Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 254

Thread: How hard would be the Nasuverse degradation in just one week? Would he ruin Tsuki too?

  1. #41
    Fgo part 2 wasn't even planned when he said that lmao
    It doesn't matter either way. It's his world he can do whatever he wants.
    I am sorry but get cucked bro

  2. #42
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle DoomRavager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    449
    I kinda think a thread crying about imaginary NTR and shipping goggles in fanart is much more entertaining than a thread actually complaining about "the state of modern Nasuverse".

  3. #43
    Man, this thread is funny.

    I bet you're the type of hypocrite who gets salty because characters like Yu aren't interested in your soulless self-insert and think having a husband/character they love in the lore is Nasu cucking you and bad writing.

  4. #44
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Man, this thread is funny.

    I bet you're the type of hypocrite who gets salty because characters like Yu aren't interested in your soulless self-insert and think having a husband/character they love in the lore is Nasu cucking you and bad writing.
    Isn't he just a troll and liar trying to bait everyone?

  5. #45
    muh vampires Ratman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pilsen
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,627
    JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    1
    ☑ Seemingly infinite amounts of free time
    ☑ Seemingly infinite amounts of money
    ☑ Vivid internal fantasies
    ☑ Does also play wrpgs with the exact same amount of dedication
    ☑ Writing style is uncomfortably familiar

    Back around the time of Baldur's Gate III beta release there was this guy on /v/ who would post his soyboy character model and ask people if it looked alright, like 5 such threads every day. When being asked about why this is so important to him, he would go on tirades about how he heavily roleplays his RPG playthroughs, posting charts of how all his PCs in all his RPGs are related by blood - for example, his Oblivion character was supposedly the son of Sheogorath. After that revelation, of course, no one would call him anything else.

    Is this you, Daybit? Are you the Son of Sheogorath? Please tell me you are the Son of Sheogorath.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Nasu said that he wants FGO to be entertaining for everyone, and make a good ending for everyone, and then inserts a cuck plot with Muramasa.
    "We’re planning to introduce more characters like that, so even if they weren’t able to reach a good ending before, in FGO I’ll write them as if I’m writing a condensed gal game heroine route for them. No one says this out loud, but it’s nice having everyone be happy, isn’t it? Good Smile."
    https://oneofepisodes.wordpress.com/...tm-ace-042016/
    That Nasu'w words, can't he be at least consistent and fulfill that for his best FGO character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Op has got to be playing some kind of joke.

    The digital females are not your waifu man. I'm sorry but that's how it is. They play with it to get your money(which according to you they've succeeded quite well)

    It's also weird why your complaining about character fanservice when that isn't anything new to fgo. I've seen all the character voice lines and thats pretty common.

    As for muramasa and castoria. It literally doesn't matter. If nasu wants to retcon the sky to be green he can do that. If he wants fgo to reference or allude to fsn that's how the rules work.
    It's not a joke, it's my 100% honest opinion.
    I mean it's just your opinion that you don't see the value in these females. I indeed do, and would pay much more if they would actually do actual romance with Caster Artoria.
    Anyway, if they're doing it to get the money, like you think, why not do it properly to the end, and write those females in a good way. Literally MORE MONEY according to your opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    It's atleaat more believable than fujimaru and Castoria just to satisfy your want to marry a digital character.
    How delusional one has to be to write that?
    Muramasa is canon 80 year old man, who is interested in sword. It isn't believable at all. And also quite creepy if played straight.
    At least both MC and Castoria are teenagers, it makes for them more sense to like each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomRavager View Post
    I kinda think a thread crying about imaginary NTR and shipping goggles in fanart is much more entertaining than a thread actually complaining about "the state of modern Nasuverse".
    The NTR is real though and it's awful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Man, this thread is funny.

    I bet you're the type of hypocrite who gets salty because characters like Yu aren't interested in your soulless self-insert and think having a husband/character they love in the lore is Nasu cucking you and bad writing.
    How is that hypocrite?
    I always ship characters with the MC, how it should be. Shirou for SN and HA, Shiki for Tsuki and Melty, Zabiko for Extraverse, Guda for F/GO.
    Yes, the Yu ship makes no sense, because she's immortan True Ancestor and it makes no sense for her to like some cruel warlord that much. Should've had Hinako and Yu as separate characters and pseudo-servant.
    Real life Yu legend have her as regular mortal woman, at least it's believable this way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Is this you, Daybit? Are you the Son of Sheogorath? Please tell me you are the Son of Sheogorath.
    I never was extensively interested in the TES setting, so no.
    Sheogorath had funny DLC and his location had that uncanny fairy world feeling to it, but that's all I remember to know.
    I played since Morrowind, but basically just clear 70% of quests once and was done. I think I've played Oblivion for like 2 times in my life (I mean main quest completion).
    I like Witcher more (it also has GALAHAD in the book setting, and this kind of kinght was always my favourite - not the homunculus pseudo-servant trash in F/GO and Requiem though, a normal Galahad)
    Was also a huge WH40K fanboy when I was younger, though mostly for aesthetics, so mostly have read just rulebooks and barely any actual official stories.

  7. #47

    How hard would be the Nasuverse degradation in just one week? Would he ruin Tsuki too?

    I just've read the official translation from the Neobenedict, and it confirms my own reading of the original plot (just in case, since I can only understand like 80% of japanese without going to MTL).

    Nasu forgot everything he ever said, he even forgot Muramasa's characterisation in Shimousa, this very game, and made him into idiotic joke ship character.

    This feels so wrong, especially for some who likes Senji Muramasa's actual story and his representation in Shimous.

    Back in the time he made an interview and said that he wants this game to be soulful:

    "Weíre planning to introduce more characters like that, so even if they werenít able to reach a good ending before, in FGO Iíll write them as if Iím writing a condensed gal game heroine route for them. No one says this out loud, but itís nice having everyone be happy, isnít it? Good Smile."

    And since then it was worse and worse, through infamous cucksummer with fanservice for lolicons, and now to LB6. Like a Vortigern become a Nasu Pseudo-Servant and wants to end Nasuverse. Now Nasu finally writes his ultimate female character (who only loses to Arc in whole Nasuverse) and makes us feels extremely cucked while reading LB6.

    How bad would it be on 14 July, when 6.2 would be released? I guess it would be 90% Muramasa shipping and 10% Oberon redeeming parts.

    How bad would it be on Tsukihime Remkae release? I am fully except him to ruin Tsukihime either and add bunch of characters who aren't interested in Shiki or actual ships.

    What about Melty Blood? Sion removal is already bad, but I fully fear it would have some idiotic new ideas as well.

    So far Zabiko is the only protagonist who strands as he's supposed to, but I wonder if Nasu would add some ruin in next entry after Extella Link as well.

    Guess it's funny to be rich and destroy the good things that you've made, the modern Herostratus.

  8. #48
    夜属 Nightkin Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    181
    JP Friend Code
    038371142
    Bro, your material is getting kinda stale...

  9. #49
    zzz
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

  10. #50
    改造魔 Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,488
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    You already wrote this thread before, my man.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    You already wrote this thread before, my man.
    Yeah and people have said: "wait for translation, it's just you misunderstood!!!"
    So I waited, and yesterday the latest node LB6 translation came out by Neobenedict. So everything I've said come to be true.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The exact quote:
    "Considering your, um, 'misunderstandings' about the story so far, I think you might want to wait for other people to translate LB6 rather than rely on your own grasp of Japanese. Just a hunch."

    Turns out I was right. It's really a chapter full of Muramasa ship.

  12. #52
    Oh, shut up. You are not even a good troll. 70% of this forum don't care about his game, and of the remaining 30%, almost none care about the lunatic idiocy you are talking about. The first threads were funny, now it's just boring.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

  13. #53
    夜属 Nightkin Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    181
    JP Friend Code
    038371142
    On a side note this is the first Daybit thread whose OP text wasn't posted on /fgog/ shortly before it was posted here.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    Oh, shut up. You are not even a good troll. 70% of this forum don't care about his game, and of the remaining 30%, almost none care about the lunatic idiocy you are talking about. The first threads were funny, now it's just boring.
    I am not a troll.
    Did you read how many time I've invested into this game and francise? No one would do that for trolling, spend 3 years following FGO just to post something on Beast's Lair.

    Also people indeed do care, that's why Castoria banner performed so bad.
    She is SSS tier unit and every Merlin/Skadi rerun in the past made the game to Rank 1 for 5-10 days (or for whole day in Merlin's cases, since his rate-ups were on one day basis in Summer).
    Ann now Castoria is just Rank 5 overall, because no one rolls her after reading LB6.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Daybit View Post
    I am not a troll.
    Did you read how many time I've invested into this game and francise? No one would do that for trolling, spend 3 years following FGO just to post something on Beast's Lair.

    Also people indeed do care, that's why Castoria banner performed so bad.
    She is SSS tier unit and every Merlin/Skadi rerun in the past made the game to Rank 1 for 5-10 days (or for whole day in Merlin's cases, since his rate-ups were on one day basis in Summer).
    Ann now Castoria is just Rank 5 overall, because no one rolls her after reading LB6.
    ...And I should care because...?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

  16. #56
    改造魔 Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,488
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    What you need to understand is that normal people are simply unable to treat self-insert stuff seriously.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    What you need to understand is that normal people are simply unable to treat self-insert stuff seriously.
    You're wrong though.
    Otherwise Nasu would be just as successful with his Fate Prototype and male King Arthur universe without h-scenes...
    And Castoria banner wouldn't fail that hard (with her being THE most op gameplay unit) after strong Muramasa NTR in LB6.

  18. #58
    whydunit Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,913
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    The Fate Prototype that doesn't actually exist outside a 12 minute OVA, you mean?

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The Fate Prototype that doesn't actually exist outside a 12 minute OVA, you mean?
    I mean that initially Nasu wanted to start his universe with the world of Prototype. It was never actually written, this is right. But he had concept for Proto world before he started to work on F/SN.
    However he knew that a VN with male MC wouldn't be popular and changed him to Artoria for F/SN, who become the most popular Fate character ever.
    Also he added h-scenes to F/SN because otherwise it wouldn't sell good.
    So yeah, that waifu stuff is indeed important for target audience, otherwise he would just stick with original male Arthur world and be as successful.

    Don't fool yourself, do you know the reason for summer servants being 100% female and males getting costumes? Most of players are otaku who are interested in waifus.
    That's why a cuck summer was a disaster for everyone but lolicons (who got their Abby) and Yu's popularity was killed, because she talks about Xiang Yu too much.

  20. #60
    Κυρία Ἐλέησον Seika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perilous Hall
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,719
    Blog Entries
    44
    Threads clearly the same. Merged.

    A request for sanity to prevail, generally, is appended.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

    If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

    Democracy on Beast's Lair

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •