Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 LastLast

Thread: How hard would be the Nasuverse degradation in just one week? Would he ruin Tsuki too?

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    You've never been right, from the very start where you made posts about how Primate Murder was 'ruined' because he got an actual appearance in FGO as something else. So again, maybe stop lying and making up nonsense, learn how to actually read and understand stories/characters and maybe you might have something worth saying because so far you've been failing to do any of the above spectacularly to the point where people are wondering if you should get some therapy or not.
    I don't care what you think, because you actually proved yourself as delusional hater who posts bullshit out of spite, and I would continue to post truth, even if you don't like it.
    And yes, I was always right about all these things.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Daybit View Post
    Lancer Artoria is technically Lion King before she became a goddess, but she doesn't appear in the actual story, so nothing to say about her. I can't judge a character who doesn't appear in the story, my room lines are not enough.
    There's an interlude for Lartoria that shed some light about her nature, and how she's conflicted about working for Chaldea the same way Tristan felt with his Camelot self that led to him seeking to atone. Summonable Lartoria managed to retain her humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    There's an interlude for Lartoria that shed some light about her nature, and how she's conflicted about working for Chaldea the same way Tristan felt with his Camelot self that led to him seeking to atone. Summonable Lartoria managed to retain her humanity.
    I don't have her, so I never read that interlude, and I am pretty sure the story only had Lion King. I will check it out on youtube.
    Yes, I know that summonable one is before she became a goddess Rhomngomyniad.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't care what you think, because you actually proved yourself as delusional hater who posts bullshit out of spite, and I would continue to post truth, even if you don't like it.
    And yes, I was always right about all these things.
    Wow this is rich coming from a guy who was abusing "cucking" and "NTR" to whine about how Nasu wasn't writing just how he wanted to and complaining about how his money spent on useless things meant he deserved having Castoria shipped with someone he wants to self insert into. Again, be a little self aware because I'm not the one doing any of the above or lying about what happens in the story just to fit the narrative.

Wow this is rich coming from a guy who was abusing "cucking" and "NTR" to whine about how Nasu wasn't writing just how he wanted to and complaining about how his money spent on useless things meant he deserved having Castoria shipped with someone he wants to self insert into. Again, be a little self aware because I'm not the one doing any of the above or lying about what happens in the story just to fit the narrative.
    Another worthless hate. Thank you for laugh. Didn't read though, because you're just keeping posting there out of spite that I am right.
    And yes, Guda is and will always be a self-insert.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't have her, so I never read that interlude, and I am pretty sure the story only had Lion King. I will check it out on youtube.
    No, the summonable one is separate from Goddess Rhongo. You'd know this if you could read materials and the story.

No, the summonable one is separate from Goddess Rhongo. You'd know this if you could read materials and the story.
    A "what if" version of King Arthur who switched her favored armaments after she took the throne. Without the sacred sword's influence on physical growth, her appearance now matches her age. Although the wielder of the sacred lance will become closer to a Divine Spirit, as she only wielded the lance for 10 years, her psychological and spiritron composition remained about the same.

Although the wielder of the sacred lance will become closer to a Divine Spirit
    as she only wielded the lance for 10 years

Yes, she is the Artoria before she became a goddess Rhongo, because she only wield the lance for 10 years instead of whatever long goddess Rhongo had.
    Thank you for proving again that mindless haters do not read actual lore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Another worthless hate. Thank you for laugh. Didn't read though, because you're just keeping posting there out of spite that I am right.
    And yes, Guda is and will always be a self-insert.
    Again, still lying that you've been right and telling the truth.

Again, still lying that you've been right and telling the truth.
    Keep seething about me telling the truth and being right LMAO. It's kinda funny that you still answering.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A "what if" version of King Arthur who switched her favored armaments after she took the throne. Without the sacred sword's influence on physical growth, her appearance now matches her age. Although the wielder of the sacred lance will become closer to a Divine Spirit, as she only wielded the lance for 10 years, her psychological and spiritron composition remained about the same.

Although the wielder of the sacred lance will become closer to a Divine Spirit
    as she only wielded the lance for 10 years

Yes, she is the Artoria before she became a goddess Rhongo, because she only wield the lance for 10 years instead of whatever long goddess Rhongo had.
    Thank you for proving again that mindless haters do not read actual lore.
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton's Mats TL
    A Heroic Spirit of a “different possibility” that branched from the normal Artoria. Although she has the form of a human, this version of Artoria Pendragon can no longer be called a Heroic Spirit of the Man Attribute. Due to the properties hidden within the Holy Lance, she has changed/altered into an existence close to that of a Divine Spirit – a goddess if anything. While she has become more rational, and moreover, more composed than the Artoria of the Sacred Sword, her human nature has not been parted with. Rather, there exists placidity in the choices she makes in proportion to how much she has grown into an adult, attaining the ideal way a King ought to be.

This version of Artoria is a Heroic Spirit of the Heaven Attribute that personally returned her Holy Lance at Camlann Hill, before she returned to the earth. However, the Servant “Lion King”, who has the same appearance as her, was not able to die when she was fated to die, and as a result, she became a wandering ghost while keeping onto the Holy Lance. Because the “Lion King” held onto the Holy Lance and transformed into “Goddess Rhongomyniad”, completely changing into a Divine Spirit in the process, this version of Artoria is different in the inside compared to the "Lion King".
    Again, Lion King is different completely from Lancer Artoria. One is still human and the other is transformed into a goddess after ages. So you still keep lying about small stuff.
    Last edited by AAM1232; July 11th, 2021 at 09:55 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Considering the dialogue, I think you'll like it.

Again, Lion King is different completely from Lancer Artoria. One is still human and the other is transformed into a goddess after ages. So you still keep lying about small stuff.
    Yes, as different as God Heracles from Alcides.
    That's what "Yes, I know that summonable one is before she became a goddess Rhomngomyniad" means. She was a human before she became a goddess.
    Lion King was also a human before she wield the lance for too long and became a Heroic Spirit.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, as different as God Heracles from Alcides.
    That's what "Yes, I know that summonable one is before she became a goddess Rhomngomyniad" means. She was a human before she became a goddess.
    Lion King was also a human before she wield the lance for too long and became a Heroic Spirit.
    No? Did you misread everything I posted there?

Quote Originally Posted by READ CAREFULLY
    This version of Artoria is a Heroic Spirit of the Heaven Attribute that personally returned her Holy Lance at Camlann Hill, before she returned to the earth. However, the Servant “Lion King”, who has the same appearance as her, was not able to die when she was fated to die, and as a result, she became a wandering ghost while keeping onto the Holy Lance.
    Lancer Artoria returned Rhongo and died. Lion King held on to Rhongo and became a goddess over time. If you can't get this, stop and go back to school, because reading comprehension is not your strength.

Boring.
    Next time you will say that EMIYA is not Shirou because he choose different way in his version of Fate route.
    Yes, Lancer Artoria returned the lance and died before she will become a Lion King, therefore technically she is a version of Lion King who didn't became a goddess (because she died prior to that), which is my initial statement.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Boring.
    Next time you will say that EMIYA is not Shirou because he choose different way in his version of Fate route.
    Yes, Lancer Artoria returned the lance and died before she will become a Lion King, therefore technically she is a version of Lion King who didn't became a goddess (because she died prior to that), which is my initial statement.
    I mean Nasu said Shirou won't become EMIYA after any of the routes in FSN, so if anything you've just helped my point. EMIYA being a variant of Shirou =/= EMIYA and Shirou are the one and same.

I mean if X dies instead of becoming Y it's hard to say they're the same person. So you still made up nonsense for nothing.

I mean Nasu said Shirou won't become EMIYA after any of the routes in FSN, so if anything you've just helped my point. EMIYA being a variant of Shirou =/= EMIYA and Shirou are the one and same.

I mean if X dies instead of becoming Y it's hard to say they're the same person. So you still made up nonsense for nothing.
    Nasu said that EMIYA comes from alternative Fate route when he failed to get close to Saber. He is different from F/SN Shirou, but he is possible future of Shirou regardless.

And I never said that Lion King and Lancer Artoria are the same. I said the opposite: she is different, but since she doesn't appear in the story (only Lion King does), I can't judge her. Literally used the word "technically" in the my initial statement to highlight that they are different personalities.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nasu said that EMIYA comes from alternative Fate route when he failed to get close to Saber. He is different from F/SN Shirou, but he is possible future of Shirou regardless.

And I never said that Lion King and Lancer Artoria are the same. I said the opposite: she is different, but since she doesn't appear in the story (only Lion King does), I can't judge her. Literally used the word "technically" in the my initial statement to highlight that they are different personalities.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM3 Q&A
    Q: During the last part of Sakura’s route, Shirou was saved by the tiny bit of residual mana in Rin Tohsaka’s pendant. Also, it seems like Rin knew about the difference in residual mana between the thing he got back from Archer and the thing he was holding, so could Sakura’s route be the one in which Shirou becomes a Heroic Spirit after all? Or could you tell us the route(s) in which Shirou doesn’t become a Heroic Spirit?

A: I’ll just say now that he doesn’t become a Heroic Spirit in any of the routes, but the possibility is still present in all of them as well. Basically, the probability of it happening is almost zero.
    A possibility that never happens is for all intents and purposes a different character from the same base.

No, you said the summonable Lancer Artoria is a pre-goddess Lion King, which was a lie. Everything else has been you backpedaling and trying to cover your ass for no reason.

It had happen in some timeline though because EMIYA does exists.

It doesn't happens after the F/SN routes. These are just about 50 timelines (routes+bad endings) out of who knows how many.

No, I said she is technically a pre-goddess Lion King, aka the Holy Lance Artoria but with humanity intact. You're just twisting my words out of spite.

And Lancer Artoria is technically Lion King before she became a goddess, but she doesn't appear in the actual story, so nothing to say about her.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It had happen in some timeline though because EMIYA does exists.

It doesn't happens after the F/SN routes. These are just about 50 timelines (routes+bad endings) out of who knows how many.

No, I said she is technically a pre-goddess Lion King, aka the Holy Lance Artoria but with humanity intact. You're just twisting my words out of spite.
    Yeah, that doesn't mean Shirou is the same as EMIYA.

She clearly isn't the Lion King, as given in materials. Again, it still doesn't change the facts that you can't get such small stuff right in the first place.

Blog Entries
    Calling each other names over opinions you dislike is fine to an extent, but take this as a preemptive reminder to not take that too far. That goes for everyone.