Page 136 of 439 FirstFirst ... 3686126131134135136137138141146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 8777

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I genuinely think that doing more of those big name philosophers would be out of your league and be more in kamera’s league.

Blog Entries
    I'll admit that this one is a tad bizarre, but during the first few days (and posts) of this thread, I had posted a list of links detailing lists of Servant ideas from the Create A Servant threads from creators over the years. I figure that it'll probably be a good idea to post the actual lists in spoiler boxes along with the poster's names attached to them this time around. Again, lists may not reflect created Servants (canon or otherwise) made since then:

Bird of Hermes #1Hermes Current Spare Servant Idea Christmas Charity Giveaway
    Archer - Saint Barbara
    Avenger - Kreimhild
    Berserker - Omphale
    Caster - Cu Roi
    Caster - Empress Himiko
    Caster - Olympias
    Lancer - Hangaku Gozen
    Lancer - Usui Sadamitsu
    Rider - Europa
    Saber - Archbishop Turpin
    Saber - Chrysaor
    Saber - Enmebaragesi
    Saber - Sakanoue no Tamuramaro

SleepMode #1Additional Giveaways
    Berserker - Aristodemus
    Berserker - Herne the Hunter
    Berserker or Assassin - Margaret of Anjou
    Rider - Samuel Bellamy
    Berserker - Sigmund Freud
    Lancer - Sir Lamorak
    Ruler - St. Quinteria
    Rider - Ulysses S. Grant
    Archer - Huo Qubing
    Archer - Zhou Tong

Express #1Secret Servant Santa
    Berserker - Hector
    Berserker - Raynald de Chatillon
    Assassin - Bodhidharma
    Saber - King Horn
    Saber - Wudga
    Lancer - Sir Morholt
    Lancer - Gu Dasao
    Berserker - T'ai Djin
    Archer - Jebe
    Avenger - Crazy Horse
    Caster - Vauban

WhatShouldNotBe #1The Graveyard
    Caster - General Winter
    Assassin - Sun Tzu
    Assassin - Perseus
    Archer/Caster - Adam Kadmon
    Rider - Ivan Tsarevitch
    Caster - Koschei the Deathless
    Assassin - Pinnochio
    Saber - Starkad
    Berserker - Bodvar Bjarki
    Saber - Harald Wartooth Lily
    Saber - Egil One-Hand
    Saber - Robert the Devil
    Saver - Mr. Rogers

asterism42 #1Servant ideas that might go somewhere if I can be bothered:

Saber Orestes
    Assassin/Alter Ego Thokk
    Caster van Gogh

NMR-3 #1feel free to adopt or whatever
    * ? Alberich
    * ? Atahualpa
    * ? Daniel
    * ? Judah Maccabeus
    * ? King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo
    * ? La Adelita
    * ? Lao Tze
    * ? Nafanua
    * ? Pelops
    * ? Thjalfi
    * ? Ur Mammu
    * Archer Actaeon
    * Archer Callisto
    * Archer Yi Seong-gye
    * Archer Yue Fei
    * Assassin Judas
    * Assassin Louis XI
    * Assassin Madame La Montespan
    * Assassin Olympias (Iskander's mom)
    * Berserker Ibrahim the Mad
    * Berserker Nai Khanomtom
    * Caster Ada Lovelace
    * Caster Croesus
    * Caster Ed Gein
    * Caster En-no-Gjoya
    * Caster Ranavalona
    * Henry the Young King
    * Mithridates VI
    * Rider Fernando Alvarez de Toledo y Pimentel
    * Rider Frederick Barbarossa
    * Rider Henry Ford
    * Rider Kiviuq
    * Rider Shulgi
    * Rider Vishtaspa
    * Saber Masakado
    * Saber Sigismund (the Emperor of the HRE)
    * Saber Sigmund (Siegfried's dad)
    * Saver Timothy Leary (shitloads of LSD puns and/or backronyms necessary)

34 #1This reminds me that we have quite a lack lack of Ottoman Servants...

So here's some Ottoman Servant ideas I might or might not pick in the near future (i still have like 7 other unfinished servants and one or two fics in my list but whatever):

Rider Hayreddin Barbarossa; the most successful pirate in the Mediterranean, or possibly in the world.
    NP: Akdeniz Bizimdi

Caster Piri Reis; the famous navigator, and your ally in Assassin's Creed Revelation.
    NP: Kitab-ı Bahriye

Assassin Roxelana; wife of Suleiman who rules THE Harem which manipulates the Sultans behind the scene.
    NP: Hürrem Sultan

Archer Sokollu Mehmed Pasha; A Serbian born Janissary who is known to be the most badass Vizier in Ottoman History.
    NP: Na Drini Cuprija

Saber Matrakçi Nasuh; a polymath possessing countless talents, which among other things, includes swordplay, and tabletop gaming.
    NP: Tuhfet-ul Guzat

Lancer Osman I; founder of the Ottoman Empire, from which it got its name from.
    NP: Ghaza Thesis

Berserker Ibrahim the Mad; a mental guy who basically is the embodiment of everything bad about the Ottoman Empire.
    NP: Kardeş Katliamı

Anyway, welcome to the forums, Anju.

King of Padoru #1Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable So do you mean more medieval Spanish figures, figures from later in Spanish history, and other non-Age of Exploration Servants?

Writers: Quevedo, Góngora, Lope de Vega, Cervantes, Zorrilla, Espronceda, Bécquer, Juan Ruiz Archpriest of Hita, Federico García Lorca...

Characters: Sancho Panza, La Celestina, Don Juan Tenorio, Sansón Carrasco, Calisto and Melibea, Count Lucanor, Lazarillo de Tormes...

Rulers and nobles: The Catholic Kings, Carlos I of Spain and V of Germany, Abd-al Rahman III, Felipe el Hermoso, Jaime I el Conquistador, Catalina de Aragón...

Warriors: Guzmán el Bueno, Wilfredo el Velloso, Juana de Arintero, Viriato (technically Portuguese but whatever)...

Others: Gaius Appuleius Diocles (charioteer), Curro Jiménez (bandit), Seneca (thinker), Miguel Servet (scientist), Roderic Borgia "Alejandro VI" (Pope), Benedict XIII (Anti-Pope)...

34 #2While I'm at it, might as well post the Servant ideas that I keep procrastinating for quite a some times now. Mostly for self-reference.

Archer Alfred Nobel, the guy who invented dynamite. Also known for the Nobel Prizes.

Alter Ego Sigmund Freud, the guy who concluded that we all want to fuck our mother.

Caster Leo Szilard, that guy from Baccano!, but is Chaotic Good instead of Chaotic Evil.

Ruler Queen Shima, a Javanese queen who embodies the Mahissuramardini aspect of Goddess Parvati/Durga/Kali. Her rule is parallel to that of a certain Chinese Empress who reigned around the same time period.

Archer Dyah Gitarja, the queen regnant of Majapahit, under which Gajah Mada first proclaimed his oath to unify Nusantara. Embodies the nurturing yet fierce aspect of the goddess Parvati/Durga/Kali.

Rider Queen Kadita, Javanese goddess of the sea, and of tsunamis.

Assassin Ken Arok version 3.4, don't tell castor.

SleepMode #2Might as well contribute...

WIPs so far:

Rider Xiang Yu: Might have to alter the lore with the recent reveal, but guy was essentially Liu Bang's rival in the Han-Chu Contention. Personally peeved with Fatass Han Xin design...

Caster Zhang Liang: Chief Strategist who aided Liu Bang, guiding him onto the path to become Emperor.

Lancer Alexander Suvorov: Generalissimo of the Russian Empire, famed for never losing a battle. Very fascinated with the bayonets.

Archer "Robin Hood": Juggling whether they are the origin figure, but with theories regarding Robin of Loxley I might reconsider. May or may not have something to do with Puck.

Saber Sigrun: Leader of the Valkyries (Second to Odin), who reincarnated three times to be with her lover Helgi (all three versions.) Could Nasu it up given LB2's info on valkyries made from remnants of the White Titan.

Anju Addams #1If we are mentioning Sheets, I have a few WIP (that both need finishing and re-editing from SB as I wasn't happy with them.)

These are:

Dorothy Gale (Assassin): Famous hero from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz.

Edgar Allan Poe (Caster):
    Gothic writer (also a loli, because why not?)

Galileo Galilei (Archer):
    Famous astronomer who challenged the theory that the world was in one place and didn't move.

Miss Marple (Assassin):
    Agatha Christie detective.

Mabon (Rider):
    Arthurian knight who may be a god, and helped catch the boar for Culhwch with his dog, Drudwyn.

Nursery Rhyme (Assassin):
    Miss Muffet style.

Oscar Diggs (Caster):
    Wizard of Oz.

Evil Queen (Assassin):
    Snow White's step-mom (but really, her real one.)

Alexcoene #1I actually wrote a Assassin Dorothy sheet a while back. Great minds think alike, it seems.

Edit: And for in-progress sheets, I have:
    -Funnily enough, Snow White as a Ruler.
    -Berserker La Hire, one of Jeanne d'Arc's companions and a pretty brutal guy.
    -Rider Comte Arnau, catalan philanderer and wild hunt equivalent. I'm thinking of maybe making him a Caster instead, not sure yet.

Kabalisto Koga #1If we are mentioning i have in my FnTF :

Herodot(Caster)

Hor-aha first oficial pharoh as Saber or Caster

Jimmu as Saber most likely as Saber (but more modest as the other "firsts" *cough* Roma)

Diodor (As Caster or Alter Ego) with a "parasitic " Concept Noblephantasm

Emporer Julian As Saber or Caster with a Anti Christ /Pagan Regression abbility.

Dagon as Archer.

Nephilim-complex as Watcher.

NMR-3 #2If we're posting what we're procrastinating on/are never gonna finish:

• Assassin Sir Richard Francis Burton having Mystic Eyes (based upon his "interest in mesmerism" and several people who met him focusing on the strength of his gaze); abandoned because I had no other idea where to take it
    • Alter-Ego Tezcatlipoca based on the idea of "teteo imixiptlahuan"
    • Rider Valdemar IV Atterdag, leaning into the Wild Hunt
    • Rider Gwyn ap Nudd focusing on his role as psychopomp
    • Lancer Starkad, had basically nothing but a name
    • Caster Marcus Aurelius, with a heavy focus on his philosophy & being part of the "Four Good Emperors", abandoned because the research seemed rather daunting
    • Caster Dom Perignon, the winemaker; abandoned because there was basically nothing interesting I could make of him
    • Rider Shulgi, the Sumerian King; "just" self-aggrandizement didn't seem enough of a character
    • Foreigner Jules Verne, with the idea that his novels were actually autobiographical, but the eldritch elements censored from them; my original entry for one of the contests
    • Caster Lot, the only survivor of Sodom and Gomorrah; abandoned because I'm too shit at writing to give his NP the "impact" it deserves, and couldn't really reconcile the incest with the rest of the narrative
    • Lancer Palamedes, the Saracen Knight of the Round Table; abandoned because I know entirely too little about the guy, and while I could spin the character into something interesting, I've not found a way to give him a satisfying, coherent powerset that complements the rest of the KotRT
    • Alter-Ego Julian the Apostate, alter ego of Helios; was reading the book by Gore Vidal on Julian, but wasn't as inspired as I'd hoped and turned to greener pastures
    • Lancer Aurangzeb, Mughal Emperor; just wasn't all that inspired I guess

Lambda-Nu #1Time to join the procrastination party!

Lancer Chandragupta II: One of the most powerful emperors of the Gupta Empire in India. Has the Iron Pillar of Delhi as a Noble Phantasm.
    Saber/Berserker Hrolfr Kraki: A legendary Danish king from Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian tradition. His sword, Skofnung, was imbued with the spirits of his twelve faithful berserker bodyguards.

Also, would anyone have any idea on what Noble Phantasms to give a Gabriel sheet? Back in September, I was working on one, but then it went on the back-burner. While I was talking with Padoru about how to improve Caster Khosrow, I ended up Ruler Gabriel and Rider Bull Demon King sheets, which were originally his idea, but haven't quite gotten anywhere on Gabriel's Noble Phantasm. We decided that it should have something to do with the legend about them picking souls from the Tree of Life and giving them bodies and that it could perhaps counter the manifestation of the soul.

Here's what I came up with:

Maybe I could have it spawn a replica of the Tree of Life that spawns a Bounded Field that slowly (about as quick as turtle can cross the street) breaks down the bodies of Servants within it? That sounds pretty broken, though...

But we decided that a Bounded Field was broken and that it'd be better to consult someone who knows more about the True Magics. So, anyone have any ideas?

SleepMode #3Throwing some ideas I abandoned a long time ago.

Not-WIPs:

Berserker Bai Qi: The Butcher of Qin, one of the greatest generals of the Warring States Period. Infamous for causing the deaths of around two million. An terrifying perfectionist in war, he does everything to keep his record unblemished by defeat. Funnily enough, this screwed him over on the long run (Died by forced suicide).

Berserker Davy Jones: I initially ran with the idea of "What if any attempts to summon a Berserker-Class Naval HS ends up being hijacked by Davy?" With Jones being a Dead Face of the humans that died at sea, and his NP varies on whichever HS was originally summoned. Kinda lost the spark for it.

Assassin Tanaka Shinbei: "Captain of Assassins" during the Bakamatsu and the de facto leader of the Four Hitokiris. Had the most kill out of the group, but I had trouble digging for his background and was thus dropped.

Berserker Herne the Hunter: Hunter who died in Windsor and possibly one of the Wild Hunt's many leaders. Given there's not much on him, he was abandoned quickly. Probably added "something something Human-regressed into-Nature Spirit."

Caster Hyakumonogatari Kaidenkai (Aoandon): If Nursery Rhyme if she was a collection of Japanese Wierd Tales. Based on the 100 Stories game. Never had the fire to finish the final stretch.

Saber Chiba Shusaku Narimasa: The "Last Sword Saint," supposedly equal to Musashi Miyamoto in terms of victories. Abandoned since I couldn't elaborate any more on it.

King of Padoru #2Leaving some ideas here:

Sasaki Tadasaburō & Imai Noburō: Members of the Miwamarigumi (similar to the Shinsengumi, but composed of higher-ranking samurais and sons of the shogunate's retainers). They don't have cool feats like Okita or Hijikata, but they confessed to have been the ones who killed Sakamoto Ryōma, so something could be done with that as a basis. They could have Scapegoat as a reference to how Kondō was accused of killing Ryōma, although it's not as if they blamed him directly.

Kagutsuchi: The kami of fire who killed Izanami by accident during his birth. He should be really OP since not only he killed a goddess, but also introduced the concept of death in the Japanese creation myth. As for the class, he could qualify as Saber (patron of blacksmiths, plus he was killed with a sword), Assassin (first to kill somebody), and Berserker (in a version of the myth, the water kamis were created to pacify him).

Gustave Eiffel: This one may result harder to do. The Eiffel Tower is the most obvious NP. One of its functions would be nullifying the Fame of anything in a large area, but that doesn't look like enough reason to build a 300-meter tower. Another NP could be the Statue of Liberty as a golem. Also, aerodynamics. Eiffel loved aerodynamics.

Tamiya Iemon & Oiwa: The main characters of Jaoan's most well-known horror story, the Yotsuya Kaidan, which by the way looks as if Shakespeare went to Japan on holiday. There's a very famous picture of Oiwa's ghost emerging from a paper lamp made by Hokusai, and her character inspired the famous Sadako. As for Iemon, he ends up becoming crazy for being haunted all the time, and gets pissed off many times during the play, so he could be a Berserker.

Marduk: He soloed Tiamat at her strongest and her 11 children, so strongest god ever? Any idea I have for his NPs is basically Gil, unfortunately. I mean, his weapon Imḫullu is basically Ea, and his net of the four winds does a better job at binding than Enkidu since Tiamat couldn't break free from it. I had an idea for the latter that made it a Bounded Field preventing development by means of constant erosion, which prevented that Tiamat used her Monstrous Strengthor Self-Modification​.

Dragolord09 #1Also I've got some names of my own to contribute that I've picked up from other sheets across the web:

Assassin - Electra
    Caster - Radha
    Caster - Aesop
    Carl Friedrich Gauss
    Louis Pasteur
    Michael Faraday
    James Clerk Maxwell
    Alessandro Volta
    Luigi Galvani
    Charles-Augustin de Coulomb
    Andre-Marie Ampere
    Georg Ohm
    Hephaestion
    Admetus
    Alcestis
    Nisien
    Branwen
    Manawydan
    Eogan mac Durthacht
    Cet mac Magach
    St. Elizabeth of Hungary
    Mael Morda
    Antisthenes
    Mendelssohm
    Meyerbeer
    Takezaki Suenaga
    Hatakeyama Shigetada
    Kusunoki Masashige
    Promachus
    Dryas
    Aliruna
    Orvar-Oddr
    Jose Maria de Santo Agostinho
    Apolaki
    Svipdagr
    Moliere
    Veturia
    Lucianus Tarquinius Superbus
    Candace of Meroe
    Claude Du Val
    Mrs. Prodgers

Shiki-pon #1Also, in another attempt to boost the activity here, I guess I'll offer up some sheet ideas. These are actually one's that I've been reserving for myself, but at the moment I can't seem to find the time to make all of them myself. I've got material on most of them, so feel free to ask for it if you happen to be interested.

Mictlāntēcutli: The god of the Aztec underworld. Started off from a pretty cool faceclaim. I was thinking he might be a pseudo-Servant (and if we're sticking to canon characters as hosts, Kairi Sisigou might be pretty close in terms of a fitting vessel). Would probably have a 'true form' NP in addition to his other ones, and one he uses constantly out of vanity.
    Zoroaster: A Saver class Servant and the founder of Zoroastrianism. Besides that stuff, he's also heralded as the first Magus and would probably have fire stuff owing to Zoroastrianism's connection to the element.
    Thiess of Kaltenbrun: A crazy old man that had himself tried by the church, claiming to have been a werewolf in his youth. Granted, his version of werewolves went down to hell and fight demons in the name of God, so one supposes there's a bit of difference there. Would probably be mad as a hatter.
    Berthold Schwartz: A figure of German folklore, being the alchemist who came up with a mass-production formula for blackpowder (and as such is responsible for the developments after). Would probably be something closer to a phantom, possibly acting as a fusion of the Cistercian order of monks, who were essentially monk-alchemist-scientists.
    Pa'ao: Something I've offered up before, but I've managed to refine the concept into something. A foreign priest that came to Ancient Hawaii from parts unknown, toppled the current king and produced a more suitable candidate from somewhere. Also introduced the later cult of the war god Ku to Hawaii, as well as human sacrifice.
    King Herla: OG leader of the Wild Hunt, or something to that effect. Cursed into the role by fairies, probably became a quasi-nature spirit after some time. NP would most likely be the classic Wild Hunt. Also has some connections to the figure of the Erlking, an ominous fairy king from Germanic folklore.
    Mechi: Son of the Morrigan from Irish mythology. He was killed as a child due to some prophecy of doom. He apparently had three hearts, each containing a doom-bringing serpent. Most likely an Avenger or Berserker of some sort.
    Geirröthr: A combined figure of two people sharing the name - a Jötunn and a human king. The human king captured a disguised Odin once and tried to torture him. The giant part brings in his Jötunn daughters, Gjálp and Greip, who gave Thor some trouble. Would probably be a Caster, though a very physical one given the presence of his daughters.

Also, faceclaims up for grabs in case anyone gets inspired by them:
    Faceclaims

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Shiki-pon #2Since I assume I'll be busy with other things soon, I might as well submit some Servant ideas in case someone gets inspired by them:

"Chivalric Romance": A Servant in the vein of Nursery Rhyme, manifesting as the genre of Chivalric Romance. The real notable thing about this is the genre's effect on the legends of other heroes, since the stories frequently featured heroes from antiquity adventuring in medieval Europe. I also suspect that this might be an in-universe reason for some Classical Servants' anachronistic appearances, but I digress. Chivalric Romance would probably be a heroic sort of class, and would likely take either the form of a knight in shining armor or a court maiden or something else fitting the theme of tales of chivalry. They might also possess the ability to distort the Saint Graphs of other Servants in order for them to better "fit the story". Saber, Lancer, Rider or Caster, probably.
    Francesco Petrarca: Also known as Petrarch, essentially the father of the Renaissance (Renaissance - Innovation, anyone?), sparked by his discovery of some of Cicero's letters, hitherto unknown to Europe. As the founder of humanism and the world's first tourist, I'd imagine him to be a really big fanboy of human achievement (and therefore Servants) in general. Might or might not be a mage, but one of his personal philosophies more or less describes the workings of a Reality Marble if you squint hard enough, so he might possess one of those. Caster.
    Matthias Corvinus: King of Hungary, revolutionized the military of his day by having a professional army, not to mention one that actively wielded firearms and artillery in the 15th century. Was a bibliophile and polyglot besides excelling in most everything he tried, which might net him something similar to Richard the Lionhearted's Talented in All Fields/All Forte. I'd imagine his title, Raven King, also being mentioned there somewhere. And so as to avoid the obligatory army summoning NP, his Black Army/Legion could be a Skill giving him Military Tactics and the ability to summon Familiar soldiers. Also has a role in folklore of skulking about incognito to keep tabs on nobles mistreating their people. With his breadth of legend, I have him pegged for Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider and Caster at the least.
    Huayna Capac: A Sapa Inca, though somewhat unremarkable. A momma's boy of a leader, he still expanded the Inca Empire through bloody warfare. Wielded a sling in battle, was apparently carried by a palanquin. His NP might be related to a lake named after one of his acts, wherein he slaughtered so many of his enemies that the lake was rendered blood-red. Possibly shoots a barrage of blood droplets with the sling or something? Probably an Archer or a Rider.
    'Albert Johnson': Also known as the Mad Trapper of Rat Creek, not much is known about who the hell this guy was. He got into trouble with the mounties in Canada and responded to their arrival by shooting one of them through the door. He then went on to engage an entire patrol, got his shack dynamited (only to reveal a dugout underneath), engaged in a firefight and fled. A search party then tracked him for quite a long distance, despite him losing them a few times (once by trekking over a mountain). Reputedly the only sound ever heard from him was a laugh when he shot one the search party. Berserker or Assassin.
    Saint Hildegard: Polymath Saint, also the founder of natural history in Germany. Was reputedly an oracle of some stripe, even titled as the Sibyl of the Rhine. Notable for the fact that her achievements in the fields of science and faith all occurred without her ever actually being educated in either field. Her works are well-catalogued, so there's lots of material at least. Caster or Ruler.
    Saint Hubert: A minor Saint, mainly of interest for the possibility of making a deer-riding Rider. Patron Saint of hunters. Probably qualifies for Archer, Rider and Ruler.
    Apepi: A sheet broached on quite a long time ago, namely a Foreigner connected with Apep (one of the aliases of the Outer God D'Endrrah). Probably the biggest note on the sheet that in the Cthulhu mythos, Cthulhu actually killed D'Endrrah, so feasibly the power of the Outer God would be up for grabs, meaning that Apepi isn't just a vessel, but more like a channeler of the Outer God's full power. I also figured I'd throw in some nod to the asteroid 99942 Apophis, which might be the remnants of D'Endrrah corpse, or at least the imprint they left on this universe. Hypothetical NPs might include pulling down the asteroid (bolstered by some extra mass from whatever dimension D'Endrrah's corpse actually lies in), with Apep's rivalry with Ra maybe turning it into a dark sun or something. Might also be able to summon a simulacrum-Apep as a mount. Class would be Foreigner, but might also be a Rider or a Berserker.

Also some faceclaims:
    Faceclaims

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

Dragolord09 #2Just thought I'd leave another couple names down here in case anybody is in need of ideas for sheets:

Hayam Wuruk
    Yoshitoshi Tsukioka
    Dominique Jean Larrey
    Teresa Ferraris Magbanua
    Xenophanes of Colophon
    Pliny the Younger
    Hippomenes

Shiki-pon #3Also in case anyone cares, I've got some sheet ideas up for grabs again, because my to-do list keeps bloating every day. Most of them have at least a vague sort of statline and something resembling skills and Noble Phantasms of varying quality. If anyone happens to be interested, I can PM what I've got done on them and more notes on what they did. I guess most of these have the benefit of not having been done before.
    Not that anybody ever picks up on these, though.

Robert Rogers: The first Ranger in the military sense. British soldier operating in the Americas who got fed up with the natives ambushing them all the time and decided to give them a taste of their own medicine. Besides some of his questionable activities involving guerrilla warfare, he also set up the Rules of Ranging which are (in a modified state) still followed by Ranger companies to this day.

Mfumu Mpashi: A weird one. Essentially a tradition of ancestor worship (a communal Heroic Spirit formed of Phantoms, essentially) walking around as a Servant. As a side note, the ancestor spirits of chieftains happen to be lions, so the Servant can ride those or sick them on people.

Mechi: Still the son of the Morrígan, appears as a young child due to being killed when he was young. Has a heart infested with a trio of snakes that were prophesied to one day grow and destroy Ireland, but getting killed put a stop to that. Probably has severe mommy issues due to the Morrígan just stepping aside and letting him get murdered.

Skanderbeg: A warrior king from Eastern Europe who was raised by the Ottomans to be their commander. He promptly switched sides as an adult, converted to Christianity and started fighting the Ottomans. Contemporary of Vlad, but got far more recognition for his actions, being named the Bulwark of Christianity by the Pope. Apparently had a big hand in holding the Ottomans back, as even they remarked that Christendom had lost its sword and shield with his death. Named after Iskandar, also has a magic sword and a magic horse in legend. The horse's whinny scares enemies, but I can't find any source on what makes the sword magic, other than it belonged to some sultan.

Lostbelt Vlad: Born from listening to the Dracula musical (West End version) one too many times. Essentially "what if Vlad had somehow managed to become one with the Night of Wallachia on the night of its appearance". He'd then have gone on to murderize the Ottomans, got a papal condemnation for his sins (despite acting in their best interests), then decided to embrace his monstrosity and became the shadowy overlord of the Vampiric Lostbelt. Arch-enemy of the regular Vlad.

Hugh Glass: Very durable person par excellence. Traipsed across history, coming across a few famous pirates and spending some time with them, living with the Native Americans on amiable terms, almost got killed by other Native Americans, almost got killed (again) by a bear (which he killed), abandoned into the wilderness by his travelling companions and finally proceeded to track them down to engage in some sweet, sweet vengeance. Ended up forgiving them in the end, though.

Enepsigos: A demon I've mentioned in this thread earlier. Double- to triple-headed demon connected to the moon, with the stated goal of wishing for it to crash to earth. Foiled by some Archangel. One myth describes her seeing as far to the future as Solomon (or rather, giving him a vision of the future). Might be Hecate wearing a mask, all pissed off that Artemis supplanted her as the chief moon-goddess (sort of).

Kamapua'a: A Hawaiian kupua (divine-ish entity with a double form - one human, one something else) and on-off boyfriend to Pele. Oddly for a kupua, he looked like a humanoid pig but his other form was a tree. Apparently was also really, really handsome, which Pele didn't like for some reason. Might be a Lancer wielding his alternate form? This one is on the list mainly because of the fact that I can't stop thinking of Inosuke (from KnY) as his faceclaim.

Wologor: A strange Polish mystical entity that guards the rest of some sort of mountain god. Takes time out of his busy schedule to watch over the dreams of humans as well. The main myth dealing with him relates to his infatuation with a mortal woman. He burned her house down by accident (apparently through sheer burning passion). Also has a bull/bison head.

Shiki-pon #4Since I appear to have lost my immediate drive to make more Servant sheets and the list just keeps getting longer and longer, I'll throw out a few prompts that people are free to pick up if they please.

Wendigo (Berserker/Assassin): A not-precisely-Heroic Spirit that probably wouldn't be summoned on its own. Being an insatiable spirit of hunger, they wouldn't have any connection heroes or anti-heroes, but due to the influence of the so-called "Wendigo psychosis" affecting certain North American tribes, Wendigo would count as an "Anti-Hero" tacked on to a human spirit. Could also work as a Berserker version of some tribal hero. I imagined Wendigo having some version of Vanagandr's (a.k.a. Fenrir's) Soul Eater Skill, but with caveat of having increasingly diminishing returns from it.
    Faceclaim suggestion

FC Link

Báb (Caster/Alter Ego/Saver): Founding figure of the Baháʼí Faith which essentially goes really hardcore on syncretism. It posits that all world religions are actually one and the same and has some curious interpretations on the roles of prophets and the nature of the Divine. Given that he lived around the same era as Blavatsky, he might also be a similar kind of 'Seeker of Truth', and might have some connection to the Root feeding him his ideas.
    Faceclaim suggestion

FC Link

"Spider Woman"/Na'ashjé'íí Asdzáá/Kokyangwuti (Caster/Assassin):
    A figure from Native American myth, with slightly different names and appearances depending on which mythology one looks at. Usually associated with dreamcatchers, usually benevolent but sometimes an enemy of children or a boogeyman-like figure. I haven't done much research on this one yet, but she'd probably have some ability relating to dreamcatchers.

Pheidippides (Lancer/Shielder): The runner of Marathon, said to have run from Marathon to Athens to deliver news of victory and then died from exhaustion. However, it seems the legend is actually based on the army that fought at Marathon becoming aware of Athens being under threat, marching back to Athens and defending it in a second battle on the same day. Pheidippides would thus by a literal one-man army of some sort, probably with an Innocent Monster to shove all those people into a single body.

Oswald Boelcke (Rider):
    The pioneer of aerial warfare in WW I and a kind of predecessor and teacher to the Red Baron. Might be hard to differentiate from the Red Baron in terms of NPs, but his other abilities would most likely revolve around things like early warning systems, air to air tactics and so on.

Captain Cook (Rider/Berserker/Alter Ego/Foreigner?): Not James Cook the British Explorer, but rather the figure of Australian mythology based on his arrival. As this Captain Cook is more of blank slate than the original and only has presence in Australian Aboriginal stories, it could be twisted into some malicious entity using the Heroic Spirit shell as a remote body or something else. Of course, it could also be played straight or tacked onto James Cook.

Kay Khosrow (Rider/Caster/Avenger): A Persian king and son of the hero Siyavash. I imagined him as a more benevolent Avenger who leans on magecraft in battle. Possesses the Cup of Kay Khosrow, which is reputed to be able to show anything and everything occurring on earth or the Seven Heavens. Might also be able to summon a version of Rostam for assistance, given that Rostam also wanted a part in Khosrow's vengeance.

Joachim Murat (Rider):
    One of Napoleon's top commanders, and the possessor of the enviable title of King of Dandies. He seems to have been in charge of Napoleon's cavalry as a somewhat-independent commander, and earned form him the name of the "First Horseman of Europe". Also apparently charged into melee wielding nothing more than a riding crop while making it out alive. Before Napoleon's time, he was apparently a notoriously quarrelsome duelist.

Svipdagr (Caster/Berserker/Alter Ego): A prompt I've tossed around before, but I've recently found some actual abilities for him. The core of the sheet is that Svipdagr is a kenning for the god Óđr, Freya's husband. He barely ever stays in Asgard and wanders the world in disguise. Svipdagr's story mostly revolves around his marriage to Freya (or an equivalent by way of kennings), aided by the ghost of his mother, who is a powerful witch. His NP would likely be a dragon transformation, as he was cursed to transform into one by Odin. He still retained his wits, though, and mostly hung out in a cave somewhere. Would probably get superb support magic from his mother and Freya, the local garden variety of goddess of magic.

En no Gyoja (Caster): Founder of the Japanese Shugendo sect. From what we've seen in the Nasuverse, they're like some kind of mage-monk-martial artist types, so Gyoja, as their founder, would probably have these traits cranked up to eleven. The practicioners of Shugendo, the yamabushi, are usually depicted as having supernatural powers and sometimes connected to the Tengu.

And lastly, some random faceclaims that I've yet to find a use for:
    Faceclaims

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

FC Link

As per usual, I'm open to questions on where to find material and possible Skill/NP ideas on these subjects (and any others). Sure hope at least some of these are worthy of getting picked up.

Shiki-pon #5Since there's a modicum of activity in the thread at the moment, I figured I'd offer some prompts from my (ever expanding) list:

Ti Ying: The Daughter of Courage from China. She is famed for speaking out against and bringing an end to the horrific Five Pains as a mode of punishment. Though she doesn't have much going for her beyond that, her father was a physician (and she might have picked up a few tricks) and was a common woman who spoke out against the Emperor himself. Her letter (or rather part of it) to the Emperor might make for a good NP chant, too. The obvious choice for class would be Caster, though I suppose Berserker might qualify as well (it being somewhat insane for a commoner to speak out against the Emperor, after all).

Moremi Ajasoro: The Mother of the Yoruba from Africa. Her people were beset by raids from spirits, and under the guidance of a river spirit, she let herself be captured. Using her beauty, she integrated into the raiders' society, only to discover they were simply men in disguise. She escaped back to her people and brought the truth of the matter to light, also noting that the spirit disguises were very flammable. The Yoruba then fought back against the raiders with torches, driving them away. For its advice, the river spirit demanded the life of her son. For her actions in her people's defense and out of sympathy for the loss of her child, the Yoruba then declared themselves her children. Probably and Assassin or Caster.

Guthrum: An opponent of Alfred the Great, being a Saxon warlord (that later converted to Christianity). I would've drawn heavily from G.K. Chesterton's Ballad of the White Horse in terms of characterization, making a nihilistic destroyer that lays waste in order to forget the emptiness of his existence (and who later finds salvation in a greater purpose, I suppose). Either an Avenger, Berserker or Lancer. As a Lancer, I would've stolen from the same book the shtick of one of his underlings, namely the fact that he would wield seven spears.

Jacob Bruce: The Scottish court mage of tsar Peter the Great. He has a surprising wealth of material to draw from, from the Sukharev Tower (the first observatory/wizard's tower in Russia), the Waters of Life and Death and the mysterious Black Book, said to have been written by Solomon and/or Satan and making its owner capable of locating hidden treasures, opening all locks and knowing all truths (the last sounds like messing with the Root to me). Apparently his tower was shrouded in darkness after his death, as though his spirit clung to it. Has a bit of a bad reputation as a warlock, too. Unsurprisingly a Caster.

Tsutsui Jomyo Meishu: A warrior monk who fought alongside the Minamoto. Not much to write home about this one, but he did have a pretty cool sequence of defending a bridge against his enemies and repeatedly running out of arrows, breaking his weapons and switching to new ones as the battle raged on. Probably goes for a Saber, Lancer or Archer.

Titus Manlius Imperiosus Torquatus: A Servant mostly for the sake of a glorious name. A very principled hero of Rome's early history, having had his own son executed for breaking rank against his orders (this coming to be known as 'Manlian discipline'). Also fought a giant Gaul in a duel, being the only one willing to do so. Of course, he easily won, taking his enemies great bronze torc as a prize and earning one of his names. Could also be construed to have some clout with Jupiter, mostly due to an incident in Jupiter's temple with Lucius Annius.

King of Macrobia: The king of the fabled Macrobians. Said to have lived somewhere around the Horn of Africa, they were reputed to be the tallest and handsomest of all humans. After a Persian emperor tried to bribe him into submission with luxury gifts, he sent back an unstrung bow: if the Persians could manage to string it, they would have the right to invade his country; but until then, they should thank the gods that the Macrobians never decided to invade their empire. Apparently the Macrobians were also super rich, to the point of prisoners' chains being made of gold. Macrobia might have something to do with the Land of Punt, too, which in Egyptian myth is the Land of Gods. Probably an Archer.

Milo of Croton: Said to be the second (or third, I suppose - with only Heracles and Titormus exceeding him) strongest man in Greece. A legendary wrestler and athelete, he won a great many crowns in Greece's Panhellenic games (such as the Olympic, Nemean and Pythian games). He is also reputed as fighting in an actual war (and making a significant contribution) while cosplaying as Heracles. Several feats of physical prowess are attributed to him, from carrying a fully grown bull on his shoulders to wrestling with several opponents while maintaining his footing on an oiled disc. Might be a Berserker due to the hubristic (and rather stupid) legend of his death.

La Voisin: A poisoner and witch from 17th century France. There are many legends of her dark rites and she was implicated in the Affair of the Poisons, a scandal reaching the court of Louis XIV. In Nasuverse terms she would probably be a mercenary mage, hiring her expertise to nobles. Unsurprisingly a Caster or an Assassin.

Bruncvik: Also known as Henry the Lion, a powerful German prince in actual history. During his travels, he became shipwrecked in a mystical land. There, he aids a lion in slaying a dragon, and the two then return to Europe. I seem to recall he had some more adventures on the way, involving a head-cutting sword of some kind. Probably a lion-riding Rider.

Cursed by Fortuna #1The god of World-0

Well aside from the typemoon minor characters and possible servants list (which I have compiled here), I think I may be of service

From Typemoon’s minor characters and stuff (listed people)

Abraham Lincoln
    Agrippina
    Aias/Ajax the great
    Neil Armstrong

Akuji no Takamaru
    Captain Kidd
    Charles the 7th

Edward the Black Prince
    George Washington
    Jacob (bible)

John Hawkins
    Kōga Saburō
    Mehmed the 2nd
    Nebuchadnezzar the 2nd

Onra
    Otakemaru
    Peleus
    Peter the 1st

Queen Victoria
    Robert Bulwer-Lytton
    Robert E. Lee
    Sakanouge no Tamuramaro

Sigmund
    Sita
    Shinmen Munisai
    Taira no Kagekiyo
    Urabe no Suetake

Usui Sadamitsu
    Vasco da Gama
    William Woodsworth
    Wong Fei-Hung
    The Wright Brothers

Paladins and Charlemagne stuff

Agolant
    Atlantes
    Baligant
    Ferragut

Fierbras
    Ganelon
    Marifsa
    Maugris
    Naimon

Ogier the Dane
    Oliver
    Renaud de Montauban
    Rodomonte

Ruggiero
    Tilpin/Turin
    William of Gellone
    Zerbino

Others from history or myth

Abhimanyu
    Abram/Abraham
    Aeneas
    Agamemnon

Alonso Quijano
    Annie Oakley
    Arngrim (norse)
    Bass Reeves
    Cadmus

Ching Shih
    Constantine the great
    Cortés
    Cyrus the 2nd

Daniel Boone
    Daedalus
    Diomedes
    Donatello
    Dongmyeong of Goguryeo

Ekalavya
    Glaucus
    Ghatokacha
    Hang Tuah
    Helen of Troy

Henry Jennings
    Hervor
    Hiawatha
    James Hickok
    Jeanne de Clisson

Khufu
    Krishna
    Koxinga
    Memnon
    Menelaus

Minamoto no Tametomo
    Minos
    Moctezuma
    Nasu no Yoichi

Nat Turner
    Nestor
    Noah
    Noah Webster Jr.
    Palamedes
    Patroclus
    Philoctetes

Samuel Bellamy
    Sarpedon
    Shibata Katsuie
    Sigurd the Crusader
    Starkad
    Theseus

Tamar of Georgia
    Tiresias
    Thiess of Kaltenbrunn
    Tomyris

Wyatt Earp
    Yamato Takeru
    Zhong kui

[hr]100%[hr]

If I can give any general advise on making servants it's to take something and work it out, maybe go through some official servant related stuff, or even if you're reading something or hear something on YouTube that you think is a neat idea, jot it down and then try and kinda see if things fit, you'd be surprised how many times I have been able to kinda make jigsaws like that (for example with the bit about Muramasa in my berserker page, I didn't plan that, I was writing it, and things feel into place and with research I found that the dates and location fit together surprisingly nicely). There are a lot of different characters and story you can tell with a servant and a lot of history you can do. Heck if you want you don't even need to take Nasu at face value (he claims it isn't possible to revive the dead outside the age of the gods, a servant comes who can do just that). If there is any other advise I can give, don't get discouraged if things don't work out.

Total disclosure here, I have a doc on my computer I created back in mid 2016 to 2017, That's when I first started doing servant created stuff. I will also say this some of the first original servants were literally so OP, that honestly if I wanted to include them I would essentially have to rewrite the entire sheet again and give it another go. Moreover don't be scared to try something that's been done before. Here's an idea, I'm certain Gawain has been done a bunch, but what about a villainous Gawain? In the Post-Vulgate Cycle, Gawain was written as a evil, cowardly disgrace of a knight, who only held the seat due to his power and other reasons, and it is established that Gawain let his selfish pride and personal feelings overwhelm him at the end of Camelot, which is why he wouldn't get over his feud with Lancelot for the sake of the king's life.

So why not go all in and make a berserker Gawain, a Gawain tainted by his deeds and actions, who let fame and fortune rule him til his envy and hate spilled forth, willing allowing Camelot to fall, and fulfilling his role as Morgan's son. Gawain also was synonymous to some with he is shield which held a pentacle/pentagram, this symbol once symbolized the wounds of Christ (and Gawain's virtue as one worthy of the grail, a christ-like figure), yet is now seen as something satanic and evil. So why not go all in and even give him a sort of noble phantasm drawing parallel to Gawain, he who was symbolized with the sun, having his light set, and much like the Moriningstar (Satan/Lucifer) his pride and envy tear the round table apart. Personally, I can't say I've ever seen that direction been, taken (although I would need to trawl through the past threads to check).

TLDR, just go for it, do what you want and I'll try and give advise as best I can.

Shiki-pon #6Since I can't for the life of me seem to actually finish a sheet, I'll once again post some historical figure prompts in the hope that someone will pick them up:
    (Also hey, I'm alive)

Jan III Sobieski: A Polish king known as the savior of Vienna, who led a relief action against the invading Ottomans, breaking their power in Europe forever. During the Relief of Vienna, he led the largest cavalry charge in history at the head of his hussars. Most likely classed as a Rider. I tried to make him a Shielder using the constellation Scutum Sobiescianum as his "shield" but couldn't quite get the idea to work as I wanted.

Lityerses:
    The demigod son of Demeter, known as the Reaper of Men. A talented farmer with a penchant for challenging others into harvesting contests, only to scythe down the losers when he prevailed. Tried this on Heracles, which didn't work out so well for him. Remembered as a more positive figure in the songs of Phrygia and other places. Probably a Lancer or a Berserker.

Viriato: A rebel against Rome hailing from the Iberian peninsula. His origins are obscure but he rose to prominence and leadership seemingly from nowhere, leading a successful military campaign against Rome after a massacre of the male populace. Never actually lost a battle, with his 'War of Fire' ending in a peace treaty. Viriato got betrayed, however, and assassinated by traitors working in concert with Rome. Could probably be a mellow Avenger or a Lancer or Rider.

Tipu Sultan: The sultan of the Indian kingdom of Mysore, hailed as the Tiger of Mysore. Advanced military rocketry through his army and employed several different kinds of metallic rockets against his enemies (the British), actually putting up a fight against them in several wars. Apparently desired to link up with Napoleon against the British, but this never came to pass. Probably an Archer wielding rockets, though he could possibly be a Rider riding a mechanical tiger (as he actually had some sort of tiger-automaton built for him - nothing truly functional, but since he's a Servant...).

Galenos: Known as the most accomplished medical researcher in antiquity. Responsible for many innovations in surgical techniques (especially relating to the eyes and the brain) as well as anatomy. Also came up with the idea of humours (that is Sanguine/Phlegmatic/Choleric/Melancholic) and diseases being caused by an imbalance in them. I imagined his Noble Phantasm as relating to the Antonine Plague (sometimes known as the Galenian Plague). Probably a Caster.

Louis XI: A French king known for his spycraft and scheming, called by his enemies as "The Universal Spider". Probably would have the End of the Spider's Thread as a Skill. Mont-Saint Michel might serve as a Noble Phantasm due to his use of the place as a fortress. Most likely to manifest as a Caster.

Mary Frith: Also known as Moll Cutpurse, a woman from Shakespearean England. Dressed as a man in order to avoid some of the social restrictions of the time and acted as a cutpurse and fence (among other crimes) throughout her life. Might be an Assassin, Rider (with her mount the performing horse Marocco, I'd assume) or Berserker.

NMR-3 #3For whatever it's worth, I was considering several other entries for the latest contest, including:

• Shielder the Bodhi Tree, as in the one the Buddha achieved enlightenment under. The idea was that the tree managed to absorb some of the enlightenment and thereby qualifies as a Servant. Didn't make the cut because I know very little about Buddhism.
    • Rider Gwyn ap Nudd. Focus would lie mostly on his role as a psychopomp. Shuttered because (a) I didn't know how to reconcile his nature as king of the fair folk with his role as a psychopomp, (b) I know even less about Welsh stuff than I do about Buddhism somehow.
    • Berserker Black Dog, combining the many legends of ghostly hounds together with some Wild Hunt stuff. My interest in this just kinda petered out.
    • Caster Kurt Gödel, who would be nonhumanoid because of weird mathematical stuff with his incompleteness theorem. I actually known how the incompleteness theorem works, but: (a) it's a bitch to explain in the Servant format and (b) Marcus Aurelius, which was based around more or less the same concept, failed to receive any reactions whatsoever.
    • Rider Elijah - Sandalphon. Using the story of him becoming the angel Sandalphon as a base, it would mostly be about this extra-dimensional superhuman angel struggling to remember how human senses worked. Also, Good Omens references. Eventually dropped because I realized figuring out the exact ratio of Elijah backstory and/or skills vs Sandalphon skills would be a bother.
    • Saber Lü Dongbin. One of the Eight Immortals, so I'd've spun him off into being the same type of not-vampire as Hinako. Read about a story where awful shit happens to him and he doesn't react, which apparently makes him a good person, and realized that that's not a moral I particularly agree with.
    • Grand Berserker Susanoo. Meant as a critique of F/GO servants, including some bullshit about how syncretism gave Susanoo the skill "Nine Lives - Japan Style". Discarded because it wasn't particularly funny, relevant, or interesting.
    • Caster Aradia, collecting several kinds of legends to turn her into a witch queen. Might still do this one, actually.
    • Rider Indrajit. Realized I don't actually care about powerlevels that much.
    • Caster Diogenes but a chicken. Comedy option.

AAM1232 #1I'm stuck, and I wouldn't mind some help if possible for a few Servants I want to make. If you're interested in a longer discussion, PM me. Some ideas/themes I was imagining (and yes, these are all Indian Servants):

• Shalivahana (floating between Avenger, Rider and Alter Ego) - A mythical Indian emperor based on the Satavahana dynasty, who is often linked to Vikramaditya in mysterious, contradictory ways. I'm a bit lost here on what direction I want to go with him, whether as a vengeful phantom type linked to Vikramaditya or someone just totally separate.
    • Jagadis Chandra Bose (Caster) - a renowned scientist for his work in radio science, microwave optics and plant biology. Also a sci-fi writer. Want to get a proper faceclaim that's also
    • Narasimha (Berserker) - One of the 10 Avatars of Vishnu. Someone I picked for the recent contest but never got around to finishing. I felt like I was going too far into the space filled by Ashwatthama, who I really enjoy and don't want to feel like I'm ripping off of him.
    • Bhagiratha (Caster) - Inspired by the old Water prompt in the Monthly contest thread, he would use the powers of Ganga, the river goddess as he was tasked with bringing her down to cleanse the souls of his ancestors and fill the oceans.
    • Raghu (Rider/Saber)- Great grandfather of Rama, who was known for his virtues and being a formidable emperor in both might and reach. I was playing around with some connections to Indra, as his parents wished for him to be a "Indra on Earth" and the two were well matched in a brief clash.

Lambda-Nu #2So, got some sheets that I had ideas for but can't really get myself to care about. Do whatever you want with these, just know that I wasn't able to get these off the ground much. Unfortunately, you'll be on your own.

Foreigner - Nezahuacoyotl: Based on his supposed encounter with an "Unknown, Unknowable Lord of Everywhere". The empty temple he built in honor of the UULoE might provide some decent basis for his NP, but that's about all I have to say.

Rider - Long John Silver: That guy who inspired many of the stereotypical traits of pirates. The most I got for him was that I gave him Charisma C, but that's it. I completely forgot about him until I was going through the doc again.

Saber - Constantine XI Palaiologos: The last emperor of the Byzantine Empire, so the last emperor of Rome as a whole. I have completely forgotten about what I wanted to do with him.

Avenger - Duryodhana: The big bad evil guy of the Mahabharata. All I remember is that I wanted to try my hand at making a sheet for him since Karna is in Fate canon and we've had plenty of Pandava sheets but no one else seems to have made a sheet for him. I gave him Bravery because he had the balls to duel Bhima (even though we all know how well that went) and Golden Rule A because of that one time the Vaishnava Yajna sacrifice making him the wealthiest man in
    India
    the world

. Other than that, nothing. But I did buy a copy of the Mahabharata from Barnes & Noble, so I may just pick this up again sometime.

Assassin - Alcibiades: Inspired by Everywhere and Nowhere, which had him as a recurring character. He would have Presence Concealment at D-Rank because I based his having the Assassin class on how much of an underhanded prick he was, not because he was a good spy or anything. Other than that, I also have him Independent Action B (because of his Chronic Backstabbing Disorder), Golden Rule (Body) A (he actually was known for being tremendously handsome), and Military Tactics C+ (general and all; would give a boost to tactics considered unconventional).

All yours, gentlemen. I'd appreciate it if you gave me credit for whichever idea you use, since I usually tend to do that when using ideas from other people (or at least try to).

BnEl15 #1Gonna put a few ideas here which I've dropped for various reasons. Y'all are welcome to pick them up if any of them strikes your fancy.

The Otome Protag, Second Only to Helen of Troy

Angelica (Lover/Caster): The main girl of Orlando Innamorato and Orlando Furioso. A large part of the plot can be traced back to Roland, his cousin Rinaldo, and a bunch of other dudes simping for her, only for her to fall in love and marry a minor NPC (Medoro) near the end of the epic, which caused Roland to go on a mindless, buck-naked rampage out of grief, prompting Astolfo to fly to the moon to get his reason back. I thought of 2 NPs for her, the first being a ring given to her by Ruggiero which grants her invisibility (and Anti-Magic protection, according to Bradamante's second NP), the second being a fountain that allows her to enhance and invert emotions (Roland drank from the fountain and his love was transformed to hate, meanwhile Rinaldo who was initially apathetic to her drank from it and fell madly in love with her). Character-wise, I imagine her as a parody of generic shoujo-manga protags; the "delicate flower" type who's kind, somewhat of an airhead, but extremely dense when it comes to romance, not realizing people are killing each other and invading countries left and right to earn her love. Might have an interesting line to my Alcina, considering both are from the same epic, and Angelica is pretty much everything that Alcina wants and more (being a reverse-harem otome game protag surrounded by bishounens).

The Man Who Dreamt of Stars

Neil Armstrong (Lostbelt) (Avenger/Foreigner): Obviously a controversial figure I'm hesitant to approach. Maybe not as much as Hitler, but still. Inspired by this chilling speech supposedly read by President Richard Nixon if the Moon Landing was a failure, stranding the three astronauts on the moon and dooming them to a slow and painful death. Either strengthened by an Outer God (Foreigner) or the souls of other cosmonauts who perished during the Space Race (maybe even those who lost their lives in the Challenger Disaster, but nope, If I'm not touching Armstrong with a 10-foot pole, I'm not gonna touch Challenger with a 20-foot one) (Avenger). "The Pioneers of the Stars that Never Were". Would have a huge hatred towards the US Government who sacrificed their lives for what was essentially a dick-measuring contest. Might have a twisted variant of Pioneers of the Stars, but he'd prefer to seal it since it reminds him/them(?) of how their government forced them into the role and framed their horrifying deaths as something "patriotic". Had a huge Cold War Lostbelt based on this as well. Basically Moon Landing failed --> No end to the Space Race --> Increasing tensions between the US and USSR --> Stanislav Petrov pressed the alert button during the Soviet Nuclear False Alarm Incident --> Worldwide nuclear warfare.

The (Alleged) Immortality of Love and Strife

Empedocles (Caster/Ruler/Foreigner(?)): Ancient Greek philosopher who propagated the theory of the four classical elements (water, air, fire, aether), as well as two forces; Love and Strife, that could mix and separate elements respectively. One anecdote about his death stated how he threw himself to the crater of Mount Etna to prove himself immortal. According to Lucian's satirical retelling of the tale, instead of dying, he was carried up into the heavens by a volcanic eruption. He was understandably mildly irritated at the prospect of not being an immortal, all-powerful fire-god, but he peacefully spent the rest of his life on the moon. Personally, I might've linked Mount Etna to the Reverse Side of the World, and he unwittingly ended up there after his... "self-deification attempt".

Great Witch of the Wild Hunt

Great Auk (Rider/Berserker/Avenger/Foreigner/Monster): A joke that went too far, inspired by Kiwi's Avenger Dodo sheet on the last contest. A bird that was unsurprisingly hunted into extinction by humans in the mid-19th century. Nothing interesting there. What is interesting, however, is how the last of its kind was killed. The poor bird was captured by a group of hunters, and a massive storm was brewing. The hunters somehow arrived at the conclusion that the bird was a manifestation of a storm-calling witch and killed it. If you really wanna go wild on this one, you can link it to the Wild Hunt, literally and metaphorically speaking.

Behind the Napoleon of Crime

Adam Worth (Assassin): Said to be the greatest inspiration behind James Moriarty, a pickpocket, gangster, and conman who clashed with the Scotland Yard and the Pinkerton Detective Agency a few times throughout his life. It is said that those who worked in his schemes never even knew his name, and while the Yard did manage to unveil a large part of his network as a master criminal in London, they still failed to pin any specific leads on him until very late in his career, due to one of his underlings screwing up a forgery scheme.

BnEl15 #2 Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale
    I'm only good at writing psuedo-smut, okay?

EDIT: I really like all the different styles of sheets that everyone uses. It brings a personal flair that you wouldn't have if there was just a standard, uniform sheet that everyone was expected to use.

EDIT 2: I kinda want to do another servant, so, as with Hati, I'll cast the line here. Anything you guys want to see me try my hand at? Doesn't have to be a specific person, just a class is enough.
    Let's see, aside from the names I have here, I have...

- Enkidu (Lostbelt), where Ishtar got her dad to kill Gil for rejecting her advances (as opposed to killing Enkidu in the PHH). Two ways I can see this go: either they'd regress into their more monstrous form with a huge hate-boner for the gods, or they'd instead become single-mindedly determined to protect everything Gil had built for himself and his people, creating an "Eternal Uruk" of sorts.

- Woodes Rogers, a pirate hunter from the 17th-18th century. The only idea I have on this guy is that he'd be a reverse-Blackbeard: a stern, dignified captain on the outside, a complete degenerate on the inside.

- Reynald of Chattilon, a prominent member of the Second and Third Crusade who clashed with Saladin a few times and achieved moderate success in limiting Saladin's influence. He's a major dick though, to the point where when Saladin captured and personally beheaded him for the atrocities he committed, other crusaders such as Richard I and Baldwin IV just reacted like "yeah, he had it coming".

- Deinocrates, Iskandar's top architect who designed the city plans for Alexandria. He also built a massive monument and funeral pyre to honor one of Iskandar's top generals, Hephaestion.

- There's also a bunch of interesting figures in this gag competition here. Might be interesting to see a more serious take on some of the characters there.

Kabalisto Koga #2 Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale
    Hell yeah. Thanks everyone.

To address a few, Sköll I have no idea how to do and make him/her a unique entity from Hati, no matter if I grab the Lostbelt version or the true timeline one. I had a reason that I didn't do Apollodorus, but I can't remember it right now. The other Hindi servants I put aside to do Hari. Making a true Caster seems interesting, I'll try to work one of the names presented as such. Honestly, Enkidu (potentially genderbent, I have an idea) from a Lostbelt seems right up my alley, and if it supports a custom Lostbelt, I'm down to help.

I'll have to look into the others as well. Current goal is Caster of some kind.
    Of which sort ofCaster would you like to make perhaps i could help you ? As i have some ideas for interesting Casters \/

1;Xenophon : was a contemporarie of Platon and fellow Student of Socrates , he was known as the legendary Leader of the Ten thousand a Mercenary Arm,y that was collected under the persian Prince Kyros the younger which wanted to overtake his older Brther Artarxerxes II but died in Battle and Xenophon was the appointed Leader and managed to lead the in the Mesopothamian Region stranded Greek Forces back to Greek lands , so e would make a Strategist Caster or gicven that he wrothe also a Book obn Horsemannship and were a Army leader also a Strong Rider or Ruler .

2: Demokrit of Abdera :THe founder of the Atomic Theory and was known as the Laughing philosopher .

3:Heraklitos of Ephesos :A pre -Socratic Ionian Philosopher ,He was remembered as the weeping philosopher , he lived during the time as it were art oft he Persian Empire . His Philosophy consited out of that every Thing was made outo f a Form of Fire which Shows that he knew perhaps some Zoroastrianic Elements /had some Knowledge About it.He also had a specific cosmology . He was also known as the obscure for his wordplays aswell was he quite misanthropic view and hat he choe to live outside the Settlements so that Discernment of poor would be a possible skill aswell was he known for his Unity of opposites . He influenced the whole western philosophies upto Nietzsche and so on . would make for a powerfull Caster or perhaps Archer ,he is one of the servants i have on my Servant list . so have i thought already may parts.

4: Aristophanes :Founder of the Greek (old) Comedy though may be a difficult Servant candidate as About his personality and Life is even less known . though he could make interesting and rtichy Caster servant.

5; One of the Three Great Tragediens :Aschylos,Sophocles and Euripides were the three playwrights that made the Foundation of the Tragedy Genre all of them could make great caster candidates.

6:Zenobia: Was the Palmyrenian Queen that was famous for the Rebelion against Rome and ruled the short lived Palmyrenian Empire , for here e multiple possible ways as she is one of the few Pre-islamic arabic servant candidates could you have her Arabian Divine sorcery , as she was Rergent for her Son could you give her the King Maker skill .

7:Bardiya :was the Son of Kyros the Great and was said to be disposed and impersionated by aa Magus called Gaumata could be either a Caster , Ruler or Faker .

8;Nektanobos II:Was the last native Pharao of egypt ,not Kleopatra .

Cursed by Fortuna #2 Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale

EDIT 2: I kinda want to do another servant, so, as with Hati, I'll cast the line here. Anything you guys want to see me try my hand at? Doesn't have to be a specific person, just a class is enough.
    I have a handful that I would potentially like to maybe see someone try so I'll just let them here for you to see if anything interest you.

Sir Bredbeddle, King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden, Oliver Cromwell, Boleslaw the Brave of Poland, The Beast of Gévaudan, and maybe Gottfried "Götz" von Berlichingen since my take on him seems to have stalled. (I also suppose I could throw Chrétien de Troyes in there as after toying with the Idea I'm not sure how I would like to implement it)

Dragolord09 #3Honestly TheTruthWhale, besides the names I've already given you and haven't been done yet (Sköl, Apollodorus, Vrushali, and Kingu), the only new names I could come up with are Máni and Lóegaire Búadach. Though if you want to do another class, how about trying to make something like a Caster?

Dragolord09 #4Well, how about I give you four names to start with and see what happens? You can take your time on any of these or do someone completely different I don't mind.

Apollodorus
    Vrushali
    Rati
    Kingu

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oho, this is nice. I think I spy some interesting people there. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Wow Drago thank you! Once i am back from my trip I add a link in the OP to your post.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Thanks so much Drago!

Blog Entries
    Neat! Might as well add to the list and drop a few ideas for the most recent contest while I'm at it. These are all free to take, fwiw.

• Pretender Eve - Lilith/Tree of Knowledge Serpent. Basically after eating from the Tree, God's curse turned the Serpent into Lilith, who pretends she's Eve for reasons. Nay still write it eventually, but until then feel free to take it on.
    • Beast Tree of Knowledge. Ties into the previous one, kinda? I was unsatisfied with how un-grandiose the concept was and eventually decided not to do it.
    • Job, class unknown - Saver? Avenger? Rejected because it's easy to find a NP for him but that was all I had.
    • Archer Esau - Pretender Jacob. Simple enough concept, and a righteous Pretender is an interesting idea, I figured. Just kinda whiffed on actually writing.
    • Rider Absalom. Rehoboam's uncle, who led a rebellion against David. Felt like I couldn't do him and Rehoboam, it'd just be way too much.
    • Gog & Magog, twin giants who represent evil or something. Yeah, I dunno. Just didn't gel with me.
    • Saber Methuselah, realized that my version wouldn't be substantially different from Royd's, and if so I don't think there's a point in me writing it.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Gog & Magog, twin giants who represent evil or something. Yeah, I dunno. Just didn't gel with me.
    In Islamic lore, the Gog and Magog are actually the closest thing there is in any mythology to SnK's Titans.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey Kamera. What servant are you currently working on?

Blog Entries
    the last two demon god hosts from last time. but honestly right now i'm too occupied with work and video games to write anything lol

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Are you gonna do anymore biblical figures like Moses or any of the apostles anytime soon?

Blog Entries
    maybe. not strictly biblical, but there is indeed a major figure related to Moses. probably a Grand too.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Are you gonna do a grand servant.

Blog Entries
    NINE-lives, don't you think you should cool it with the rapid-fire questioning? I don't want to see you getting in trouble again so soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It’s fine. Me and kamera are friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Are you gonna do a grand servant.
    well the somewhat biblical figure i mentioned earlier should qualify as a Grand Servant, yeah.
    idc about spoilers, so i'll just say that their identity is Khidr. Though, I'm still not sure if he's Grand Caster or Grand Rider, or just a big profile braggart ala Jiang Ziya.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    He’s definitely a grand caster with his theme of knowledge, teaching and Sufi mysticism. He’s also the patron saint of ibn arabi which should influence his noble phantasm and skill.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; April 16th, 2022 at 08:16 PM.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is a bit out of left field but I stumbled onto Chullachaki/Chuyathaqi/Chullachaqui/Shapishico while working on the my second submission for this month. As far as I could tell nobody has made a submission for them yet and they seem like they would be interesting as a Servant with shapeshifting and a reality marble of the Devil's Garden (an ecosystem of purely comprised of the mutualistic symbiosis of the ant Myrmelachista schumanni and the tree Duroia hirsuta). Could also be done as a Beast, Grand Servant, or part of the South American Lost Belt.

also if anyone is still searching for an entry to the monthly contest then Chullachaki could be a Foreigner channeling the Serpent of the Garden of Eden; or a manifestation of Wormwood
    Last edited by Wan Dering'cul Tivator; April 16th, 2022 at 09:07 PM.
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

Wyrd oft neređ unfǽgne eorl, ţonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post

• Gog & Magog, twin giants who represent evil or something. Yeah, I dunno. Just didn't gel with me.
    I recall trying to think of a way to tie the duo to Gogmagog for the lulz but nothing ever came of it. Maybe I should give it a second go one day.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    I don't know whether or not it'll be a good idea to do more Servants connected to Merlin, but depending on the resulting personalities it may help curb some of his more "troublesome" tendencies. At any rate, these next two ideas were inspired by talk of Merlin's sister earlier in the thread:

Guendoloena - A Caster and Merlin's wife (a frightening thought I know) back from the tale Vita Merlini. As far as capabilities go, she'd have magic and powers related to flowers along with a gift of prophecy.

Blaise - A Caster and Merlin's foster father/tutor, as well as the one who baptized him at birth to foil Satan's plot to halt the advance of Christianity. He originated from Robert de Boron's Merlin and is a holy man and clerk from Northumberland. In fact, he's the one who wrote down all of Arthur's adventures as dictated to him by Merlin so there's a bit of a metafictional angle to work on there.

EDIT:
    Also, would there be an interest in doing some new classes for already established Servants like Caster Salieri or Rider Dantes (Lily), or speaking of Dantes perhaps doing some more of the cast from his book besides the ever popular Haydee?
    Last edited by Dragolord09; April 17th, 2022 at 02:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    Doing such alternative takes/classes of established servants is part of my revision contest. I encourage others to try doing this
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.