Page 123 of 439 FirstFirst ... 2373113118121122123124125128133173223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 8773

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Lady of the Lake, Pandora, Eve, Lilith, Magdalene, Virgin Mary, Hatshepsut, Hua Mulan .. those are the obvious female grands for me
    Judging by this post and your last one about Grands, I don't think you totally understand the concept of Grands. Being the "most famous" doesn't qualify you, rather it is the greatness of the acts that they performed in life that qualify them for the class to begin with. For example, King Hassan isn't Grand Assassin because he's the most famous assassin (as most people who you'd ask on the street wouldn't know who the Hassans even are), rather he is a Grand because he is the person who started the sect of Assassins which were literally the origin of the word "Assassin". So someone like Mulan would have no reason to ever qualify for a Grand title.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Moving on. I wonder who jishara’s beast candidates are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Saber will probably be the only one
    Oh I wonder, who could this be~
    I bet TM will be very creative~
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Imagine if we had a genderbent hercules or wukong based on their many crossdressing adventures.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Hi Koga: Thank you for the warm welcome. I'd love to hear your concepts for the grands!
    Well okay i will tell some though not all

The Grands :

-Saber : Miyamoto Musashi (however he will not appear as real active Grand as he is in my Story one of ~four Apostles of Db the central Antagonist) , Herakless, well okay a spoilerHerodotos of Harlikanasss
    -Archer: Hermes Trismegistos ,
    -Lancer: Vajrapani,Atlas, Ilmarinen,Thor
    -Rider:Ziusudra,spoilerGenghis Khan,Kyros ,Aristoteles,Thales ,Augustus Oktavian,
    -Berserker:Heraklit ,
    -Caster: Abe no Seimei, Platon (he is qualified but he is one of the Apostles of the Antagonist) ,Thales,The Shamaness,
    -Assassin: Fuma Kotaro (the first),Makaria

Grand Avenger: "Nero" ,

Grand Beast: ....

they are the i have at the moment .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Ah ok:

Koga your concepts seem to all make sense. I’m looking forward to how you develop them!

My beasts might be Gaea/Rousseau.. as beast of the natural world, beast of infection in a sentient Black Plague or as someone known for infecting with their ideas?

Thanks for the tips about grands, spiff. I thougt of most of these as not famous but as counters ie Eve and Lilith, one would be a beast and the other would be the countering grand.but I’ll think more about t and look into it more

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:04 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    I'm going to recommend you can that idea Del. While I'm not certain on how many Japanese users there are on the site I doubt that will end well and it may come off in very bad taste.

From what I understand ever since the Fukushima disaster in 2011 discussions and depictions of material regarding nuclear bombs and such became a very touchy if not outright taboo subject. I think it was so bad Japan itself may have eithered stepped down or canned plans regarding nuclear power. This is also the kind of thing that could come off as wildly offensive as while 2011 may seem like long ago, but the cleanup is still ongoing (with some brave and coruagous men and women volunteering and choosing to aid in it depsite health risks) and for many considering their community got torn apart and they were uprooted as a reuslt of it, the memory may still be fresh and ongoing.

It's such a senstive subject that I think the makers of Godzilla bascially said that when making the 2014 PS3 / PS4 game they had to work to avoid highlighting and touching upon the nuclear aspect of Godzilla. While I only saw the 2014 film and don't rember it or know about the others I also think the recent trilogy may have toned down or de-emphasized Godzilla's nuclear origin. Trying to take a japanese cultural icon like a kami or yokai and draw comaprsions to atomic bombs would likley not end well.
    And then there's the manga Plunderer (popular enough to get an anime adaptation and started serialization in 2014) that straight-up depicted foreign countries secretly teaming up and dropping a nuclear bomb on Japan as a plot-point. So while I can't deny it's a sensitive subject there's not anything like a universal taboo either...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *Nervously gazes at several manga about literal nuclear disasters some with a nuclear apocalyptic japan as the setting*
    *Avoids lowering gaze to manga with literal nazi's as protags*

Yeah. I doubt the japanese will be very offended... or if they are they're eating shoes for dinner.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:04 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What was the joke behind BanRoydGolden again? I knew it back when the thread was created but I can't remember it anymore.

Blog Entries
    He was the village idiot for a long time.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Posting this here as the more I read into it, the harder it became to do the idea justice:
    Hagar, Mother of Ishmael, as a Foreigner fused with the Color Out of Space with powers based on sight/wells with Beerlahairoi as her Noble Phantasm.
    Explanation of my thought process:
    1) Hagar is sometimes translated as Stranger (connection to potentially being a Foreigner)
    2) After being bullied by Sarai/Sarah (for bearing an heir to Abram/Abraham before her), she was visited by God who manifested Beerlahairoi (literally mans “the well of him that lives and sees me” or “the well of the vision of life"). (Could be interpreted as an Outer God was hiding in the well and possessed her when it found her alone and depressed)
    3) In "The Color Out of Space" by H.P Lovecraft, after most of the Color blasted off a small piece was too weak and remained trapped in the well. (The Foreigner to be used)
    4) Presumably some believer in the paranormal visits the "blasted heath", but is consumed as nutrients by the still recovering Color. However, the paranormal investigator's radio was still on in their car, from which the Color is able to over hear several conspiracy theories. (The connecting plot thread)
    5) The main story that catches the Color's interest is that of an Ancient Astronauts/Aliens theory about Hagar. The gist of the theory was as follows:
    Ancient Astronauts/Aliens were in contact with the Egyptians as they helped build the pyramids. The Ancient Astronauts/Aliens were trying to speed up the evolution of humanity. They discovered Abram/Abraham whose genetics would further the human species. They tried to push one of their genetically modified humans from the Pharaoh's harem onto him, but he ended up choosing Sarai/Sarah instead. Luckily they were able to have one of their number pose as Hagar who could enter his house as a maid of Sarai/Sarah. After becoming pregnant with Ishmael she ran into the desert and towards Beerlahairoi where she contacted the other Aliens to have them protect Ishmael as he would be the ancestor of the Arabs.
    6) Although the Color was too weak to smash its way back into Space, it had accrued more than enough power to shape itself into a Foreigner version of Hagar (with her having her name (Stranger) and through Beerlahairoi (a well that is connected with seeing strange things) and with the Color's connection to its well in the "blasted heath", being a "Strange(r)" color as a Color Out of Space, and being connected as a visual phenomena)

Class skills:
    Existence Outside the Domain: D
    Originally as a Color Out of Space this would have been EX, but after crashing onto Earth it has decreased. It decreased even further after refining a Spirit Graph in order to infiltrate its way into the Throne of Heroes as a Servant. (would jump back up to Rank B if it surrendered its Saint Graph)
    Divinity: D
    Originally as a Color Out of Space this would have been of a rank on par with having a Divine Core, since as a Color it would have no substance from which to materialize a Core. However, this was Severely weakened when it crashed into Earth and depleted even more when the Color forged its artificial Saint Graph.

Personal Skills:
    Absorption:-
    A Skill inherent to Colors Out of Space; however, it is sealed while the Color maintains its Saint Graph. (Would be restored at Rank A if it surrendered its Saint Graph)
    Light of Salvation: B
    Hagar lived under the guiding light of God after encountering him at Beerlahairoi, which guarded her from everything except Time and her mistress Sarai/Sarah. While this isn't the true Hagar, the Color watches over its Saint Graph just as fiercely. (Skill would be lost if it surrendered its Saint Graph, as it would have nothing to protect)
    Voyager of the Stars: D
    Originally as a Color Out of Space this would have been EX, but after crashing onto Earth it has decreased. It decreased even further after refining a Spirit Graph in order to infiltrate its way into the Throne of Heroes as a Servant. (would jump back up to Rank B if it surrendered its Saint Graph)

Noble Phantasm:
    Beerlahairoi (Conceptual): EX
    An illusory well and the true body of the Color (although as a Color Out of Space it is largely untargetable). As long as it sits inside its well it can use Light of Salvation to maintain the Saint Graph of Hagar. Should Hagar or her Master be Slain the remaining Masters and Servant will have to deal with an angry Color who was denied its Wish of returning to the stars and who HUNGERED in its wasted patience.
    Unfortunately the Ancient Alien crowd has developed a connotation of Racism. Furthermore any interpretation of Hagar as a Foreigner potentially runs the risk of painting those of Arab descent as not entirely human, which is most likely offensive and a definitive way to make an Ass of myself. If any of you can figure out a respectful and empowering take on this concept feel free to snipe this, but I am too ignorant to uphold the standard required to do it right. (I still feel like this idea has a nugget of potential, but once again if someone tries to do this properly they will need more biblical knowledge than this ignorant me)
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    Admittedly I don't know if anybody is in desperate need of ideas, especially with the monthly contest going on now, but I posted just about every last name and idea fragment I had a couple pages back so feel free to try your luck with any of them and see if you get farther than me.

Blog Entries
    Hi Drago, I will probably be interspersedly using those char choices. Also, what do you think of the new set I'm doing (a set of Foreigners expanding on lesser-known Lovecraftian gods through assorted means)? I have posted the first one already on CaS3, Aylith.
    Last edited by jishara; April 4th, 2022 at 03:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hi Draco, I have posted an Aillen on CaS3.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear View Post
    He was the village idiot for a long time.
    I thought me or koga would be the village idiot.

Blog Entries
    Fortuna: I survived my Hitler sheet. And Hux survived his Godzilla sheet. Thanks for your warning but wait for sharing your moral conduct after the sheet.
    Also the argument that only Japanese can do works about Japan like the Plunderer goes into the direction of "Cultural Appropriation", a topic I strongly dislike. According to this logic I can only make German sheets, the Brazil gang can only make Brazilians and Royd can partially make Jews, which doesnt add up because he was canceled for making one - hence the Ban #
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Can’t you two just settle this in PM’s?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    What was the joke behind BanRoydGolden again? I knew it back when the thread was created but I can't remember it anymore.
    If i recall correct it was because of his Anne Frank servant .

Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I thought me or koga would be the village idiot.
    i prefer to refer myself as the crazy sheet maker in some sense .

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Fortuna: I survived my Hitler sheet. And Hux survived his Godzilla sheet. Thanks for your warning but wait for sharing your moral conduct after the sheet.
    Also the argument that only Japanese can do works about Japan like the Plunderer goes into the direction of "Cultural Appropriation", a topic I strongly dislike. According to this logic I can only make German sheets, the Brazil gang can only make Brazilians and Royd can partially make Jews, which doesnt add up because he was canceled for making one - hence the Ban #
    sorry what do you mean with Cultural Appropriation actually ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...