Page 135 of 439 FirstFirst ... 3585125130133134135136137140145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 8763

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if any of you have any ideas for Confucius and/or lao tzu or for Confucian and Taoist magecraft.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only that Lao Zu's Noble Phantasm would be Philosophy Foundation itself.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I really like kamera’s idea of Confucian thought magecraft being based on mental manipulation spells. I personally have the idea that Confucian magecraft would be specialized around manipulating the mental and Taoist magecraft being based around alchemy, transfiguration and manipulating the physical.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel like the biggest hurdle I face these days is whenever I've decided I want to bring a King to life as a Servant but I always get stuck on what to give them as Skills beyond generic things like "Charisma" as well as a Noble Phantasm that isn't just "he summons his army".
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What kind of king are you writing about? Are writing about a serious god-emperor figure like Cyrus the great, any of the devaraja or Romulus? Are you writing about a more human king like king David, King Arthur or Charlemagne? Are you writing a legendary king or a historical king?

The skills and noble phantasm of king figures seriously depend on what kind of king you’re writing about.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, if you think a king deserves a Servant sheet, that must be because you think this king has a thing that makes him stand out above other kings. An specific reason you want to write him. Can't you convert that reason into a conceptual bullshit Noble Phantasm?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    What kind of king are you writing about? [...] Romulus?
    ...Getting warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I mean, if you think a king deserves a Servant sheet, that must be because you think this king has a thing that makes him stand out above other kings. An specific reason you want to write him. Can't you convert that reason into a conceptual bullshit Noble Phantasm?
    Not the biggest fan of conceptual stuff but I will do it if push comes to shove. I'll eventually think of something though, and hey after a bit more research I've solidified his Class since in legend he went out fighting with his lance. That's half the process done right there.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Do any of you have any concepts for the great Islamic philosopher like Avicenna and averroes?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do any of you have any concepts for the great Islamic philosopher like Avicenna and averroes?
    The Muslim philosophers were known for preserving Classical knowledge during the Dark Ages so maybe an ability to preserve and empower older mysteries? Also Avicenna was the one who invented the Floating Man thought-experiment, which could equate to taking away the opponent's senses, driving them mad unless they have a strong enough sense of self.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Do you have any headcanons or ideas about Islamic magecraft and Islamic mages?

Blog Entries
    Do you have any headcanons or ideas about Islamic magecraft and Islamic mages?
    I wrote an Islamic Mage for an RP that never came through that I posted up here. Other than that not really.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    By the way. Do any of you have any concepts for aristotle (the philosopher) or socrates? Kamera knocked it out of the park with his Plato so I wonder if anyone will do an similar Aristotle or socrates to balance out.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    By the way. Do any of you have any concepts for aristotle (the philosopher) or socrates? Kamera knocked it out of the park with his Plato so I wonder if anyone will do an similar Aristotle or socrates to balance out.
    Don't worry i still remember the parr where i said that i make a powerful Aristoteles servant on Grand level and he will be equal to Gilgamesh tier as he is along side Platons the Greatest Sage of Europe .

Alongside have i in the making i will tell a Grand Saber Herodotos of Karlikanasos ,a Grand Archer Demokrit, a Grand Berserker Heraklit ,Grand Rider or Caster Thales, Grand Caster Platon, aside the Greeks when i am at the Grands a Grand Lancer Vajrapani, a Grand Assassin Fuma Kotaro as well a Grand Assassin version of Makaria

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    ...Getting warmer.

Not the biggest fan of conceptual stuff but I will do it if push comes to shove. I'll eventually think of something though, and hey after a bit more research I've solidified his Class since in legend he went out fighting with his lance. That's half the process done right there.
    Is it a Roman King perhaps ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Mind sharing some of your Aristotle ideas with us so we can help discuss and refine them.

Side note but I think that kamera makes the best philosopher servants because he actually researches the philosophy of these figures and treats them with respect.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Hey everyone, I'm working on a Britannicus servant with his NPs being Poem of Sympathy D, the poem which was meant to humiliate him but instead made him more sympathetic, and Acidic Hatred At The Seven Hills B, the sublimation of the poison which killed him into his breath, acting as a Dragon Breath variation. What do you think?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm working on a Britannicus servant with his NPs being Poem of Sympathy D, the poem which was meant to humiliate him but instead made him more sympathetic, and Acidic Hatred At The Seven Hills B, the sublimation of the poison which killed him into his breath, acting as a Dragon Breath variation. What do you think?
    That sounds good. I imagine he could have a relationships line with my Geta as fellow emperor candidates killed by the more ruthless (step-)brothers. There's also a really cute anecdote of him and Nero keeping songbirds as kids that they trained to speak Latin (I imagine that'd be a kind of rose-colored flashback that'd be shown in an anime as he's dying). Maybe you could reference that in part of his personality or even a Familiar (Birds) Skill.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mind sharing some of your Aristotle ideas with us so we can help discuss and refine them.

Side note but I think that kamera makes the best philosopher servants because he actually researches the philosophy of these figures and treats them with respect.
    Well at first about your sidenote i am with my Thales and some other sc holars more then pleased and i actually research in their philosophy out of this reason am i carefully approach Aristoteles and Platon as they are Europes greatest SAges as Platon were the Greek Theologist and even later was his philosophy the Ground pilar for the European philosophy aswell were he when we take it out of the sight of the indian viewpoint was Platon the greatestGuru of Europe , Aristoteles is the father of biology so will he have a skills thta resolve on metaphysics and biology though i stil need some moe intricate research into the philosophy of him .

As i am at the moment work on my contest servant .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That sounds good. I imagine he could have a relationships line with my Geta as fellow emperor candidates killed by the more ruthless (step-)brothers. There's also a really cute anecdote of him and Nero keeping songbirds as kids that they trained to speak Latin (I imagine that'd be a kind of rose-colored flashback that'd be shown in an anime as he's dying). Maybe you could reference that in part of his personality or even a Familiar (Birds) Skill.
    Hi Royd, I will probably add that. And thanks for the suggestion, I will plan on adding that.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey jishara. Do you have any headcanons, plans for the major Arab, Chinese and Greek philosophers?

Blog Entries
    Hi Nine, I don't have plans for those people yet.