Page 102 of 439 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 8764

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Blog Entries
    ... yeah, I got nothing. Or Ahura Mazda/Ahriman or Fujiwara no Mokou/Houraisan Kaguya, which is either the same as or worse than nothing.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I got the character, it's the NP that I'm having trouble with. First time I heard of Fujiwara/Kaguya tho.

Edit: Oh, it's Touhou apparently.

Blog Entries
    We-ell, they're the only eternally feuding couples who I know anything about, so.

Nonetheless, an Anti-Self(?) Noble Phantasm crystallizing a legend of eternal rivalry... man, that's difficult for me to parse.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Give them Combination EX and explain that it is basically the complete opposite what the skill usualy does, but it drives them mad to have this of all skills
    Because both are one servant, it kinda sounds like they have Battle Continuation EX too, because they can not die from anything they do to themselves.
    In combination with a twisted Combination SKill, they could attempt to actually kill the other one through redirecting the attacks of the opponent, but that would count as "the other one tries to kill you" and the BC skill kicks in again. Making them a comically OP character as long as they dont work together but against each other.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Yeah, I got the character, it's the NP that I'm having trouble with. First time I heard of Fujiwara/Kaguya tho.

Edit: Oh, it's Touhou apparently.
    Infinite curses of immortality (revival) but it only triggers if they are killed by each other.
    Eternal fighting.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, these are some good ideas. I got these points written down through other Skills I have for them, and now I'm just stuck on what NP to give them. Their individual legends don't really have anything NP-worthy besides some pranks (some of them morbidly gruesome in nature, as per your average medieval fairytale, but not enough to represent the entirety of their characters). So I figured the next best thing I could write an NP out of would be their depiction as "eternal rivals". Maybe they could just bring rivals together and goad them into mutual destruction (intentionally or not), but that still seems pretty vague and too Watcher-y, which doesn't fit the Class I planned for them.

Edit: Pinetree's idea is also worth considering actually, in its simplicity. I wondered if the whole "eternal fighting" part could just be translated into a unique Battle Continuation, but with some added effects, I can see how it could qualify as an NP. Thanks for the ideas, everyone.
    Last edited by BnEl15; February 2nd, 2022 at 06:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Idk if it fits and you already have a bunch of ideas, but you could maybe have a NP that manipulates luck and reality and that, to ensure that the two can fight unhindered, spontaneously causes accidents of a level that can threaten a Servant to any that get too close, whether simply through making the collateral damage from the fight very inconvenient (i.e. mountains, buildings etc. that are damaged during the fight just happen to fall in the direction of people who are trying to interfere with it, every time), and/or making it so that other Servants that are already part of the Grail War / Singularity / Lostbelt etc. and are more interested in fighting the one looking to interfere than in fighting the duo also arrive at the scene at the same time coincidentally, and/or through simply manifesting more threats out of thin air.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Family Guy Peter vs Chicken
    that is the kind of destruction I wanna see in your sheet Bn!
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    servant idea for this feel?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, seems I was too late to BnEl15's idea hustle. I would have suggested the duo of Gwyn and Gwythyr, two warriors that have a pact (as negotiated by King Arthur) whereby they would travel to the Underworld every May Eve to do battle so that their fighting would not endanger the rest of humanity, they would do this every year until the End of Time...and why? Why else of course, they were fighting over a girl.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Darius III's character profile says something about the Door to Babylon, which is apparently supposed to be important. I was wanting to give it a mention in one of my sheets and was honestly wondering what it actually is supposed to be. Is it just the doors being open to Babylon or is it the Gate of Babylon being open and scattered among the people?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Oh, seems I was too late to BnEl15's idea hustle. I would have suggested the duo of Gwyn and Gwythyr, two warriors that have a pact (as negotiated by King Arthur) whereby they would travel to the Underworld every May Eve to do battle so that their fighting would not endanger the rest of humanity, they would do this every year until the End of Time...and why? Why else of course, they were fighting over a girl.

Huh, that's interesting, in a completely different angle than the figures I have. I'll have to keep them in mind.

@Kamera I've never personally played Dark Souls myself, but most of the bosses really give off Foreigner vibes. On that note, have any of us ever written a Foreigner related to a member of the church? We've seen priests and popes conjuring demons either via Innocent Monster or other circumstances, but has any of them actually made contact with an Outer God? If we haven't, that could be a new connection to consider.

Blog Entries
    Huh, that's interesting, in a completely different angle than the figures I have. I'll have to keep them in mind.

@Kamera I've never personally played Dark Souls myself, but most of the bosses really give off Foreigner vibes. On that note, have any of us ever written a Foreigner related to a member of the church? We've seen priests and popes conjuring demons either via Innocent Monster or other circumstances, but has any of them actually made contact with an Outer God? If we haven't, that could be a new connection to consider.
    Are you thinking about doing Herman the Recluse part 2? That was a very fun sheet lol

Blog Entries
    Oh right, you actually reminded me of that idea. Might save him for a rework contest eventually.

Blog Entries
    You're probably thinking of Bloodborne

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    For real though, anyone have an answer to my question?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    Darius III's character profile says something about the Door to Babylon, which is apparently supposed to be important. I was wanting to give it a mention in one of my sheets and was honestly wondering what it actually is supposed to be. Is it just the doors being open to Babylon or is it the Gate of Babylon being open and scattered among the people?
    I think it means the Gate of Babylon the origin for the same name Noblephantasm of which Dareios III proflie is references whichs contents were distributed and spread over the world in my understanding .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    It is mentioned to be something that Darius the Great opened, probably his Noble Phantasm. Probably just to parallel him with Alexander and contrasting him with Gilgamesh. Kind of weird to give the Doors as Darius III's CE though.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I have found the historical figure and It's Umar Al aziz also know as Umar II and the Fifth Unofficial Rashidun Caliph that I wanted to do for the Monthly create a servant Challenge but I am having trouble figuring out his class cause I don't have an influx of casters
    Last edited by Ismail2002; February 2nd, 2022 at 12:30 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    I have found the historical figure that I wanted to do for the Monthly create a servant Challenge but I am having trouble figuring out his class cause I don't have an influx of casters
    Well without to know which person you mean its happy guessing ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...