    You see your problem was that you spent $5k on JPEGs and didn't slide it over my way so I could get my uncle over at Aniplex and aunt in Ufotable to slide a little something something the Mushroom's way.

Anyway real talk your threads are the keks that keep keking and you have some serious and actual problems that you should get looked at.
    Lol, nope.
    Let's be realistic, Nasu has enough money to have a wealthy life for 40+ more years.
    He doesn't need a comission, such as smaller artists would take. Also he has so called artistic vision, so he probably wouldn't take it out of pride as well.
    It's impossible for a fan to influence Nasu.

Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    That said, OP, despite your ridiculousness and waste of money (why didn't you give money for untranslated stuff to get translated instead?), you do have one good point:

Kamavati is shit
    Well, most of things that I am interested in are translated quite fast, do I didn't think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomRavager View Post
    Why do you call the Lostbelt plot a fanfic?
    It's Nasu's writing, and it does indeed influence the fanartists, literally 70% of the most fanart is with Muramasa now, it's 100% cucking now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Rather than demanding other people's respect on account of how much money you've thrown at the wind (and since you apparently refuse to even consider seeing a therapist), do some self-reflection on how much you COULD have accomplished if you'd invested that same amount smarter. Like, you could start building a portfolio to become a serious T-M shareholder and enact your changes from the inside (they are publically traded, right?). Or, you know, you could've commisioned a life-size marble statue of Arc. At least that would be tangible.
    Well, I am not going to buy quartz anymore, so I am thinking about doing commissions.
    I just believed in Nasu's original words, since he's my favourite author.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I mean they are involved, read the Lostbelt 6. They are constantly being put in the same group.
    Even the Castoria's birthday line is her refusing to give you anything because she doesn't know why should you celebrate a day you have born, citing Shirou. The message is quite obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Let me get this straight This dude made an entire paragraph dedicated to how he wants to self insert cause of how much money he has spent on this sandpit. And that he thinks Nasu is a hack because he added muramasa to the group castoria is in because he's scared of fanart about shipping due to his self insert fantasies?
    He's hack, because he's forcing stupid ship on different characters.
    They are not Saber and Shirou, who had much in common in Fate route, and actual bond.
    Castoria is not Saber who ruled Britain for 20 years, sacrificing herself for common good just like Shirou.
    It makes no sense for Castoria to like him, it make more sense to like the MC.
    Back in the time Nasu wrote Babylonia with Eresh and CCC with Meltlilith, but it seems he lost his soul, and broke his oaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    Daybit, you need help. Spending this much in hopes that the jpeg says 'I love you' isn't healthy.
    Yes it's fine.
    I would spend 30000$ easily to make Nasu write gudaxcastoria and Takeuchi draw an illustration to it, it just that isn't possible.
    I can only watch on the things that Nasu does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Damn dude. This is several degrees of magnitude less epic than either Infernal Mantle or the Mokou's Embrace. Wonder how much their creators had to shell out to get a piece of actual gear somebody will at least use for leveling, rather than a divination card that the players won't even pick up.

In fact, I notice that the author of Infernal Mantle only has a lvl 65 Occultist on Standard. Since the item was added very early into the game, this is immensely more embarrassing because he probably got walled by maps and did not get to see the actually enjoyable gameplay that Path of Exile offers.

You, on the other hand, DID put points into life nodes. You DID at least get past act 5 for you to do this. Right?
    Oh, man. I am quite old player, who know mechanics of this game, even if I don't like their later changes to cater to streamers and play less and less.
    Here's the example of my old gear, which is about 10 mirrors for now, I am a bit of weird collector there (see the foil vaal pyramid map):
    Spoiler:

Here's the link on forums in case you want to verify it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3143270

Here's the my characters:
    Spoiler:

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daybit View Post
    Back in the time Nasu wrote Babylonia with Eresh and CCC with Meltlilith, but it seems he lost his soul, and broke his oaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    Well, a bunch of the other Jpegs do say it so there is some precedence. But I doubt Castoria would be a Kiyo level stalker, and Artie Bride is probably waiting for a good chance to drop a new Alter Ego.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Op has got to be playing some kind of joke.

The digital females are not your waifu man. I'm sorry but that's how it is. They play with it to get your money(which according to you they've succeeded quite well)

It's also weird why your complaining about character fanservice when that isn't anything new to fgo. I've seen all the character voice lines and thats pretty common.

As for muramasa and castoria. It literally doesn't matter. If nasu wants to retcon the sky to be green he can do that. If he wants fgo to reference or allude to fsn that's how the rules work.

It's atleaat more believable than fujimaru and Castoria just to satisfy your want to marry a digital character. Especially since mashu has been the main girl from start anyways

Blog Entries
    Not for me she hasn’t. I mean I don’t have a dog in this fight but I have taken an almost childlike joy in deliberately picking against any choice mashu might want to hear.

they may not let me confess my live for taiga on the Chaldea PA, but I don’t have to care about purple head’s annoying little sister, eggplant head
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Jaguarman fans represent!

For me mashu has been a neutral area. I just dislike how takeuchi just made ciel a blueberry version of her