Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38111213

Thread: How hard would be the Nasuverse degradation in just one week? Would he ruin Tsuki too?

Blog Entries
    I'm honestly surprised the guy isn't blowing up at any Lancer Artoria/EMIYA pictures he comes across the way he's ranting about this current trend of Fate fanart.

These pictures are rare, actually. I just checked and Artoria+EMIYA is 5 fanarts and Artoria+Shirou is 21 fanart, out of like 3500.
    Also I've said it already, but Lancer Artoria doesn't appear in the story. Lancer Alter does appear for meaningless Mordred scene, and that's it. Lion King is the one who is in the story.
    Meanwhile 1) Castoria is aggressively shipped with Muramasa even if it makes no sense 2) there is actual story with Castoria, and I really like her character 3) 80% of her fanart is with Muramasa as a result of (1).

Blog Entries
    Look, would you at least post some of this fanart you found just prove your claims once and for all?

Also, if Lancer Artoria is actually just Artoria (but with bigger boobs), aka The King who lived for her country, then pairing her with Shirou would actually make sense.
    Unlike Castoria who is completely different and nothing like Shirou.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Look, would you at least post some of this fanart you found just prove your claims once and for all?
    アルトリア・ペンドラゴン(ランサー) エミヤ = 5 works
    アルトリア・ペンドラゴン(ランサー) エミヤ(アーチャー) = 2 works
    アルトリア・ペンドラゴン(ランサー) 衛宮士郎 = 21 works
    アルトリア・ペンドラゴン(ランサー) 千子村正 = 2 works
    アルトリア・ペンドラゴン(ランサー) = 3566 works

So yeah, the Emiya/Shirou x Lancer Artoria is quite rare.

Blog Entries
    ...that's not what I meant. Try posting the actual pictures rather than search results.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss View Post
    NGL I wish that thread title was actually about a serious discussion but it became a shitshow of entertainment.
    I'm not sure how you could expect serious discussion out of this very weirdly phrased title.

"How hard would be the Nasuverse degradation in just one week? Would he ruin Tsuki too?" What do any of this means.
    Last edited by All fictions; July 12th, 2021 at 04:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    I'm not sure how you could expect serious discussion out of this very weirdly phrased title.

"How hard would be the Nasuverse degradation in just one week? Would he ruin Tsuki too?" What do of this means.
    Nasu is going to unleash the full force of (double Merlin AND Waver buffed) The Time of Cuckening Hath Come: Human Order Inceneration Ritual - Kinoko Nasu in just 1.5 days. It would ruin a lot of things.

And since his writing changes that much, I am also concerned about Tsuki Remake. He could easily write some "side" females with more screentime than Arcueid, let's say, instead of focusing on Shiki x Arc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    ...that's not what I meant. Try posting the actual pictures rather than search results.
    I don't get the purpose, but here:
    https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76360532
    https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/70274646
    https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/82612820

Yes, there are some Shirou Emiya x Lancer Artoria images. But these are absolute minority of Lancer Artoria's overall images.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Would that really be a change? Satsuki is the only girl in the doujin version of Tsukihime with less screentime than Arc.

Although I'd gratefully take Satsuki getting more than Arc on the remake.

Who knows? Nasu said that he wants to make Satsuki's route as well, when he started to talk about Tsuki R.

Quote Originally Posted by Daybit View Post
    Sure not in the CCC, it was empty slots : https://imgur.com/a/ZKNRGnF
    Can't find Extella, but I remember empty slots for name as well.
    You can click AUTO (select button) and default name will be used.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The name Kishinami Hakuno was created by Nasu for Fate/EXTRA's manga adaptation, per the mangaka's request. The manga started on May 2011, so the name already existed to be used in CCC in March 2013.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Re-read the content that OP has been harping about.

OP is incredibly and surely deluded about this. The so-called shipping, 'cuckbait,' as it were, is actually, genuinely, non-existent, merely interactions on par that the rest of the cast has with each other. Their worldview is either seriously deluded, or they legitimately get off of their so-called cuckoldry fantasies, or is a troll who delights in fake news and dogma that doesn't stand up against a moment's research into the source material.

That is all.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Bro...
    Do you seriously ignoring that MURAMASAAAAA scene with exclusive funny face?
    Or that moment in Chapter 8, where Castoria looks on river for something important what she really wants (isn't clarified what it is, but probably Muramasa being implied) and it's Muramasa who notices and talks about it?

And the fact that 99% of Castoria fanart since LB release is about Muramasa?
    There is one guy who made a soulful picture for LB6, and he is true hero, who deserves to be praised.

And you know what is the most bad about that? It's just preying on nostalgia without any actual substance.

Saber x Shirou was soulful and good written, because they were basically the same type of character. Both were broken human beings, who sacrificed themselves for others. Artoria decided to become a King even at human life's cost (like Merlin said), and her wish to Holy Grail was to save Britain. Shirou was Seigi no Mikata who lived to save others and didn't care about himself. That's the substance for their ship.

Castoria is complete different, and ironically she is the same mirror of Guda, as both were normal people who got thrown into position of a Saviour. Guda applied on a work on observatory and certainly didn't expect to become a field commader in a war against ancient demon. But since every other Master is dead, he have no choice, but to carry that mission, because no one can. Castoria was normal girl who should become Saviour according to prophecy, and she doesn't really wants to be one and scared about that, but still goes, because no one else could.

You may dislike Guda as much as you want, and say that it makes no sense for Servants to like "bland soulless cardboard", and for many instances of fanservice My Room lines you even would be probably right, because they like him solely because he's protagonist.
    But for Castoria it actually makes thematic sense.

Kirsch x Caenis is also falls under this concept of story actually. I saw some people saying that was "new version of Fate route".

Meanwhile Muramasa is nothing of that, he is just old japanese blacksmith with admiration for swords, who got summoned by a villain, but isn't really enthusiastic about working for her, because he is not evil, so he doesn't mind helping good guys.
    Last edited by Daybit; July 12th, 2021 at 06:27 PM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I hope you did warm-ups beforehand, because that's a real stretch.

- - - Updated - - -

Only those with Impurity shipping glasses can see Vermin affronts to their headcanon.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.