Page 11 of 439 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn, really? I've read so many conspiracies and articles about the Zodiac Killer being "discovered" before that even if this one is true, the conceptual Servant "Zodiac" would probably be stronger than this Gary Poste guy.

Not to mention Nasuverse's general rule of more mystery --> more powerful.

On a related note, I saw this Reddit post once on a Zodiac Killer fanservant as a Ryuunosuke pseudo, which I enjoyed simply due to how wack it is.
    Last edited by BnEl15; October 6th, 2021 at 12:42 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Damn, really? I've read so many conspiracies and articles about the Zodiac Killer being "discovered" before that even if this one is true, the conceptual Servant "Zodiac" would probably be stronger than this Gary Poste guy.

Not to mention Nasuverse's general rule of more mystery --> more powerful.

On a related note, I saw this Reddit post once on a Zodiac Killer fanservant as a Ryuunosuke pseudo, which I enjoyed simply due to how wack it is.
    yeah in terms of mystery i gues Zodiac may outrank Jack right ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No, I mean the mystery of Zodiac, with all the conspiracies surrounding it, is more powerful than just one guy who managed to evade the cops for half a century or so. Like how a cake you've been wanting for so long doesn't feel as good when you actually get to taste it.

In terms of mystery, Jack outranks Zodiac easily. First since the era was less technologically-advanced, meaning there were more questions all around, not to mention how more people these days know more about the Ripper murders compared to the Zodiac killings.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You ever feel like you want to make a Servant sheet but stumble at the first hurdle because you've no idea what Class they would be due to not neatly fitting into any of them?

Like no special weapon, no mount, no magic, no insanity, no assassinations, not a saint, nor has a desire for revenge etc etc.

I feel like I've been hitting that wall a lot recently - part of why I've not posted many Servants as of late.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I usually dont concern that much with it if thats the case. If I wanna do them I already have some personal skills in mind and while developing I get a feel on how they would function and develop the Class on the fly. I often get good ideas while just writing the stumps I have down.
    If that does not help I search for a faceclaim and get inspiration from that. Wields a sword? Well guess they can have some conceptual weapon to handle and grants them their class.

Thats a general tip I have. Just start with what you do have and see what your mind comes up with later.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    While looking up people who might be compatible for the monthly thread's current theme, I happened to bump into Santa Caterina de' Vigri, patron saint of the arts and against temptations, author of, among others, the Sette Armi Spirituali (Seven Spiritual Weapons), as well as an immensely talented artist of supposedly considerable renown and sophistication within her native Bologna (and not much else, before and after her canonization some three centuries after her death, apparently).

I'm not going to make a Servant sheet out of her just yet, though -- there's not enough time, and also because I can see some wrinkles trying to integrate her, or to be more precise, her lifework, into the Nasuverse. As it is, chronological anachronisms aside (for example, both the Burial Agency and the Seventh Holy Scripture predate her by centuries), she fits snugly into Tsukihime, but as to Fate? I know Noi is mentioned as an overseer of Chaldea in FGO, but is that proof positive that the Burial Agency exists in an analogous capacity?
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Really interested in making Fan Servants some time soon.

I've been mulling a Faker/Pretender/Alter Ego class Servant based off of Brushy Bill Roberts , I.E. the fake Billy the Kid. I'm kinda imagining an older more grizzled alternate Billy the Kid to contrast his boyish looks in the original game. I'm considering a retrain and update to his skills in the original. I'm mostly just stuck on what his backstory could possibly be. Should he be just an imposter who claims to be the real Billy the Kid that got logged into the Throne of Heroes or legitimate alternate form to Billy the Kid who kept on living after the world assumed he'd be assassinated by Pat Garret . The only reason I'm stuck on his possible backstory is because there's discrepancies about if Brushy Bill Roberts was the real Billy the Kid due the true grave of Billy the Kid and Brushy Bill Roberts being lost through time.

Blog Entries
    welcome! I think an imposter/Faker version is the way to go here. An older billie version just doesnt seem right because it makes up his legend as it it. And if he really were the older version, i doubt during that time they wouldve gotten 91yo.
    I can see him as a fan, who was inspired by his life. Had connections to some who knew him, became a fan as a child, took on his mantle later on. Simple stories are not bad. There were many who claimed to be him just for the fame, no need to give them the credit as the real one.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Yeah, that sounds a lot better. Thanks for your help!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Some random Servant ideas I've been tossing around:

George Beurling (Rider): Legendary Canadian ace pilot in WWII. Mainly would've written him for the patriotic boost of having done a Servant from my native Canada. Could have Protection From Arrows as a Skill based on the incidents where his plane was riddled with bullets while leaving him mostly unharmed. Crashlanded on an island off Malta thought to be the mythical Ogygia at one point, so I got the idea of having him meet Calypso there to add a more supernatural twist to his legend. For a bit of tragedy he could've been offered the chance to stay there forever but left to go back to the war, only to feel adrift when it ended and spend the rest of his life trying to return (which lead to his final mysterious plane crash in history). Mostly dropped as I had trouble coming up with an interesting enough NP for him.

Enoch (Faker): Not the guy who ascended to heaven, but Cain's son. I had the idea that Cain begat him at some point during his penitent wanderings, only to abandon him out of guilt. Growing up only hearing that his father was the legendary "first murderer" Enoch grew to idolize him and believe that if he killed enough people Cain would finally return and love him. Of course tragically given his father actually regrets his actions and hates pointless killing. As a Servant he'd impersonate Cain due to his warped obsession with him with a fake version of the Mark of Cain as an NP. Mainly abandoned as there was basically nothing on the guy in RL legend to flesh this one out beyond the base concept. Still I recall a pretty good sheet for Lu Bu's nameless daughter once so maybe someone could make something out of this.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Just gonna hand out some Loki and Krishna ideas for others to use.

Loki as a caster/berserker: double summon, potential beast candidate based on his involvement in ragnarok. Fights using illusion and summoning magic. His madness enhancement drives him to create more and more complex schemes. EX ranked cunning?.

Krishna: NP that forcefully makes an target attain moksha causing the target to disappear from the material world and the cycle of reincarnation. Can grant pure eyes onto others based on him granting Arjuna cosmic sight. General trickster with a heart of gold archetype. EX ranked agility due to being one with everything? Ritsuka fujimaru psuedo servant based on both possessing harem protagonist EX.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; October 12th, 2021 at 09:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    if you still need ideas for Confucius servant, here's a good discussion about it in a Chinese forum thread I found, there's even a decent Confucius sheet there. (use DeepL or Google Translate if can't into Chinese)
    https://www.zhihu.com/question/265167190

- - - Updated - - -

well, there's a ton of Confucius servant sheet (in chinese) there actually

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks bro. I’d like to move on to giving Krishna ideas given that there literally zero sheets for him and given that I have a pretty solid idea of my Confucius now.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    If fortuna were a servant he would have Librarian of Knowledge or the Holmes Territory Creation skill

Regarding the pics, google images and pinterest have so many black haired red eyed anime males, should be easy to find something you imagine

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    If fortuna were a servant he would have Librarian of Knowledge or the Holmes Territory Creation skill

Regarding the pics, google images and pinterest have so many black haired red eyed anime males, should be easy to find something you imagine
    Mhm and i think you would be either a metaphysical Rider ,Caster or Forreigner servant as your servants are often diving behind the horizon . Make out of the fun a "Delrey" servant Delrey would be interesting i bet your servant is a Magitech user ?

Also i am interested which skills (respectively classes) i would have as servant after your opinion ?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll share a pair of ideas I played with during the contest but ultimately didn't use due to simply finding myself too inexperienced in servant making to do them justice.

Anansi: I wanted to do a divine spirit that had the power to take their own tales and manifest them as his noble phantasm and otherwise manipulate the mystery of others with his authority. However I couldn't make it work. Maybe someone else better at this can.

Hoichi the Earless: I was going to have him as the second entry but I hit a wall at skills. I wanted his class skills to be non-existant in favor of skills related to the tales of his friend apply heart sutra's and him living in the amadeji temple, made by someone else. However I couldn't make it work. Hopefully someone can do him justice.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    That does remind me that I need to get to writing myself on the Create a Servant: servant forumite forum sometime.

Also on subject of extraneous knowledge I have (and in this case some knowledge which actually may be useful to anyone particularly those interested in possible singularity ideas) I give you the 536 AD "The Worst Year to be Alive" (according to historians).

I actually had an idea based around this where Balor (or some other very powerful enitity locked away in the earth) actually rose again and start stuff again, only to basically end up getting into a big fight with the remaining divine spirits in Britain causing so much damage and chaos that the fallout was basically felt around the globe. Never got anywhere with it though.

Aside from that I also was inspired by Bloostained: Ritual of the Night to possibly try something with the Laki volcanic eruption which plunged Europe into darkness and is blamed by some historians as being one of the reasons why the crops failed which helped kickstart the French Revolution. Never really drafted what this idea would look like, but I suppose that it could work.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nch-revolution

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbr...h=18f26d7453c8

Lastly on the "volcanic disaster" related trilogy of ideas, this is just me throwing out the idea from my resolution, but there is that giant super volcano underneath Yellowstone which may have erupted in the past (and for doomsday theorists according to some studies "Yellowstone has experienced three at 2.08, 1.3, and 0.631 million years ago. This comes out to an average of about 725,000 years between eruptions" we are possibly due for an eruption in about 100,000 years or so) so maybe you could fit that idea or the idea of the planet's atmosphere being covered in ash into a lostbelt somehow.

Thanks I appreciate it.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe the entire “Balor/nidhoggr/whatever broke out of their cage and fights all the English divine spirits thing” got covered up by the the common sense of humanity as being a volcano eruption and enough people believed in it that it became true.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; October 14th, 2021 at 07:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    i have one Question that is Vulcane related Fortune for you as the Etna is the place were according te greek lores Typhoon is sealed would it be able for a Mage to unleash it or to try to invoke other beasts or would attempt to summon one of the sleeping king figures i mean not a servant bunrei but the true one ?

I mean would it be possible ? As such points would come up in a story i writhe ?