Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: How hard would be the Nasuverse degradation in just one week? Would he ruin Tsuki too?

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    A request for sanity to prevail, generally, is appended.
    I don't think Nasu even knows English, not even reads that forum, so that's a wishful thinking.

So I only expect the worst from LB6.2

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    At what point does the fact that nobody agrees with you or even remotely shares your views affect your decision to keep posting here? Since this topic clearly means so much to you and you are not, per your own declaration, a shitposter, a troll, or a liar, why don't you go track down the people who write in those 'independant wikipedias' about the exact same lunatic ramblings concerns as you, and discuss it with them?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    At what point does the fact that nobody agrees with you or even remotely shares your views affect your decision to keep posting here? Since this topic clearly means so much to you and you are not, per your own declaration, a shitposter, a troll, or a liar, why don't you go track down the people who write in those 'independant wikipedias' about the exact same lunatic ramblings concerns as you, and discuss it with them?
    I am participating in the discord where many people do agree with me.
    However it's also important to share the truth to other people. What's the point of recycling the same arguments between people of the same views? There is no discussion would be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Daybit View Post
    However it's also important to share the truth to other people.
    Is this a cult? This feels like a cult. We don't want to join your cult.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I am participating in the discord where many people do agree with me.
    Sounds like an echo chamber situation.

Never listen to the voices in your head, guys. They are often treacherous, filthy liars.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    And also never forget to take your meds.

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Is this a cult? This feels like a cult. We don't want to join your cult.
    No, the cult has a god or another idol.
    There is just truth about modern state of Nasuverse, and Nasu gradullay becoming the worse writer.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Sounds like an echo chamber situation.
    Yeah, and there is no discussion could be held in echo chamber.
    So I mostly use that discord as a source for fanarts, since I am too lazy to follow artists in twitter myself.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Self-insert strategies are a cheap excuse to not having to write a protagonist, so taking anti-self-insert attitudes and letting characters have decisions and relationship independent from <you> is improving as a writer.

Taking the cuckbait is one thing but let's not get crazy with the anti-self-insert attitudes of FGO lol

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Self-insert strategies are a cheap excuse to not having to write a protagonist, so taking anti-self-insert attitudes and letting characters have decisions and relationship independent from <you> is improving as a writer.
    You know, I would not argue.
    I think that FGO having Crypters as main characters would improve it.
    I also enjoyed Fate/Zero and Requiem.

But if there is already a self-insert, at least do it properly. It feels awful to be really cucked duing playing the LB6, since the game spends time to show that "you" is here. And then you're forced to watch these stupid Muramasa scenes (and I mean, there were GOOD Muramasa dialogues, such as him asking about Limbo's fate, but most of them... so awful...)
    Remove the self-insert and make Oberon the protagonist, and Merlin the storyteller, who observes the LB and acts as "cameraman", and I would have no complaints.

Blog Entries
    I honestly have problems imagining you enjoying anything produced by Type-Moon given how you complained about anything and everything produced by them since you joined this forum.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Oberon IS the star of LB6, beside Castoria as a central character, with him serving as both guide and informant to Chaldea as someone who’s become accustomed with the alternate Britain, preventing another Nameless Forest incident.(Although many people speculate him to betray Chaldea one day.) And the story doesn’t revolve much around Guda and only paint them as an ally to Castoria while working on their own goal, which is to obtain Rhongomyniad, tagging along with her. Nothing else is hinted between them beside being close companions imo. Chaldea, along with Muramasa, are intruders from outside world, who have different objectives separate from LB’s inhabitants, and linked with overarching plot that continues beyond said LB. It could be as you said if LB6 was self-contained story, uninvolved with Alien God’s, but sadly that’s not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    I honestly have problems imagining you enjoying anything produced by Type-Moon given how you complained about anything and everything produced by them since you joined this forum.
    I enjoyed Stay Night and Tsukihime (the original). Extra was decent too.
    It is only starting from FGO there is huge downfall.

Chaldea, along with Muramasa, are intruders from outside world.
    Yeah, with Muramasa, and this doesn't prevent Nasu from doing weird shipping with him, when it would make much more sense for her to like the MC.

It could be as you said if LB6 was self-contained story, uninvolved with Alien God’s
    First, didn't prevent Nasu from writing Ereshkigal plot within Part 1 and Christmas 2017, so nothing prevents him from making the same there. Lostbelt and Singularity are the same, "worlds which should not exists" to PHH.
    Second, good old Nasu would also write something soulful, such as "bad ending" with Guda refusing to kill LB6 because of bond with Oberon or something, and to let it to break wall of light and overwrite the PHH. I mean, the old Nasu made Mind of Steel "bad ending", which makes more sense than regular one. It's since FGO he stopped to write alternative branches in the middle of story, remember how many bad/dead ends there was in F/SN. The Extra and CCC is good example of self-contained and big story being there and don't hurting each other.

And in the ignore list you go.

Plonk.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nasu made Mind of Steel "bad ending", which makes more sense than regular one.
    Ohhhhhh, you're one of those...
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Self-inserts are done out of laziness more than greed. Reálta Nua, the “marketable” version of F/sn, showed Shirou visually MORE than the original. Contrast this with Shiki’s face never getting shown in OG Tsuki, the awful T-shirt, etc.

Shiki has value in actually contrasting with super normal people/ ‘self-inserts’ because of just how nutty crazy he is under the surface tho tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Self-inserts are done out of laziness more than greed. Reálta Nua, the “marketable” version of F/sn, showed Shirou visually MORE than the original. Contrast this with Shiki’s face never getting shown in OG Tsuki, the awful T-shirt, etc.
    do you know what "character" is

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Ohhhhhh, you're one of those...
    That part is actually true though.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.