Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: How hard would be the Nasuverse degradation in just one week? Would he ruin Tsuki too?

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    What I don't get is why the continual usage of cucking/NTR. Are you really that incapable at relationships/reading? Do you get off on being an idiot?
    There's a lot of very immature people around the web that are incapable of viewing a narrative without making it completely protagonist centric. If any existing character has even a hint of relationship with anyone other than the protagonist, then it's NTR. Somehow.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Daybit View Post
    This is some weird humor to defend Nasu.
    Nasu writes cuck stories now, it's a matter of fact. There was literally a cuck summer. And now a Lostbelt of Cucking.
    He literally writes almost perfect female character right now in LB6 just to ship her with old blacksmith and make the readers feels bad. It cannot be not on purpose. Since you don't write a female character that good in a story with defined MC just to ship her with random dude, it's classic NTR plot.
    I wish it wasn't true, and he would be true to what he have been back in F/SN and Tsuki times.

Did you read the 【FGO】Lostbelt 6 Full Translation - Chapter 6 (Wales) (16/?) - Fate/Grand Order ?
    It's up on Neobenedict channel now.
    And it has bunch of shipping between her and Muramasa. The only good thing in that whole chapter is Muramasa asking Chaldea about Limbo's death, since it implies that he knew and care about other Apostles.

- - - Updated - - -

Saber had no option to react other way, since adultery was a serious crime back then, and she had to punish Lancelot by law.
    I don't think Saber even liked Guinever in Fate, so she personally probably had no problem with Lancelot having affair with her, but people would not like their King being cucked, so she had to act.
    I don't see anything close to shipping in that video, and Muramasa also interacts a lot with other characters beside Castoria. Aside Limbo stuffs that you mentioned, he talks about the gods that make up his Alter Ego classing with Da Vinci, and his interaction with caterpillar fairy about making helmet out of trees. If anything, it's Guda who's been encouraging Castoria to be more confident to herself, while Muramasa offers the more realistic perspective of their current predicament.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    This is some weird humor to defend Nasu.
    Nasu writes cuck stories now, it's a matter of fact. There was literally a cuck summer. And now a Lostbelt of Cucking.
    He literally writes almost perfect female character right now in LB6 just to ship her with old blacksmith and make the readers feels bad. It cannot be not on purpose. Since you don't write a female character that good in a story with defined MC just to ship her with random dude, it's classic NTR plot.
    I wish it wasn't true, and he would be true to what he have been back in F/SN and Tsuki times.
    Because Nasu become a huge cucking/NTR fan in the last time. That's what he writes. So I just call his writing what it is.

I'm taking those words away until you demonstrate you actually understand what they mean and that you can use them in appropriate contexts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Do you get off on being an idiot?
    Do you have comprehension difficulties?

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever the perspective or lack thereof, flaming is an offence and being mad about imaginary girlfriends is not. So I reiterate, post your shit if you're incapable of holding it in, but do not start throwing it.

Blog Entries
    Because Nasu become a huge cucking/NTR fan in the last time. That's what he writes. So I just call his writing what it is.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    If you hated "cucking" as much as you assert, you wouldn't keep posting about it obsessively and to the point where hatred and love become nebulous and analogous, interchangeable.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    Daybit's favorite bird

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    If you hated "cucking" as much as you assert, you wouldn't keep posting about it obsessively and to the point where hatred and love become nebulous and analogous, interchangeable.
    That Is, objectively, the whole point of the genre
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

If the mods started promoting this thread around I can confidently state that forum traffic would increase by about 400%

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    That Is, objectively, the whole point of the genre
    Nah, it depends on if you self-insert into the cuckee or the cucker. One requires a form of self-loathing wielded for the sake of gratification, the other is a more traditional thrill-of-a-successful-hunt variety of primal caveman neuron-firing, of dominance.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I wouldn't post about it if Nasu wouldn't write about it, simple as that.
    There is no cucking in the F/SN or Tsuki, so I never ever said there was.
    Nasu could actually have Kirei as Alien God investigator in LB6 and Muramasa vs ORT in LB7, but he decided to use Muramasa in LB6, and put him in every interaction with Caster Artoria.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Bls undastando, Nasu-san just wants to fire off a dope superlit remix of F/sn, seasoned with a dash of FROMSOFT references. You might just actually be reaching.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't post about it if Nasu wouldn't write about it, simple as that.
    There is no cucking in the F/SN or Tsuki, so I never ever said there was.
    Nasu could actually have Kirei as Alien God investigator in LB6 and Muramasa vs ORT in LB7, but he decided to use Muramasa in LB6, and put him in every interaction with Caster Artoria.
    Have you ever even read F/SN?! It's full of cuck. Even putting aside all the heroes in Fate who are married during their legends (Like Saber, making the entire Fate route a cuck, and thus your self insert a triple cuck, first from the throne, then Guinevre, then Shirou): Shinji cucks Sakura from Shirou, who then cucks her back from him; Shinji cucks Rider from Sakura; Kirei cucked Gil from Tokiomi; Medea cucks Saber; Rin cucks Saber, but feels bad and lets Shirou join in.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    Saber was cucked by Lancelot even before FSN too

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    your self insert a triple cuck, first from the throne, then Guinevre, then Shirou
    I don't think there is a self-insert in F/SN if you don't count Shirou as one though. Also I doubt Saber even was interested in Guinever, Morgan would be more fitting.
    Anyway, F/SN has 3 developed females, and every one of them has a route with Shirou and ending with Shirou. It's not a cuck story in the end.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    This entire thread is killing me

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I don't think there is a self-insert in F/SN if you don't count Shirou as one though. Also I doubt Saber even was interested in Guinever, Morgan would be more fitting.
    Anyway, F/SN has 3 developed females, and every one of them has a route with Shirou and ending with Shirou. It's not a cuck story in the end.
    Pretty sure Mattias was referring to Guda when talking about self-insert. Since, you know, Castoria is a version of Saber.

Blog Entries
    saber's pretty underdeveloped tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That's British nutrition for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Pretty sure Mattias was referring to Guda when talking about self-insert. Since, you know, Castoria is a version of Saber.
    He started is with "Have you ever even read F/SN?! It's full of cuck." and there wasn't any Castoria or Guda back in F/SN.
    Also Castoria never met Guinever, Shirou or even a throne.